Hey user

Hey user,

i just heard the committee is going to approve your animation project with $20 million. I'm really happy it worked out for you but i have to ask what is it actually about?

It's basically Robot Chicken but sometimes with Japanese pop culture references. Also each episode is only 12 minutes but we repeat it with different voices to fill out the total runtime.

Cute KKK girls cooking brownies.

Seasons 3 to 10 of course.

Hey user, Chuck from marketing here. So we did some focustesting and everyone agrees that you should try to change the setting to something fantasy related, maybe have the maincharacter brought in there after a tragic accident? also try to add some cute animals, merchandising is really important nowadays

It's about a mage that possesses a truck and has to kill people to send them to isekai

Heyyyyyy, this is Becky calling. We just got word that the censorship bureau absolutely will not accept the dialogue in the second half of the third episode. I understand you said that it was important for the main character's development, but is there any way we can, you know, work around it?

Kaiji S3.

It's a gay bondage websiries anime for males.

ok listen

>watanabe
>studio madhouse
>whatever the fuck they want

becky can go fuck herself

Becky is just the messenger, user.

to: (You)
date: Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 4:26
subject: Fwd: HR Complaint

Hey there, user.

I just got this email from HR. I don't know who made the original complaint, but it looks like they're really out for your blood. Depending on how things go, I probably won't be able to help you with this or they'll have me fall on my sword at the same time.

Best of luck, man.
- Jerry

P.S.: You're still coming to the bar on Friday, right? You still owe me cab fare from last time!

---- "Marie-Anne" wrote:
>Jerry,
>
>It has come to my attention that one of your employees, user, has been harassing one of receptionists.
>We can't have another lawsuit just because you won't do YOUR JOB as a manager properly.
>I've already filed the paperwork necessary to start an audit and all of user's emails have already been
>copied and archived for review. You had better hope that they don't find anything on you in there!
>
>- Marie-Anne

Dantalian no Shoka S2-S5

Unable to confess,

sounds epic

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Its the 3rd season of spice and wolf

would watch

Its the rebirth of battle Shonun and i will die a billionaire like Toryiama

That sounds a bit too risky, user. I don't think you'll be able to compete with DBS and One Piece.

how about this, its a dragonball/naruto/one piece crossover 90 minute movie, its animated and produced 100% in the philipines and i fuck of with the remaining $19 million + whatever that shit gets in

>Never ever

Movie Trilogy

Rebuild of Code Geass: You are (Not) Fabulous

Berserk with actually good animation unlike that 90s garbage, 2016 CGI armageddon and even the Golden Age movies.

Toilet POV shots of anime girls pooping, 1 hour per episode

Little girls sitting on a production committe and approving and disproving anime pitches.

Episode one: NO MORE ISEKAI, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Its called Kawaii Five Oh, an animated series about a group of lolis going around on patrol tricycles and arresting criminals.

Most notably, pedophiles.

It's Voynich Hotel.

Where is Becky's computer?

I'll give this guy my $20 million.