The only reason to watch a show dies halfway through

>the only reason to watch a show dies halfway through
How the fuck is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/43537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but jeanne stayed until the end

Rolled her in the phone game and was stoked. Didn't know I'd enjoy her character so much.

Easily a new favorite.

French saint stayed alive until the end and got her man

Keep her away fromt he villain.

>only reason to watch a show dies halfway through

be grateful, OP- some don't even make it that far

Would you take life for someone as cute and Franky?

Sieg asspull doesn't count, she didn't even appear
I will concede, Jeanne was the only other character that i liked

>doesn't count
Does count for Caules.

I'd be worried the horn would stick my eye while in the throws of passion.

But he lived user, in our hearts and his actions that echoed throughout the show

Siegfried is the dragon-slayer who became immortal by bathing in dragon’s blood, and Sieg get his heart, currently Siegfried’s blood flows in the veins of Sieg. Sieg is immortal like Siegfried.
After gaining Saber of Black’s heart, his appearance physically changes and he gains a stronger constitution which leads Rider of Black to claim he can live for more than 100 years. However, while Siegfried’s body could withstand the dragon blood within it, Sieg’s body can’t. That is reason that the spots on Sieg’s hand where the Command Spells disappeared from turned black and his body gets dark spots like those of a Dragon every time he uses the Siegfried’s transformation ability. After use all of their Command Spells
Sieg managed to barely maintain his human form thanks to the power Sieg obtained from Frankenstein’s “Blasted Tree: Lightning Branch of Crucifixion” .
The lightning carries her will as written in Frankenstein’s notes and explained in the LN. Sieg activated the Siegfried’s transformation skill and received the Galvanism at once due to the lightning, so it isn’t surprising that he could eventually manifest Blasted Tree as he was already using Galvanism on order to spam Balmung during his battle against Karna.
Blasted Tree has the power to make another Frankenstein monster, so it happened. Also this triggered Siegfried’s transformation skill. Blasted Tree has this ability inscribed into it. That lightning is basically Fran’s will, and she wished to remain in this world so that Sieg could avenge her of the terriblethings that Shirou and Shakespeare made the her during her battle against them. Also, by jumpstarting the Siegfried’s transformation skill, Sieg could regenerate much faster, just like Siegfried.

cry more fgocucks

>I didn't pay attention to the episodes
>I didn't read the LN
>MUH asspull

gachafags are so funny

why are you so mad?

How is a wave of energy carrying her will the same as Frankie being alive. Also, i dont play Fate/GO

and perhaps that would've been enough if the writers hadn't kept insisting Simon was so much better, or hadn't dedicated the entire second half of the show to deriding Kamina's worldview as shortsighted and self-destructive.

But how does Sieg get the dragon blood? The heart doesn't produce blood.

>implying any Fateshit anime is actually good

>Higashide doesn't know basic anatomy
What a hack.

Those two together is one of the best things to come out of F/GO.

>the only reason to drop the show survives until the end
How the fuck is this allowed?

Siegfried rips off his heart, the heart is full of blood, Siegfriend's blood is mixed with Sieg's blood, in LN Sieg eats the Siegfried's heart.

How did Higa manage to drop the ball with Apo that hard? Tokyo Babel was great and Ayakashibito still was decent.

>ideological battle between two Saints, one who wants to force humanity into salvation and the other who wants them to find their way
>except one of the Saints is weak-willed and needs a literal week-old blank slate to encourage her

Which would have pumped most of it out. By the time Seig got it. Also what happened to Sieg's old heart?

>Jeanne was the only other character that i liked

Jeanne is the cancer that killed Apoc. Let's play a game, describe the difference between Jeanne in the first and last episode of Apo. This change should not be something physical, as in her appearance, her powers, or her role (switching from neutral to black). Also it should not have anything to do with Sieg.

nice headcanon

She wants the dragon dick

7 vs 7 HGW was a mistake. I feel like Apo opened the door to servant wanking and masters becoming irrelevant.

Why Higashide simply traced Last Episode again?

For the same reason you can't speak English: stupidity.

