readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/249/4811/1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NiB3zzq6Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=Quhh_qe0FJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for shota dick

Why is Jericho still thinking about Ban? I thought she got over it already

Poor Escanor

>oh no dreyfus where are you help me other people could end up seeing my dick

Who ever requested that cover deserves a medal.

also
>the four holy knights who try to protect their princesses dignity by covering their naked bodys with their own naked body by forming a holy naked knight ring around them

Why does Niggerstream skip the chapter title page more often than not?
Glad to see it for once.

Why is GODku such an awesome chad? Women love him, men wish they could be him. GODku is the one and true chad, a fighting genius, the savior of the multiverse and the one that will defeat Jiren the gay. GODku will become stronger than Beerus the malnourished cat, Whis the gay angel and even Zeno the stupid child. GODku isn't a jobber that takes beatdowns and doesn't have an inferiority complex like jobgeta. GODku is a simple man with a wife that can cook good, a smart child and has a good best friend. GODku, the original Super Sayian, the second SSG the one who defeated lord lizardfag twice will rise to even greater heights and defeat all who opposes him. GODku is the hero we desperately need but not the one we deserve. GODku eill cleanse Sup Forums of all the toxicity and be our true lord and savior. GODku is perfection personified and is the best chad this series. NOBODY can event touch GODku the king of all the chads

>DBS threads so shit they shit up other threads

Nakaba is next. He can't hide his shotacon any longer.

Kill yourself dbspic.

Is no one dumping the chapter?

I can't believe Zeldoris is fucking dead!

Elizabeth is perfect, I love her so much.

Merlin is a cunt. Once the again the nice guy is the idiot.

>readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/249/4811/1
faggot

Newfag?

So can we all agree that Merlin is a cunt who's behavior so far is erratic.
I personally am interested to know whats her endgoal
>RIP Escanor, our man trying to hook up with a grenade

Dumping

So I guess you could say that Merlin was so hungry for power than she let her kingdom burn to the ground. But her sin would have to be something she committed in Liones so we still have no idea what the fuck she and Escanor did.

This shit came out two weeks ago, fuck off niggerstream.

And that's it. So Merlin is in cahoots with Ludociel now?

Yes of course, why wouldn't she? Angels are fighting for the well being of all the habitants of Britannia

Usually covers are scanned later than rest of chapters and niggerstream updates chapter with covers few days later

Based Rueduciel BTFOing demon scum.

Zeldris deserves better.

>"Aw How Cute he Name i-OH SHIT"

Not enough doujins

One week ago and yeah fuck off niggastream

We'll know in 2-3 days when spoilers are out.

Fuck Merlin, seriously, this is without a doubt the most evil thing any of the Seven Deadly Sins have ever done (Meliodas aside). She knew that there would be consequences to breaking her word against two Gods that would make her people suffer, but she did it anyway.

Season 2 opening is out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NiB3zzq6Uc
Sounds better that the first one

I like both openings
This one and the first one of S1

This. Angels just want to rid this world from Demon filth.

I guess that's her sin.

I've seen a lot of people talk about how Zeldris is going to destroy Ludo in the next chapter, but the size of the beam and the explosion is comparable to the attack Escanor used to evaporate a lake and almost kill Estarossa(he said he would have died if he hadn't managed to use his darkness in time, something Zeldris clearly had no time for). Zeldris is obviously not going to die or anything, but he's probably not going to be kicking Ludo's ass anytime soon. I wouldn't be surprised if that attack managed to knock him out, so that Estarossa manages to conveniently steal his commandments.

I doubt that she did it out of selfishness, considering all the Sins have been shown to be very kind people at heart. I think the citizens probably figured that since both the DK and SD were after her the city was going to get caught up in it sooner or later anyway, so they entrusted their knowledge to Merlin and she tricked both of the gods as a final fuck you on behalf of Belialuin. It's a shame since this talk about a "metropolis of the sages" sounds pretty cool and I think it would've been an interesting setting for a larger part of the story. I hope we at least get to see it in more detail in a flashback.

>Defend against the Brainwashing of the Goddesses
So, I assume that we're gonna see some Goddess brainwashing soon enough.

I hope it happens to the giants and maybe the fairies as well. We've already seen the Fairy King's Forest a couple of times but Megadozer has only appeared in Diane's flashback so far so it and the giant clan definitely need more exposure. It also gives a good opportunity for King and especially Diane to prove their worth to their clans so they can become the rightful successors to Glox and Drole.

Goddess Clan literally did nothing wrong.

Is there a another link like dailymotion of the OP? The video has been blocked on youtube.

Does this work?
youtube.com/watch?v=Quhh_qe0FJ0
If you really want to hear it you could watch the S2 prologue episode that aired last week or just wait until the actual ep 1 airs in less than 3 days, that way you'll get to see the visuals too.

Thanks user!

>PV showing King throwing the super spear
I'm surprised they'd show something so climactic. He doesn't look as fucked up by it as I hoped he would.

Also, still REALLY curious as to where they'll end this season.
Only real action climaxes that make sense would be Mel dying (which is sad as fuck) or freeing liones (which is crazy far off so they'd have to rush a lot of shit)

powerlevels

The powerlevels in this series is actually fairly consistent/ balanced unlike most other shows like Dragon ball Super.

