Dragon Ball Super

Black and Cell have a lot in common. Namely, they are both Perfection, have Saiyan DNA, and they are the only villains that haven't turned into good guys/anti-heroes.

Also they both seem to be gone for good. Is there any hope of them returning? Even as a cameo?

Team U10 could've easily recruited Black for the Tournament of Power. What a lost opportunity.

Anyway here's the upcoming DBS episode schedule:

Ep 123: Full Body, Spirit, and Power Unleashed! Goku and Vegeta!
> Goku begins fighting Jiren once again. Although Goku uses every trick up his sleeve, Jiren brushes it all aside. Goku fires Destructo Disk-like cluster bombs off in all directions, but this is also of little effect.

Ep 124: A Stormy, Fierce Attack! Gohan Fights With His Back to the Wall!
> While Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren, Freeza makes a proposal to his opponent Dypso: "If Universe 11 wins, please resurrect me with the Super Dragon Balls. Promise me that, and I'll have no problem cooperating with Universe 11."

Ep 125: Advent of the God of Destruction, Toppo! There is Only Overwhelming Power!

Ep 126: Surpass even a God! Vegeta's Life-Risking Blow!

Post your personal shitty endings to the ToP.

they were both too perfect

Toribot steps in and kills Zeno.

>we never got to see her eliminate 5 different fighters in a fit of rage
How did Toei fuck it up so much?

The only thing Toei fucked up on was giving Kale and Caulifla potara. Kefla accomplished nothing.

That's what I'm saying. It all just amounted to nothing.

My favorite part was when caulifla and noodle vegeta died by being erased.

And I'm saying they shouldn't have been given potara. Potara isn't for jobbing.

Where the fuck and trunks and goten and, byproxy, SS3 gotenks.

Wtf is super even fucking doing.

They needed to do something to make UI look strong after it jobbed on its debut.

>Advent of the God of Destruction, Toppo!
>God of Destruction
>Toppo

Don't have to come back from the dead when you lived a perfect life.

They didn't even make it long strong, they made it look weak by saying Kefla was stronger.

Frieza's offer makes no sense

Why would they agree to waste a wish on a universe they are about to delete when he isn't even capable of beating Dypso let alone Toppo or Jiren

his offer only works for universes like 3

no one gives a shit about those annoying twits

After eliminating Vegeta and Goku, Jiren trips on a rock strategically placed by Gohan and falls off.

Have you seen SS3 goku in Super? Now imagine if goku wasn't wearing an orange onesie.

Toei doesn't have the budget to animate all those details.

Maybe he gets the upper hand, then proposes this to a Dyspo who is about to be ringed out. I doubt U11 will agree, being the universe of justice an dall that.

>implying it's not a lie like when he made a similar offer to frost

your headcanon is embarrassing

There was an idea...the idea was to bring together a group of perfect villains, see if they could become something more.

>tfw u barely make deadline

>tfw Toei has a better production schedule now

Only took a hundred some odd episodes by we finally get 1 minute of quality animation per week.

>Movie vs episode
I mean, Super's animation is shit but come on.

CABBA IS A FAGGOT

>how you want your background, senpai?
>idk just #ff00ff
Nothing but turds.

> that pic
> comparing a frame from the most notorious DBS episode, and a high-budget DBZ Movie

Hmmm...

CABBA FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ARE SUCH A USELESS FAGGOT

FAGGOT

LEAVE SOYBBA ALONE

>how you can your reaction pic, senpai?
>idk just le brainlet lmao

Leave my adorable student alone

CABBA STOP STARING AT GOKU'S ARMS I CAN ALREADY SMELL YOUR PRECUM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Anyone else here a Vegetabro and Caulifriend, at the same time?
Isn't this just the pinnacle of great taste?

The only just one so far has been jiren. Toppo threw away their principles as if they meant nothing. savages dressed as hero's my man.

Brainlet perfectly describes retards though, but I see being a brainlet yourself this meme offends you.

>Kalecucks seething CHADbba will tame Caulifla and then her after Vegeta teaches him SSB

>Freeza thinking that a bunch of justice loving fighters will actually ressurect him when they don't even need his betrayal
124 sounds awful already

>le brelalelaellalele

Dream harder Cabbeta.

*blocks your path*

Me. It felt good watching Vegeta finally assert himself as the best Saiyan by far when he's been doing jack shit for the longest time. Caulifla made the non-Vegeta time filler bearable and fun.

>chad
you wish
>ssb
that's a funny joke.