Like futa Saber, Nero and the retarded shield girl in FGO

>the retarded shield girl in FGO
Mash was originally created for Stay Night though.

The BDs made some scenes brighter
sakugabooru.com/post/show/43537

Now you can actually tell what is going on

but that doesn't change the fact that each Fate main girl is shit

Any new scenes were added?

Never played with Nero in Extra so I can't speak for her but if you think that applies to Saber then you are some kind of mouth breathing secondary or just a seething Jeannfag.

this

>a saint
>a newborn
this is the real pure love

They'll never have sex because they can't get married.

She's a Saint, not a nun.

>The designated saberslut
no thanks.

What rubbish, this chuuni line is enough to make me lose all interest in this garbage.

She's a devote Catholic.

Which means they'll have like 10 kids. Haven't you ever known any Catholics?

Not before marriage.

>even blander Saber that lusts for Dragon dick for no reason

Please show me in the Bible where it says you can't marry dragons.

>have a variety of interesting servants like Mordred
>they all get shafted for DRAGON DICK
Higashide is a fucking hack, I can't believe this is the same guy who wrote Ayakashibito.
What the fuck happened?

Shes a girl and several Catholic saints are married, as for example: the mother of John the Baptist, Saint Elizabeth.

She was conceived between Artoria and her sister, Morgan le Fay, through unorthodox circumstances. Artoria, normally female, was a pseudo-male at the time due to Merlin's magecraft, so Morgan enchanted her with a spell to extract sperm from her. Morgan developed it within her own ovary, and made the child into a homunculus clone of Artoria. Due to her status as a homunculus, she was given a much faster growth period than a regular human being, and her life span was far shorter. She was raised in secret and told to hide her status and obey the king until the time was right.

No one actually takes seriously a caracter with a retarded backstory

>Mordred
>interesting

DADDY I WANT TO BE KING, DADDY PLS LOVE ME

>DADDY/MOMMY I WANT TO BE SOMEONE GREAT, DADDY/MOMMY PLS LOVE ME

You are describing perfectly how her fans mindset are and why they like her.

One of the most psychologically complex character ever written with a lot of depth, some morally gray aspects and developed differently through the different singularities. His tension with Olga Marie is well written, and relationships with the servants in the singularities builds him. I also am interested in the resolutions he comes to in the singularities. In Fuyuki, he does pursue the dream in hopes one day he will reunite with Olga Marie. In Camelot, he accepts the dream in practically impossible, but at least a nice dream, so he decides to keep Mash at his side and pursue the dream in a more moderate fashion. Now in Babylonia, oh boy, he accepts the distortion in his heart and decides to say fuck it to the dream to save Mash, this sadly leads to him hating himself and just fights to end the mess. He is a character that is just hurting on the inside and doesn't know what to do.

What a shit tier taste
Jesus

What kind of drug did you take?

why does a dude dress like this?!?!?!

I want to shred her letter to pieces in front of Fran!

I want Fran to shred this user to pieces!

It's not like you don't know what horrible thing Fran do to Dr. Frankenstein.

I dropped the show after realize that necromancer wasn't actually the MC.

Necromancer was also shit tho, his design is one of the worst things i have ever seen

To be honest, Necromancer obtained zero character development and almost no screentime, not to mention that he doesn't even relevant to the plot just as Mordred.

Better than a homunculi fuckboy though.

>Frankenstein and Dracula both equally famous
>Dracula takes several servants together to be defeated while Frankenstein barely needs one
Explain this.

One's based off an already massively famous historical figure, AND has a popular fictional character to his name as well with a shitton of powers.
Frankenstein was kind of just a fictional big, ugly dead guy.

MAL shittier taste

When Shirou asked Rin why Gilgamesh is so powerful despite not being as popular as Saber she said that the power gained through popularity isn't really that much

*Frankenstein's monster
Derp.

Frankenstein's monster is just a walking corpse with electrodes.

Frank was too cute and having cute girls repels the fujos.

Garnet says hi

SPOILERS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
I JUST STARTED WATCHING AAARRGRGGHH