>it's a hard shit and not completely liquid diarrhea, so it's good!

Is nnt merchandising dead? This keychain set has been the only thing announced for S2 and that's this week

>But her sin would have to be something she committed in Liones
Who said that? The sins are criminals and knights of Lioness, that doesn't mean they have to be criminals of Lioness. Mel's crime is wiping out Danafor, that has nothing to do with Lioness. Plus we know from Zaratras' flashback that Merlin met the king for the first time after he had the vision about the sins, Merlin was never a criminal in Lioness. She even had her own tower.

Hey at least it still has good fights that showcase team work.

DBS powerlevels are much better actually. They are treated as gags, you are not supposed to take it seriously. NNT on the other hand plays them completey straight.

But if we treated powerlevels like gags then it would be too similar to powerlevels in American comics which is even worse since those are treated like gags and completely serious at the same time.

Powerlevels would only really matter if all the fights were only about who can hit the hardest. Almost all of these have some amount of puzzle faggotry and strategy to them. And characters like Ban aren't totally worthless because of low numbers.

I still can't get used to Red Galan, I always thought his armor was golden or something

If she is immune to the commandments, how come she got turned to stone by Galand?

Not a passive immunity, she have to activate it manually. She just forgot she had it after 3000 years.

Did she explain this in the chapter she dealt with Greyroad? Because I honestly can't recall.

>My city got wiped out so that i could get this power
>but i kinda forgot about it tehehe

I guess petrification happened quicker than her immunity or functioned outside timestop, or because she put her soul in a rock her body was no longer immune.

Could be because of the illusion of the grown up body. And what she forgot wasn't the blessing, but that her original body is still young, and had to transfer her soul to Aldan to somehow Absolute cancel her own body back into small form and get her soul back into it so her immunity can kick in, then rapply the illusion.

You gonna forget shit being that old user.

>Merlin's body is that of a frail child
>her mind is too old, already has dementia and Alzheimer's
Poor Escanor, he got the worst combination. He should find Nerobasta or Supreme MILF for himself.

Makes sense, she wanted BOTH blessings rather than just one. Sin of Gluttony.

>gluttony not about eating
Hate it when they don't use gluttony properly.

Well, yeah. Gluttony and Greedy tend to overlap somewhat. In practice Greed is WANTING more than you need while Gluttony is TAKING more than you need.

Why is Guila so happy?

>Greyroad was simply unlucky
That kind of describes all of Commandments' losses besides last fight Melascula.

Reminder that Merlin's thing that she regrets the most is being born.

>Merlin gets turned to stone due to Galan's curse (but still gets better)
>needs Elizabeth's power and sacrifice (because it leads to the restoration of her memory) due to Zeldris's curse
The Supreme Deity was really stingy with her gifts unlike the Papa Demon.

Reminder that Demon King used his powers to resurrect Hawk in the Hendrickson fight after he saw Mel crying over his pet. Demon clan best clan.

Those two are still both assholes, I bet they are either good friends or lovers and that they started the whole war for fun. The Demon King sure didn't show that he cares about anybody besides Meliodas.

>giving a fuck about anything besides your firstborn son
what a faggot

Shut up, Demon King.

> Ban/Elaine and Meliodas/Elizabeth basically just fucking in the far back

lewd

I love this cover so much.
>Jericho looking for Ban to get a look at the goods while he's in the background fucking Elaine standing up
>Elizabeth and Mel also in the back, but looks more like they're fucking while sitting
>the ring of knights defending the purity of the princesses
>Crazy bitch dying cause she sees the thunder cock
>Masked faggot looking up, probably upset that his little Gowther isn't participating (not that Gowther has anything to show)
>King up looking at Diane, with a mixture of wanting to see her nude and also not wanting her to be nude in front of others
>Diane just dominating with fucking rock
>Guila just loving how cute her little brother is nude

>that subtle reaction of relief, her hearing Arthus is maybe still alive.
She loves her shota boy. Escanor has no chance.

So why is Merlin so unhelpful toward Zeldris? If she cares that much about Elizabeth staying alive, then shouldn't she be helping him kill/take the powers of the other commandments?

It's not like Mel becoming the demon king even really matters in this scenario because even if he gets it and Elizabeth is saved, he still just wants to die.

Then the angels and demons can just go and kill each other once Zel takes over or whatever.

Merlin is a fierce Ludociel's supporter.

>So why is Merlin so unhelpful toward Zeldris?
Because the demons are still at war with humans. She tries to take advantage wherever possible.

Playing both sides as always I'd imagine.
I'm still curious why they're trying to stop Mel undoing the curse, it's literally keeping him and Elizabeth immortal.

Undoing the curse is not the problem, Mel turning into his father is.

Damn. So this will be related to her gluttony for sure. It might be something more akin to greed.

Seems like at this point, even in his emotionless state, he doesn't really want to be the demon king, he doesn't even want to be alive, actually.

Why is Dreyfus so angry? We are past beyond the negotiations point. Rueduciel going for the insta BTFO is the only available move.

That said I do wonder if Rue can hold his own against Zeldoris and win.