Buyfag thread

How many boats do you own?

This guide is huge: buyfag.moe

I want Mai

3 at the moment.

None, though I have been tempted by a few, like the Abyssals. I refuse to by figures that I'm unfamiliar with the source material of, even if the source material is a puddle-deep girl-collecting browser game.

Zero.
I love their designs but I don't want to get into the series because it seems like a massive money sink.

So are they getting a shared base?

I own Koto's loli squad, I-168 and some nendoroid petits

Most boat figures are too boring for me

You guys never post pics of your stuff

Just this one.

12 counting nendos with 2 more on order. 16 counting unassembled GKs.

Not a single one and happy about it.
Only heard bad things about both the game and the anime so I'm glad Im not stuck in that boat realm because RIP wallet.

I'd love to get those two but holy hell they're expensive.

Fuck me, I was going to preorder this but preorders just closed.

When?

Who bought this cute girl?

>boats
Does this count?

Better Mai. Look at those legs.

I hope May will get atleast one figure

Definition of butterface

I do all the time. Too much would be spam.

Just the one. The plane/arrows were cool enough to not get hung up on not watching the show.

Since nobody answered in the previous thread, I'm going to ask again: What do you guys think of this daki?
Also, what japanese shops have cheap bootleg dakis with good quality?
The 2way tricot dakis are great and all, I have an official one of my waifu and it feels like heaven, but it seems they don't last as much as peach skin, and they cost 3x more than one made of peach skin.

>Tfw already paid for this and BINDing misa.
feels good.

>Bootleg daki
>Peach skin

I've Misa preordered too.

Why do you hate your waifu?

What's the point

Can't wait.

Nobody, they haven't taken payment for her yet

It makes your blog posts way more interesting

Looked like Griffith from the thumbnail.

I post stuff as I get it. Nobody wants to see my random collection hanging around in unlit detolfs.

I have one Kaga, I'm not really into boats and the pose is rather boring, I just really like her design and that shade of electric blue.

>buying a bootleg of his waifu
>asking for japanese stores selling bootlegs
why

Is her meth addiction canon?

eh?

It's in boxes and most of the stuff that comes in are older figs.

anyone pre-ordered da waifu?

So, it's just specific to this sculpt?

Not him. You buy bootlegs so you don't ruin your expensive and LIMITED as fuck real one.

Rude
I love my waifu. I already have one of her official dakis, and I'm getting a doujin one that I bought from booth and will arrive at the proxy warehouse in the next days, probably.
But the Daki I already own, the official one, feels like heaven and all, but I know it won't last forever. I washed it once by hand using only soap and a bit of fabric softener, and while it still feels great, it's not going to last that much.
I'm already buying some other stuff using a proxy, might as well make use of box I'm going to ship to myself.

In fact, do YOU guys own dakis of your waifu or you're just talk?

Yes, a doujin 2wt.

Getting real sick of dakiposting.

Fuck off then

Fuck off.

Yeah, it's only 10k per daki

I don't like SNK faces

Neowave, KoF 13 and Dead or Alive 5 have the best looking Mais

15k for a kind of mediocre figure by Kotobukiya

I might love her design but I 'd rather sink my money into actually getting her

She's 12k

Hmm.

Uh-huh.

Also 11.7k on BIJ

Eleven figmas, seven scales, two AGPs, five Mediccus, one Nendoroid, two garage kit, three models, six posters, eight wall scrolls, one plate, two plushies, twelve prize Hinamatsuri submarines, thirteen keychains, a messenger bag, the official Bismarck cospa coat, three manga volumes, a pile of doujins, two artbooks, and a few other trinkets and magazines, not to mention my arcade cards and WS decks.

?

I believe he's talking about boats he owns

Thoughts?

5000¥ or less.

and i paid less than 12k for this Alter figure.

I don't even buy dakis, but if every thread had a lot less "stop posting what I don't like even though it's on topic", the threads would suck far less.

I want to put her on a carousel. And by carousel I mean spin her in a circle on my cock.

For how she's currently priced, I'd only buy her if she came as a set with her GF.

Gonna wait and see if they both bin after they release Saber Alter.

Every time someone posts about dakis it goes into some long autistic argument about bootlegs

Long autistic arguments are Sup Forums's bread and butter.

Because it's polemic like that. I decided I will just get one bootleg to see for myself what they're like.

Because every time there's a poorfag trying to justify buying Chinese bootlegs on a thread that is vehemently against it.

But May already has multiple figures

link? reminds me of nyotengu a bit

When you stop asking.

>Check Hobby Search
>Currently 10th Ranked Pre-Order in English
>2nd Ranked in Japanese
Well. Shit.

It's fateshit, what did you expect?

Missed this Re-stock for 6k at HS, FUCK YOU.

Lies.

Reservations start this month.

Buyfag thread etiquette is that you can't post your own pics unless you have a professional grade camera.

Also I'm out of space and all my shit is unascetically shoved together, so even without a potato camera, it looks like shit.

>implying

More of us have bootlegs than you think.

yeah but I meant MFC link.

Poison's price really hasn't shot up like some other Kotos. I'm actually mad I preordered her instead of getting her later.

You don't need a "professional grade camera" to take decent pictures. Don't make up excuses for being shit at lighting and framing a picture, as well as cleaning and organizing your space.

Well no, just resize your shit and rotate properly. No phone post, unless you're unboxing, but still must be resized and rotated.

There's no reason for anyone to flip out over bootleg dakis. They're completely incomparable to bootleg figures. Sometimes the real thing is just impossible to get.

still is 9-10k sealed.

>buy a 10 pack of trading figures
>assume there will be 2 of every figure since there's 5 types
>every figure gets 2 except for one of the characters and another character gets 3 instead
this really triggers my autism.
I'd be more okay with it if it was the little bunny but instead it's one of the girls, why?

It's a fate figure, I doubt she'll bin

Does the figure have a bulge?

Looks like someone was told off for posting a massive, shittily lighted and rotated photo.

What's anons opinion on pic related? Now that he's kakoii I want a figure of him.

Shit series, shit character and shit figure.

meh it's koto.

Read the guide.

Fuck on.

I got it, and I regret it. The hair is awful, and the dress looks... well it looks like plastic. I know that's obvious, but other figures make dresses look like flowing cloth, instead of flat and boring like this one.

>ASSUME
>TRADING FIGURES

You are retarded

Not him, but GSC trading figures come with one of each figure in the set.

Cast-off btw

who is this fine creature?

You know those futa Akko and D.Va pictures from a few days ago? All taken and posted with a phone.

Yet still include the disclosure about not every package has every single figure, for a good reason.