>mfw reading that spoiler

Hopefully it’s Toei baiting because it sounds stupid

>Cabba achieves SSB with the help of Vegeta
>tfw LSS2 Kale still fodderizes him

Good taste

SSGSS Golden Cell would solo the ToP.

>2018
>Not being a Vegetafag
Why even bother watching?

It's gonna happen you retards. The Caulifla is weak and has no teach and the dyke has no fighting sense or ability other than tard strength. Vegeta is willing to teach Cabba and Cabba learns extremely quickly. Expect him to have SSB2 mastered in a year while Cuckle barely gets LSS2 at most.

Nice joke. LSS is barely God level. So LSS2 would probably be weaker than SSB, much less SSB2 which CHADbba will obtain after Vegeta trains him for 3 years in the time chamber.

left to right:

>non-jobber
>jobber
>non-jobber
>jobber
>jobber

Xicor comes in and kills everyone in Goku's name

Not really a Caulifriend but Pure saiyans will always be superior than half saiyans

> Ep 123 has "Vegeta" in the title
> No mention of him in the summary

> Ep 124 has "Gohan" in the title
> No mention of him in the summary

I've heard enough fanfiction, Cabbacuck.

I like Cabba, but god is it bleak.

Shush Kalefag. Go back to being irrelevant after this arc. Her voice actor is confirmed gone and she'll go back to her shitty gang afterwards never to be seen again other than through a window looking at Cabba fucking Caulifla.

Will best Saiyan girl make an appearance in the Yamoshi movie?

YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOT

LSS comes after SSB as proven by broly.

SEETHING

Who's that noncanon retard?

Kale is already LSS2 you blind fuck. This is why they make Krillin state every detail, because speedwatchers like you miss every little detail they don't spell out.

Considering U11 has been standing on the sidelines watching the fights, they should have been able to notice the many dickeries of freeza throughout the tournament.

Here

Yes, LSS is so non canon that it never made it into Super. Touche.

>Noncanon
>Prove

Nice headcanon. The only person to ever go LSS2 is Kekfla. Kale just mastered her shit special snowflake form due to tingling her cunt hard enough when Caulifla held her hand.

Wait, the Goku Black Arc was a Devilman rip-off all this time?

This.

You know what, keep going. It'll only be more embarrassing in the future when Cuckbba brings two outlaws he made stronger than him back from the tournament. Cuckbba is embarrassing, honestly. He had a year of training and couldn't even reach SS2.

Broly is noncanon. His shit form is sadly canon.

I miss her

Why does Vegeta have to defeat Toppo in 126 when Gohan and 17 are taking care of him? Shouldn't Vegeta be worried about Jiren.

Will he be used to introduce more saiyans?

LSS being stronger than SSB is also canon given gokunt had to be in ultra normie mode to beat Kefla.

Cabba has more of a future the KEKle. She's never gonna be relevant again after this arc, and will only be used to sell toys. Meanwhile Cabba and Vegeta will be the main protagonists of the Sadala arc and Cabba will obtain SSB offscreen. Stay mad.

Gohan is going to get 17 eliminated due to his own incompetence and Vegeta is going to have to save his ass.

Broly's form, LSS still isn't canon.

Kale isn't LSS. She's a SS Berserker

Fusions are stronger you retard. I guess SS is stronger than SS3 because Vegito used SS to beat Super Buu and SS3 couldn't do shit.

Black people are the Saiyans of earth
>getting called monkey and racial insults on a daily basis
>deep inside they know they are physically superior and always gloat about it

Fused LSS is different. That's not a good indication of the forms overall power level.

duh

That's exactly what I was going to say, but then I realized he was baiting.

goku calls her legendary super saiyan, retard

>Cabba

>Jiren fucking swats him away
>Inexplicably manages to get better hits in than Kakarot did in SSJBKKx20 and UI
>Puts on a good light show
>BTFO in a single blow
Look, I'm a Vegetafag and even I knew this was going to happen. I didn't want him to but that doesn't change anything. Toriyama/Toei will never let him win. It's a universal constant. He's made to job so that Kakarot looks good.
Sure, I'd like to believe that he gets a new form in the next episode and that he finally does some serious damage but it's not going to happen.

Would it count as cheating if Cell Dorado made a bunch of Dorado Ninos to take on every universe?

But SSG was playing with LSS Kale while playing with SSJ2 Caulifla, so I guess SSG > LSS > SSB

No he doesn't faggot. Why are you lying?

>a berserker SS
So just like Broly, then

What does Goku even say in Japanese?

Densetsu no Supa Saiyajin. Legendary Super Saiyan.

Name literally one(1) time in super where vegeta jobbed

Hahaha, nice headcanon.

Against Hit.

anything for the mission.