Main Villain: 4,7,1,2,5,3,6

Favorite Character: Koichi

This is autistic and you're retarded

Part: 7,6,8,4,5,2,3,1
Jojo: 6,7,4,8,2,3,5,1
Main villain: 7,4,6,1,2,3,5
Favourite character: Gyro or Bruno

">calls OP autistic but thinks part 6 has best JoJo"
Yes please tell me more how nuanced and well developed the characters in part 6 is compared to the others you stupid fucktard

>5 and 6 that low
>tumblr filename
Kill yourself

Part: 5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 2 > 1 > 3
JoJo: 4 > 1 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 5 > 7
Villain: 1 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 7
Character: Bruno Buccellati

>puts 5 at the top
How

Epic fights, epic characters, epic artwork, epic villains, epic setting.

Part: 7 > 8 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 1
JoJo: 4 > 7 > 2 > 8 > 3 > 1 > 6 > 5
Villain: 4 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 5
Favorite Character: Gyro with honorable mentions to Joshu and Bruno

>">thinking this is how you greentext"
>laughable grasp of the english language
You must be at least 18 to browse Sup Forums

How is this thread going to reach 500 replies?

Part: 7,4,8,5,6,2,1,3

Jojo: 8,1,7,4,5,2,6,3

Main Villian: 4,7,6,5,3,2,1

Favorite boi: Mista or Diego Brando

shitposting

>does not know more than 6 words
DER DER MUH EPIC
actually elaborate or kys
Giorgio has no personality whatsoever

Gyro is best boy

Damn right

Part: 7>5>4>6>2>3>1
JoJo: 7=5>6=4>3>2>1
Villain: 4>5>7>6>1>3>2
Favorite Characters (aside from jojos): Gyro, Bruno, Fugo, Polnareff, Weather, Anasui, Rohan, Diego

based hairposter

Part: 5,4,7,8,3,2,1,6
Jojo: 2,5,3,4,7,8,6,1
Main villain: 1,3,4,6,5,7,2
Favourite character: Dio

Part: 4,2,3,6,7,1,5
Jojo: 4,2,6,7,3,1,5
Main Villain: 7,6,4,3,5,1,2
Favorite Character: Okuyasu or Pocoloco

Why don’t people like part 6?
Part: 6 > 4 > 2 > 7 > 5 = 3 > 1
Jojo: 2 > 6 > 7 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 5
Villain: 4 > 1 > 6 > 7 > 2 > 5 >= 3
My favorite character is easily Gyro
I haven’t started part 8 because it’s unfinished and I haven’t finished part 7

Bandwagoning and not paying attention. Last thread had a guy bitching about how Pucci's motive made no sense because he didn't absorb any information and needed it explained to him.

The part also suffers from a slow start, a couple of overly-long gimmicky fights in the middle, and some major characters (like Hermes) get a lackluster conclusion, but that should only make it considered less good, not bad.

heh me thin stone ocean good pucci good villain... hurr giogio isn't a shit character hurrr

Part: 5,7,8,2,4,3,1,6
Jojo: 2,1,3,6,8,7,4,5
Main Villain: 4,7,6,1,3,2
Character: Kakyoin and Abbachio very close after

patrician taste

yeah but the rest of the crew more than makes up for him
I don't like the setting and the sense of distance between the main crew, the only time they're together is at the last fight but Weather and FF who is my favorite character from part 6 is already gone. Reading it after part 5 it just seemed lacking except for the ending. Gotta say I had really high hopes for it before reading it.

Reminder that without Stardust Crusaders, JoJo would have never gotten popular, so you are contrarian hipster if you rate it lower to any part other than 4 or 7.

oh fuck forgot Diavolo even tho I used a King Crimson picture
Main Villain: 4,7,5,6,1,2,3

>puts part 6 as least favorite
shit taste

How can you find DIO boring? He is the very embodiment of the series and it's biggest meme generator.

