Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Will the Movie arc have better animation than the movie or worse?

>Asking a question this stupid

I don't know nothin', but that's a nice webm.

Screen grabs from next episode.

Are we also getting new visuals for the opening?

I believe so.

>More Salad yelling at Bort
WHY

Will this be the start of Movie!Boruto?

I don't mind as long she has sweet dere moments and not that awful shit that was the graduation episode.

It will obviously look worse. It will look decent but there's just no way a weekly Anima could match the animation of the Boruto movie. He final Momoshiki fight will be completely different anyway.

>hurr durr just let me attack the two most strong shinobis since very long time at the same time xDDD

god, anyone who attacks sasuke or naruto is a deathwish

Momoshiki didn't know that. He just thought they were two maggots.

Movie recap starts in april

>3 more months of SoL filler garbage
Fuck this franchise.

More like 3 months on them going on missions and doing ninja shit.

Why are there no ninja cats?

There are though.

>pedophile fujoshit doesn't read the manga.
Color me surprised

>SoL filler instead of muh parallels land of waves arc
you really need to learn how to cashgrab

What he means is if this will be Boruto starting to become jaded and angst like he is in the movie.

>a rat wondering about cats
Are you a masochist, Ratface-chan?

Seriously fighting both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time is more of a deathwish than fighting Vegeta and Goku at the same time

Riiiiiiiight not like the queen ninja cat is in borutos class or anything...

SP planning is shit. They basically need to trash Boruto development through the first 39 episodes for it to match the movie.

Comfy ninja SOL that doesn't have megazords swooping around and more old style fighting is literally the best part of this series, here is your (You)

>Boruto development through the first 39
he has 0 development until his graduation exam, all he does is serve as a medium for other people's development.
I doubt will see anything besides his character deconstruction until the movie recap considering how he was portrayed in the movie.

I mean like, summons.

why are there dogs but no summonable cats?

To be fair Momoshiki nearly killed Sasuke who was only saved by Naruto's intervention, so it's not like he couldn't of won. Also arrogance was literally the only notable character trait he possessed so underestimating adversaries is very in-character for him.

Ah, that too

Why no ninja rodents? Tbh jitki would make the nardoverse better

You ever try to get a cat to go anywhere on purpose?

True, but summoning is apparently forced.

See manda. manda hates being summoned but he's still called out.

Cats probably have a counter jutsu to avoid being summoned so they can continue to lie in the sun.

quality post right her. It's just Kishi doesn't like cats.

Apparently it will be the new ending that is planned from episode 40

Considerably

New designs are trash.

My girlfriend Hawawa is so cute.

>The thread goes to shit again.

I have a question:

When we're going to see Iwabe, Denki and the other two girls Namida and Wasabi in the manga?

I think Iwabe&Denki could appear together with Metal in the next chapter to help out Team Konohamaru. Namida and Wasabi maybe after the Ao arc, if Sumire returns to the village (since Katasuke has a chance to die in the next few chapters).

This. He didn't evolve at all even when he had the occasion like vs Kakashi. So far Boruto has only been a prop for plot

A cat is fine too!

Man anime Boruto is a pretty upstanding guy. It's gonna suck when he has to become a cheating, moody, shithead for the Chunin Exam arc.

Anime Boruto is basically Naruto. I prefer the dickhead.

my gf is pretty cute t bh

Starting the Inoji episode.

The fuck Naruto? When did you become such a nepotist?

>kid makes a lifelike urban landscape
>"kek, fuck off kid. My shut in daughter who has no friends wins."

This is why Kawaki happened.

Shinobi system got corrupted i guess
I wonder how ninja/pol/ would have reacted to that

If Momoshiki’s consciousness is contained within Boruto’s seal, do you think he could be an anti-Kurama? Deceivingly helpful at first, but hostile as the truth about him is learned?

Sai is so smooth, I'm surprised Ino hadn't given him a new kid each year they've been together.

Joke's on Nardo, that kid is his future son-in-law

>shinobis vs gods

>Why no ninja rodents?
Is a weasel a rodent? Temari summons a weasel.

I honestly think Naruto and Sasuke's strongest attacks could counter Final Flash and a Kamehameha

Will late Boruto be full Lovecraftian Horror or just big bad guys? Kaguya was a fine villain because of how insignificant she made Sasuke and Naruto look insignificant and there is even more OP guys on the vast space/multi-dimension.

Shojoji was pretty horrific in concept.

It looks like she has puffy armpits too.

Except for the eating human thing, he was pretty 24/7 filler villain. I am curious if the Shojoji arc will even have some influence to the plot except for introducing Kara.

So...does Naruto still have SPP?
Why doesn't he grow himself another hand just like he gave Kakashi an eye?

I would love it if they did. Especially if the Lovecraftian elements are used against Boruto in some way, like him having to fight a character that has Lovecraftian powers

You know I'm really trying not to be a sumirefag but she is very cute and her arc was quite good.

Last thread went to shit thanks to the cwc level shitposter who feels threatened by this girl.

Please tell me Bitch-Sarada will be gone next episode. They’re ruining her.

>Naruto and Sasuke countering attacks that can obliterate galaxies

HIGH TENSION.

Don't start

Give Sarada Boruto's hair and she is literally anime Lisa Simpson

Is it wrong to like Boruto because it’s comfy af and you secretly wish you lived in post-war Konoha?

Not at all.

I'd live in Konoha during any time period. Easily one of the best designed fictional cities ever.

>They’re ruining her.
They're just trying to make her look more like her parents.

I'm sad that the red head decided to become a normie.

There's being triggered once someone posts a picture of her

Then there's beinga REALLY triggered when someone finds out she'll be in an OP/ED sequence after being part of a couple of them already

Namida breasts

Okay but now lets stop with that. Discuss something about her or anything else Boruto related.

El Sasuke Blanco

Realistically Naruto & pals would have like 4-5 kids per couple, but Kishi ain’t drawing all that shit

Enough about the females

Whos your favorite male naruto character and how tight is his boypussy

How will Urashiki job?

Nope, it's best girl time.

Old cow

Don’t fight it, user, join the dark side
This, but also this let’s try to be civil

Perfectly aged beef

I like to think Sumire alternates between innocent and sultry to keep you excited for both

Esto es el fin, Konoha

but...but

suigetsu..

Whoigetsu? It's best girl time.

Tbh i like both of her sides

As long as the physical appearance remains cute

>that busom
Goddamn, literally MADE for paizuri

>ywn nut inside Hinata and breed the perfect kiddos known as boruto and himawari
Why even live?

best MILF

Youre right.

the nine-tailed jinchuuriki is a pretty hot dude

I call it “imouto in the streets, onee-sama in the sheets”

related

Naruto’s a lucky bastard

Dammit, I just fapped, user

I think i saw her on dr. Pol once pushing out a calf.

Am I the only one who think he looks like Chris Pratt?

Yes.