>can't make anything creative
>make a parody of popular anime and games
>birgers and brainlets applaud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkMdLcB_vNU
youtube.com/watch?v=BsGpAw_t100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it mentions a thing. It's funny because I know that thing
Don't pretend like 100% of modern day memes that are staple of every fucking board on this long deceased shithole don't work the same way and you don't eat them up.

I can't hate this show because he stood up against kadokawa
He did not just parodied Kemono Friends, he is a great fan of the show

bump

>haha! i know these memes!
>all these meemays and references are so fucking ironically dank bro!
Why is this bad when a show does it but it's the best thing ever when it's being shitposted on Sup Forums?

Worst anime of the decade. I can't believe anyone finds this funny.

So many anime only fags. I never knew Sup Forums was so full of cancer.

>So many anime only fags.
Wat?

webcomic is hot garbage too.

>A great big fucking M on serval-chan
>No Majin Serval fanart
How?

>not realizing that those memes are a part of a simulation.
Way to miss the fucking joke.

How can people not find this funny?

Yeah why can't they realize it was being shit on purpose

Because this translation is ass and takes away from the comedy because of how ass it is

haha, the joke is the face is funny (good reaction image amirite) and she shows vulgar thing even though she was supposed to be cute. Subversion! Comedy genius!

Because the comedy lends itself to short segments and not a poorly crafted anime.

>make a shitty episode
>LOOL IT WAS A SIMULATIOON DUUUDE

there is literally nothing lost in translation, this anime is basically pure thrash

Yes, there's nothing lost in that translation. It's the opposite, it was too literal. "This tall sister" and "This short sister" are retarded translations.

That's utter trash, sorry, not even a hint of a smile on my face.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates bkub trash
What happened?

So post the original

>takes away from the comedy
What comedy?

>hatin' on Chill Study Beats livestream from Chillhop Music channel
Why though? It's lovely.

CptNameless is the real adaptation.

don't you know?
Sup Forums is a no fun allowed board

that's right on the point, but I still enjoyed some of those things

>this shit was praised and posted all over Sup Forums for years
>probably the one thing I've never seen anyone say anything bad about
>suddenly an anime
>with the anime comes popularity
>suddenly Sup Forums hates it

Goddamn you people are hopeless.

It got popular.

The manga usually works references into good jokes, instead of flashing them on screen for two seconds.
It's genuinely a shit adaptation.

Have you seen the anime?

I've always hated but what the fuck was the point when before the anime it was only the hardcore fans that come to the threads? Any negativity I would have posted would have just been drowned out by mountains of "newfag" and "shit taste" shit I'd get instantly buried under. At least with the anime bringing some newer perspective on the franchise it actually opens door on alternative viewpoints in discussion. This shit is very basic and I can't understand how you could possibly be stupid enough to not understand.

Welp, looks like you’re gonna have to stop that now that you know it’s shit

Old Sup Forums wouldn't mind either, current day Sup Forums would hate both.

Isn't this basically just Girl Chan in Paradise ?

this show is what happens when your staff is full of brainlet wojaks. i can't even talk about the show without pretending to be a retard

Did that other user die from regret?

The french guy reminds me of wojak somehow

The absolute state of anime. Tell me again how that Kawamori guy is wrong?

>Sup Forums circa '08

Memes mutate user, that's what makes them fun. This shit is stale on release.

autistic people used to be the vocal majority

That's typically how it goes for anything that gets an anime adaptation and becomes popular.
PTE is just following the footsteps of Jojo, OPM, BnHA and all the other shit that used to be popular here before getting an anime.

>suddenly an anime
>people that were never into it check out the anime
>it's fucking shit
>see praise
>tell them to fuck off
wtf why does the singular person Sup Forums hate this now

Out of everything I've seen for this comic recently, this made me chuckle. That's a first

>an anime got more attention than a 4koma webcomic
WOOOOOOOW

>haha they hate furfags and FUCKING KILL THEM
>it's funny because I hate furfags too. That's the joke.
pop team epic is truly a masterpiece of comedy

Most likely.

All of those shows you posted are responsible for bringing newfags to Sup Forums. Have you ever popped into a JoJo thread? It's like going into facebook or something. Most people don't hate those shows because they're being contrarians, they hate them because of the people they attract.

I clapped! I clapped when they mentioned that thing from the internet I know about!

You seem upset.

>referencing a reference to mock references
Let me guess, it was ironic.

That's the only way you'd understand

Sup Forums is hating a popular anime, what's new?

brainlet spotted

>missing the joke this hard
I guess everyone's who's seen Zootopia is a furfag then.

The Bkub images and edits that are posted are the good ones, when an anime that is entirely shit comes out obviously it's gonna leave a bad taste.

You seem upset.

Thank you, I've been looking for this.

>Sup Forums: the board that doesn't actually watch anime but complains about people who watch the "wrong" anime

>implying any of the people who spend all of their time watching Kizuna Ai and talking about ebin memes on Twitter actually watch anime either
I know a guy who claimed he had been watching anime for five years. When pushed on the issue, he revealed he had only completed three shows in that time; SAO, SAO2, and NGNL.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkMdLcB_vNU

Think for a second now, japanese Family Guy literally HAS to somehow acknowledge Kemono Friends ever existed. It was just too popular.

that image is fucking killer 100% true to the core

>the board that doesn't actually watch anime
Go back to Sup Forums you parasite

Guys, guys, guys!
I know some of those shows that this show is referencing. That means that I'm now one of the elites.
Now you have to accept me into your sekrit club. I've won. You can't keep me away anymore.