I don't find him boring, I just find the other villains more engaging and better written.
>well writen
>jojo

Also the World is kind of a boring stand compared to other main villain stands.

Anyone who puts 1 and 3 above 5 and 6 deserves being lynched.

True patrician taste incoming:
Part: 4=5=6=7=8>2>1=3
JoJo: 8>7>6>4=2>5>3>1
Villain: 7>4>6>3=1>5>2
Favorite Character: tough but probably Mista

I love Captain Tsubasa!

being anime only is hard man
Part 5 isn't even confirmed yet

bretty gud

>anime-only
just read the manga at this point.

Part 5 is the only part I never read because I am waiting for the anime.

I like seeing things for the first time in moving picture mode though

'm sorry: Stone Ocean is an absolute tire-fire of a JoJo story. It marks a point in which Araki seems more interested in the fiddly minutiae of Stands rather than, say, compelling heroines or internally-logically-consistent events. As a result, Jolyne and her entourage are mostly on-dimensional entities, for whom we care little as they are dragged through some of the most needlessly esoteric and poorly-paced Stand battles in the history of the series. Were it not for Pucci - who actually *is* a well-defined character with genuinely intriguing thematic framework - most of Stone Ocean would be a total wasteland.

Does anyone have that full body pic of Speed King
I know it's pretty hard to find but I've seen it before

I wholeheartedly agree. 5 and 6 were just about stand battles it didn’t feel like we spent time to get to know anybody like the other parts. 5 also has more asspulls than any part. Yes, even more than star platinum in part 3.

>Araki seems more interested in the fiddly minutiae of Stands rather than, say, compelling heroines
Completely subjective, and the same could be said about most of the parts in the series after 3.
>internally-logically-consistent events
No idea what you mean by this, all of the events in part 6 flow logically, and are consistent to the narrative. I can explain exactly why if you want.
>Jolyne and her entourage are mostly on-dimensional entities, for whom we care little
There's far more depth and development given to Jolyne and co. than in almost all of the parts before it, for one, it actually shows the characters and their personalities changing as the events of their journey affect them, particularly Annasui and Jolyne, because Weather's depth is shoehorned in flashbacks like almost every part before it.
>some of the most needlessly esoteric and poorly-paced Stand battles in the history of the series
>Dragon's Dream is all of part 6
Other than that there's no stand ability I would call esoteric, at least none more so than any other part, and the other battles are paced fine as well.

>5 and 6 were just about stand battles it didn’t feel like we spent time to get to know anybody like the other parts.
That is something that I find disappointing about part 5, although that can be a bit excused due to the fact that the whole part happens in only a week, but I don't feel that way about 6 as much. Sure it's not as laid back as part 4, but it's better in this aspect than all other parts involving stands before it, while having fewer arcs.
>5 also has more asspulls than any part. Yes, even more than star platinum in part 3.
t. someone who has no idea what an asspull is.
And even using your flawed argument, all of the "asspulls" in part 5 are consistent to abilities and devices previously established in the story, whereas the ones in part 3 are just out of nowhere.

Maybe there weren’t asspulls but it was definitely contrived in a lot of points in 5 and 6. As for the characters, there’s really good backstory/development/motivation for everyone (except Hermès but especially for Foo Fighters), but everyone’s so damn stoic and calculating it feels like there’s no personality there. Like the backstory is just reasoning for certain decisions made or things said. Out of 5 and 6 Foo Fighters is the only one in my opinion that shows any heart or personality. 5 and 6 are great for stand battles (which is basically fantasy chess), but even some of those had me thinking “wow really? How the fuck is this person not dead.” Examples include white album and planet waves. I mean they’re still great. It’s all Jojo’s. But to me the other parts have more going for it.

Completely acceptable opinions, although I don't necessarily agree with them, but doesn't explain why 1 & 3 are supposedly better. Even if considering these points as major detriments, I can argue that the flaws in those parts far outweigh the flaws of 5 & 6, as well as that they have a lot more going for them than 1 & 3 that counteract those flaws.

