Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEfP8hGvcM&t=673s
youtube.com/watch?v=5tk7t8QU454
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TFW i have to share these threads with normalfags

being a depressing depressed fuck is normal

Itty bitty Riko titties.

Am I the only one disappointed with how boring the abyss looks in the anime?

>New chapter in 12 hours

really though

>Chapter in 12hours
I came here to laugh at you.

>12 hours
don't you mean 5 minutes?

>ywn play with/suckle on/twist/flick those little nipples with your tongue for hours on end

I could be wrong. But to me, it seemed as though after Tsukushi got back to the manga after having the adaptation succeed enough to get a confirmed continuation, the first thing he did was write the narrowly avoided tentacle rape scene for Riko in ch44 so he watch it when Kinema Citrus has to adapt it. What a guy.

You mean the village?
Because the hole is fine.

JUST for science!

Too much generic greenery. It doesn't look nearly as magical as Tsukushi's color pages described

samuel was too naive, he should have rooted out the cultists when they failed to deliver any reports. everything that happened is his fault.

Trips to where few have been
Out of thin air, upon high winds
Rites begin when the sun descends
Have felt what few will ever know
Have seen the truth beneath the glow
Of the ebb and flow, where the roots of all mysteries grow
I am below, so far below
The bottom line
Transmitting live, transmissions rise
From the depths out of controlled by
Suspended glance of an unblinking eyes
Imminent gaze cast 'pon the path that winds
'Pon the path I find, and claim as mine
To ride the waves
Of unrest
Made to make me shine as a testament
To why the ways of the blind will never get
Shit but shanked by my disrespect
Dismiss this life, worship death
Cold blood night of serpent's breath
Exhaled like spells from the endlessness
In the bottomless wells of emptiness
Channeled to invoke what we represent

Will Tsukushi bring back his art streams, though?

Do you think the new chapter will have anything pertaining to STROKING Bondrewd's TAIL?

thread in abyss

sales in abyss

shitposters in abyss

and I have to share them with your weird ass. Quit bitching

Thanks the anime for that

Those things look delicious.

They will find Doom guy at bottom of the Abyss?

The anime just doesn't capture how vast and alien it looks in Tsukushi's artwork

>yfw Riko turned into a Doom girl to prevent the monsters escaping to surface.

Tsukushis art lacks contrast. Its just not that great when its not in colour. You see no specific details.

>The Abyss is just Etrian Odessy 1 "Plot".
>Reg is a fusion of megaman and bionicle commando guy.
>Bondrewd is Samuel Hyden from a Dark souls world.
Too much vydia

Author originally worked as a game artist. He probably wanted to make this a game at first

do you guys like it when little boys pee or is it just me

>You see no specific details
I disagree

just a robot...

user, why did you feel the need to share this? What were you hoping to accomplish?

>Etrian Odessy
and both eo and wizardry is a retell of a d&d module the eye of the beholder

Riko is perfect, but sometimes she is such a robot hater.

chapter 44 was disappointing so chapter 45 when? also how did you feel about Prushka's return?

exactly where they belong

Is this a spoiler fro layer 7 and below? Is Lyza there because she is one?

So Mr. Bonedrewd's Wild Elevator, right? It goes from the 5th layer down to the 6th, then back up - and only applies the 6th layer curse, which seems oddly convenient. There are two ways to explain this that aren't just tsukushi not thinking about it - one is that when you begin ascending you go through that veil like nanachi explained, and so long as you keep ascending you'll only get hit with the curse of the layer you're on - meaning with a long enough elevator you could get narehate'd and dodge all 5 upper curses afterwards.
Another explanation is that Bondrewd calculated the exact point that the Abyss begins dealing out 6th layer curses rather than 5, and built his elevator at the exact point where using it won't be able to give you a 5th layer curse. And the only believable explanation for how he figured this out to me, is that he would get orphans and keep on bungee-jumping them up and down the Abyss until he found the exact point that the curses changed, which I find pretty hilarious. I bet part of his fame and renown in Orth is from mapping out the exact points that layers and curses change.

So ozen is a dark Soul tier boss?

Doujins fucking WHEN?

The Abyss is a giant toilet. That is why Riko keeps needing to pee and poo on the way down.