>He knows what Pokemon is
Oh shit

>Sup Forumsutistic scum calling the Sup Forumseterans "parasites"
Never change, Sup Forumsutist.

>Sup Forumseterans
>When Sup Forums has one of the highest newfag concentrate out of all of the boards

no u

it's fun. I'm not gonna take this shit seriously because it's not worthy of being taken seriously.

manlets, when will they ever learn?

rename "le ironic weibo xdd" to /jp/

Best OP arrangement at the moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=BsGpAw_t100

I want to marry Sosogu-chan~

go back to your fucking shithole you retarded spic

>doesn't actually watch anime
Watch more anime.

>ironic weebs

The odd thing is the manga was not remotely this on-the-nose with references and if they did do them then they didn't really impact the punchline, as in it could still be funny even if you didn't get the reference. That's really fucking important. They barely use the source in the anime, when they do it's drawn out way too fucking long for punchlines. Just in case you weren't bored enough yet, they rerun about half the episode to boot.

In a couple years, future newfags may see this show and ask "people said this is funny but it isn't, what the fuck is this shit", and may be told "don't bother, it's just a shitpost meme that it was ever funny."

The whole way the show is constructed comes across as rabidly insecure, from hoshiiro girldrop to the French guy to the man voice dubs etc. They're insecure about being compared to actual anime so they distance themselves from it so they can hide behind a mask of "it's all just a shitpost bro lol chill out", which would be excusable if the show was at least funnier for it. In reality if it's not even funny in the first place then no this fails; the only reason someone would like an authentically boring lame show just to spite Sup Forums would be if they are themselves just shitposters totally disconnected from caring about here or anime. It's absolutely for anti-fans, ironic weebs, niwaka you name it.

>it mentions a thing. It's funny because it's already a thing

Keit-Ai?

And what's wrong with anime only? Seeing moving pictures pleases me. Comics are too boring.

>people agreeing with people disagreeing with themselves on purpose
good job Sup Forums, bkub would be proud

I don't care how bogeyman a term it is, if anything close to them really does exist, this show is crack cocaine for them exactly like it is. They will defend it even if it's unfunny garbage just because they recognize it from somewhere on some Facebook/youtube meme page. Hell you can see it in the people who bend over backwards to defend this shit right here on Sup Forums. Is it fine to be OK with it? Sure I guess. It's just not defensible as being anything actually-good.

That's proves that most of Sup Forums are young and stuck in their "subculture" phase. Loudest part of Sup Forums at least. The rise amount of underage dead memes and buzzwords like "kys", "t.","u reddit no u" proves it too.

I don't think you get the context, brainlet.

In other words, some people like shows you do not and some people like memes about shows they like. If Haruhi, the show all of Sup Forums likes for some fucking reason, aired today you'd be complaining about it being ironic weeb bait because it only became popular due to the ED dance all the weeaboo cosplayers did at conventions and shit like "Kyon-kun, denwa".

Brighten the fuck up nigger, some people like shit you hate and hate shit you like. Let them, they're not hurting anyone and you're just making yourself look like a douche.

thank you, finally someone said it

why not you go back in kikebook or goytube? It looks like you are more knowledgeable to those shitholes

The adaptation for it fucking blows. They put in big bang tier reference spam garbage all over the place, barely use the actual source and when they do fuck it up, and to boot are lazy enough to re-run half the ep.

I think it's safe to say this works 1000x better as a manga than an anime. This might have yet been fine as a 2-3 minute show, in fact it could have been fucking great as a couple minutes of the best from the 4koma. But no, with this they just beat it to death with a full length slot.

If you like it, watch it. But, don't force your cancerous bullshit on everyone.

Okay. Let's play the game.
What does weeb means? Your interpretation without google.

And yet people shit themselves with laughter at "chinese cartoons" or "vietnamese basket weaving forum".

The original use of it implies something like a convention-goer cosplaying narutard. Someone with no taste who just blindly worships anything from Japan alongside anime, someone who eats pocky and wants to move to Japan and become a mangaka. Someone who uses Gaia. Anyone who calls themselves a weeb like it's something to be proud of just outs themselves for not knowing shit about Sup Forums.

In this context an ironic weeb is a real double whammy of fucking cancer; it's a normalfag pretending to be like that aforementioned description for epeen/shitty steam or discord friends etc. None of either type should be around here.

tldr your obviously a fucking newfag and this reply of yours proves it

Sup Forums is the only board that loves to claim that they don't participate in the board's topic. If you think people on Sup Forums don't watch anime you are fucking delusional.

waaa waaa stop having fun with shit that I don't like.

I thought it was a pretty good explanation of what a weeb and ironic weeb were.
"Weeb" wasn't technically defined but the description hit the nail on the head. What's the issue?

Lol wut? How does it feel to have just outed yourself as one of those tryhard poser newfags? What I defined there is 100% on the dot what "weeb" meant on Sup Forums going back to 2007-9. Let me guess, you got here sometime within the last 3 years. I've been here >12. Nobody actually wants to be called that and we only say it pejoratively.

Lurk for 2 years before posting, secondary.