I’m the opposite. I really do see why people love 5 and 6 (it’s fucking jojo’s what do you expect). I can look past flaws for 1 and 3 because of my love for the characters and the plots’ premises. Also I can forgive Araki because he was still figuring it all out in these parts. Jonathan was learning how to write a protagonist while part 3 was learning to write stands. But their strengths are the Jon/Dio dynamic and the road trip/bro time respectively.

Part: 7=4>2=3>5=1>8=6
Jojo: 2>4>3>7>5>8>1>6
Villain: 4>2=1>7=3=6>5
Favorite Character: Polnareff. He actually survives part 3, has some character development, and he's kinda neat as a side character in Part 5.
Part 6 is trash and so are you.

I argue that the flaws shouldn't be excused because he was figuring it out, when comparing parts you should judge it based on quality, and explain the lower ranking of those parts using those excuses. If you just ignore the faults in something you're essentially overrating it, and all things considered part 5 is basically part 3 but better, so rating it higher is nonsensical to me.

How dissatisfied are you with your own life?

Is Erina an actual Western female name? If I google it I just get animu characters and a place in Wales.

Flaws are completely subjective, you egoistical asshat. The world is not here to conform to your taste alone.

>flaws are subjective
>we both acknowledge that there are flaws

It's a women's name that a decent amount of Italians have.

Araki figuring it out is not an excuse and doesn't even really inform my opinion. Even without the real life context 1 and 3 are just better imho. 5 and 6 were beginning to feel like a slog and a chore whereas in 1 and 3 I found myself really enjoying it for what it is.

Part: 4,7,5,2=8,1,3,6
Jojo: 8,2,4,7,3,1,6
Villain: 4,6,7,1,5,3,2
Favorite Character: Kira

Fair opinion. Although I find it funny you forgot to rate Giorgio

Part: 7, 4, 6, 8, 3, 2, 1, 5

Jojo: 7, 3, 2, 8, 4, 6, 5, 1

Main Villain: 4, 6, 7, 1, 3, 2, 5

Favorite Character: Johnny or Mista

I can't remember anything about Giorgio aside from his design and when he yelled MUDA for 7 pages. I'd say he's interchangeable with Jolyne for worst Jojo.

Part: 5=7>4>2>6=3=1>8
Jojo: 4>2>7=5=6=1>3=8
Main Villain: 1>3>7=2>4>5=6
Favorite Character: BRUNO

the part 5 hate needs to stop now

they should have kept him female

Part: 4, 5, 3, 2, 1
>Jojo: 4, 3, 2, 1, 5
>Main Villain: 4, 5, 3, 1, 2
>Favorite Character: Josuke

Part: 4>7>5>3>6>2>1
Jojo: 7>4>2>5>6>3>1
Villain: 4>6>7>3>1>2
Character: Kira

Anime pleb here

Part 4>1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jojo 3>4>2>1
Villain 4>1>2>>Character: Kira, Jotaro, Rohan, Hol Horse

You have Jotaro as your favorite JoJo despite you have Part 3 as your least liked.

Explain.

Part 3 is hot trash. Villain of the week to the extreme, makes me want to harry carry. So many shit episodes like The Sun. But Jotaro is just a cool mother fucker. I also probably like him even more in part 4 for some reason. Maybe because 4 isnt a shit part and Jotaro works amazingly as a wise, bro side character.

>So many shit episodes like The Sun
The Sun was great wtf

exactly. Just stoic. Cold. Calculating. And "OH EM GEE HOW DID THEY THINK TO DEW DAT?!" You could argue that Jotaro was like that, but he at least fuckin smiled once in a while.

In part 4 he acted like an older brother. He was also the straight man to everyone's goofiness. And he was appreciative of the people he met (i.e. he acknowledged Koichi during the last Kira fight).