>meaning with a long enough elevator you could get narehate'd and dodge all 5 upper curses afterwards.
Narehate are still affected by all the curses except the 6th
>And the only believable explanation for how he figured this out to me, is that he would get orphans and keep on bungee-jumping them up and down the Abyss until he found the exact point that the curses changed
Idofront is located at the very base of the 5th layer

What I mean with the curse-dodging is the implication that you "break through the veil" which gives you a curse, but so long as you keep ascending the veil has no time to reform, meaning you can't break it again and get further curses higher up. And this isn't a hill I'm trying to die on, but perhaps Idofront was in fact built at the very base as a result of these calculations, rather than just coincidence?

Ozen is Zeiram?

it's been 30 years since we had a new one

remember that the bonedrewd arc ruined the series

(You)

Riko mom learned the /ss/ from her master.

A less flashy Yojimbo.

From what I understood from 7chi's explanation is that the curse is like several 'sheets' stacked on top of each other rather than a single 'sheet' in each layer, meaning you would still get hit by the curse so long as you kept going up. Also Idofront was built on top of the ruins of the ritual site used by the previous civilizations for white whistle sacrifices

In the first Bondrewd fight we learn that sixth layer begins just below the surface of the water around Idofront. So it's certainly was the easiest one to determine: when a delver falls into water, and instead a fluffy abomination rises, people knew that it was the boundary of layers.

This might be bait, but how?

guess tsukushi forgot to set his alarm

So if you went up slowly enough would you be ok? What if you tunneled sideways away from the shaft of the abyss proper? How far out does the curse extend?

The curse is stronger in the middle, that's why out of the way areas like Nanachi's hut thing and the Narehate Village wasn't affected by the curse.

>Not posting superior game.

It's shame a cool idea was ruined by loli shit and rape.

By being too good obviously. Tsukushi got his work cut out for him.

you mean massively improved by

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEfP8hGvcM&t=673s

Anime Riko w/ hair down > Manga Riko w/ hair down

If you go up slowly you'll continue getting hit if you pass the 'sheets' threshold. Your best bet is to take short, frequent breaks to let the effect cool of, which is how I imagine most delvefs dsal with it

>not embracing the experience
>not thinking or feeling what the author wanted you to think and feel to immerse yourself at any given point in the story
I am above calling people normies so I'm not going to call you one

I feel like he would be the kind of person that would be raping the tentacles and not the other way arround.

Are you even trying? Earn your (yous)s.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tk7t8QU454

This is for you user

Why am I just now realizing that Reg is literally Ico?

Prototype Riko and Nanachi?

This is prototype Nanachi

Bet he changed the designs because it would have been outed as furry shit immediately

Nah, Bon can allow tentacles to rape him in pure curiosity as he likes experimenting on himself and doesn't afraid of pain. He would probably encourage them to fuck him harder, thanking for for help in "reasearches". He definitely will make tentacles his bitches for the rest of eternity, but from the bottom.

What fucking asshole.

When is she gonna show up?

Wow, prototype Reg looked really old

This is Srajo without her mask.

I really wnated Doom going down to kill thi bastard

After see her backstory, Nanachi is the best girl.

So if the new chapter comes out in 3 more hours, when and where will there be scans?

i hope this isn't from the manga because if it is, MiA is probably not going to be localised past a certain point.

idiot

i havent read the manga yet, i pre-ordered it in english online so i dont know

mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/

I'm so glad they made him a shota instead

>Tall
>Cake
>Voiced by Sayaka Ohara
>Femdom
>Like crossdesser shotas
Based

Those are all objectively better.
I am now butthurt that Tsukushi decided to go with bland lolis and shotas instead of good designs.

NEW CHAPT-
WAIT A SECOND 23? What?

Hownew.ru

Site uploads one older chapter every time a new one comes. This time it's the elevator ride in high quality.

Only used the site once before so I wasn't aware. Last time when 43 came out I didn't see an older chapter before it, so I was confused.

That's what a grown-up Riko will look like.

Prototype Riko makes me feel some ways, but shota Reg > Prototype old man Reg. Prototype Nanachi is a slut.

Honestly prototype Mitty > actual Nanachi > actual Mitty > prototype Nanachi

>bonedad allows nanachi to take mittys place
Would it have been better?

>cake
She might be way past cake status.

Is that a prototype Reg or a prototype Jirou?

I'll admit, i had a hard time discerning stuff sometimes.