If we can't protect this smile then we truly aren't better than demons

If we can't protect this smile then we truly aren't better than demons

Damn.
We couldn't. Akira deserves better.

If he'd just fucked Ryo's boypussy everything would've been fine.

That wouldn't have fixed anything, Satan wanted his world back from God.

There's nothing wrong with Devilman's demons. Devilman demons are original owners of the planet. How Devilman God works, he could just make two Earths. (as opposed to the christian concept of inviting demons on Earth through the eden's incident, this is why Satan says to Jesus he'll return him the planet if he bows to him)

It's alright. He smiles forever in my heart

God recognised that demons were shit. He confined them to the waste bin and made new toys for Satan - humans.

at least these demons are nicely machine gun killable under the right conditions so hoomans theoretically could evolve to defend
demiurge stuff is so depressing holy crap

Just keep fucking him to keep preoccupied and when Akira is about to die place his mind and soul in a clone and repeat it until humanity dies or evolves into demonkind.

who else almost cried on episode 9

I cried during the rock throwing scene
ORE WA DEVILMAN

I cried during the love rap along with Miko.
explains why she tried to jump on the homo just for the similar looks

i un-ironically liked the rap parts i dont care what Sup Forums says

yeah that one was getting to me too my dude

Calling all debirumans

>Turn into a devilman
>Instead of a badass demon form get weird acid tits

Her acid is pretty strong

Ya called?

That's a devil

>he could just make two Earths
Wait why doens't he just do this instead of constantly restarting the same planet and letting it perish? Or if he's omnipotent why not make so people cannot turn into demons at all?

I’ve been meaning to look into Devilman but I kept putting it off. Should I start with the manga then the OVAs?

>what is free will
Why do you think the Elohim were so bothered by the whole fruit thing?

Manga then read Lady then whatever the fuck you want
The OVAs are good but incomplete

>what is free will
A sad excuse to resolve the dilemma that God is either a jerk or he's not omnipotent.

I feel like the master didn't research the problem too much. The plot sits on the two chairs at the same time, not quite christian, not quite Sophia

I'm not even religious, but Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani.