GOBLIN SLAYER THREAD

GOBLIN SLAYER THREAD

what the fuck is this manga, really

it seems to have no cogent plot aside from goblins being horrible rapists engaging in every depravity possible, and then subsequently getting killed by the GOBLIN SLAYER, a genocidal lunatic who has no purpose in life other than the extermination of the entire species of goblins

has anyone else read this disaster

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/search/text/Goblin Slayer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>goblins being horrible rapists engaging in every depravity possible, and then subsequently getting killed by the GOBLIN SLAYER, a genocidal lunatic who has no purpose in life other than the extermination of the entire species of goblins
>this disaster
Huh? You just contradicted yourself. Where's the disaster?

>being this new
Also, where is danke and year one new chapter in english?

But that is the whole point of this story...

It's called Goblin Slayer.

And it's about slaying goblins.

It has rape. That’s all we need.

>...
>>>\out\

Why do you type like a old person OP?

i'm 18 ;w;

>;w;
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Cease at once.

>what the fuck is this manga, really?
>called goblin slayer
>about "a genocidal lunatic who has no purpose in life other than the extermination of the entire species of goblins"
Not sure if you're retarded or just pretending.

Why isn’t there more rape? It’s all it’s good for.

i dropped this about a year ago. what's he up to now

Killing gobs

Killing goblin pirates in the sewers by sicking giant crocs at them.

Why doesn't goblin slayer show his face? Is he actually a goblin?

he does, just not to the reader.

Doesn't help him kill goblins,

I just read it to laugh at the Goblin Otaku and delight watching the walking breasts.

I'm not going to bother making up excuses those are the reasons

Being a horrible human being and denying rape.

Read year one

He is a shirou

He does when his female entourage needs some serious panty dropping. Effects may not vary depending on virginity, religion, nor race.

Reminder that Priestess is endgame

or goblin slayer 2.

Why didn’t he rape goblins?

Forget the cocksucker OP.
Post GS memes

>rip & tear: medieval
what's not to fucking like?

does this franchise(?) have multiple mangas?
Or just the one?

I seem to think it has 2 but I'm not sure

there's a throwback manga about how he became the GS
it's more rip & tear

it has another manga that covers his uprising

I love it. It's about the eradication of an entire species. Perpetrated by one man filled with passion and autism.

Goblin Slayer Arcs:

Type 1:
>Dumb adventurer group takes a gig to kill goblins or involving goblins because it's easy
>As it turns out it isn't easy and the guys all get butchered and the girls get brutalized and raped in every hole until catatonic or dead
>Goblin Slayer shows up
Goblin Slayer: Ah, you see goblins are really weak alone but together they're dangerous. This group missed these really obvious things I totally notice because I'm the Goblin Slayer
>Goblin Slayer brutally slays the goblins with slow mechanical precision and hatred like a murderous roomba
>Priestess sees the carnage
Priestess: Kyaaaaaa!!
>Priestess still hangs around this fucking lunatic for some reason

Type 2:
>Goblin Slayer does a gig with other adventurers that ends up involving goblins
>Goblin Slayer doesn't give a shit about any non-goblin enemies no matter how tough they are and seems almost annoyed he has to slay them to get to more goblin killing. that's the joke. he only cares about goblins
>Goblin Slayer's party finds the brutally raped remains of female adventurers/soldiers/civvies and we get a flashback to their brutal rapes and deaths because this is Goblin Slayer
Goblin Slayer: Finally, some goblins. Watch in awe as I do some really common sense thing like doing some basic dnd class synergy to beat a bunch of low-level goblins with shitty saves, or burn their fucking nest down or drown them or something.
Other Party Members: Man this guy is really fucking good at killing goblins
Priestess: Kyaaaaaa!!

Type 3:
>Same as Type 2 but somehow they don't find rape victims so instead we have to watch the actual goblins dip into their spankbank of memories about their previous rapes

Key Jokes/scenes to randomly insert:
>Goblin Slayer is kinda cute with his helmet off
>The helmet does not come off
>Goblin Slayer really likes slaying Goblins because they did a bad thing to him.
>Reminder the cowtits girl exists. She was probably raped too.
>Priestess is wistful about GS

>Priestess still hangs around this fucking lunatic for some reason
She realized that if he was alone, he would keep hunting gobs in a mission, not matter how tired or hurt he was, until all the gos are slay or he dies. She doesn't want that.

Doesn't want him dead or successfully implemented Gobschwitz?

>Priestes
>wanting GS dead
Nigga, what? If he dies, she loses it, not kidding.

She may want both. If he eradicated Gobs, what else will he be doing?
Her?

Elf.
And they could keep a goblin farm just for him, with a small manageable population to keep practicing in case more appear.

Seriously, you are the first one ever suggesting that Priestess wants GS dead, which is fucking insane.

Fair point.

Badly worded. What I meant to say is that gobless world would be a terrible place for GS.

Cowgirl better be endgame

>gobless world would be a terrible place for GS
Its not like he could go to the moon and blow it up.

Not, is the boring endgame, childhood friends romances always suck because usually they have no build up.

>Hordes of goblins casually raiding towns, killing, raping, stealing, and enslaving
>Higher level goblins shown to be also easily capable of killing the higher level adventurers
>Nobody has any way of actually dealing with Goblins, none of the heroes except GS is willing to deal with them because "Lol goblins aren't a threat"

Do they ever actually explain this shit? Because this is probably the biggest hole in the story so far.

Everybody capable is protecting capitol from demons and other such stuff for glory and bigger riches?

everyone with skill and the army are busy fighting the demon army.

Riches aren't worth much of anything when everyone is starving in the capital because all the grain and wheat never arrived due to all the villages being burned to the ground by goblins.

Obviously not, since there's an Adventuring Guild filled with people who are so leisurely that they're willing to accept or deny contracts based upon how much they're paid.

Stop trying to analyze the gob slayer setting with realism.

You don't have to go in to muh realism to notice that the base premise of the story makes no sense.

The one about monsters and resurrected demons in a RPG world?

Are you really resorting to the "It's just fantasy" excuse now?

It's not JUST a fantasy. It's literally RPG fantasy. The application to a guild was a DnD Character Sheet.

The world is built on axioms meant to facilitate characters story, not the other way around.

It literally has gods rolling DnD dice with the world for shits and giggles.

>childhood friends romances always suck because usually they have no build up.
because the fucking buildup has already happened.

>like a murderous roomba
thank you for this image holy fuck

EXACTLY, do you know why SakuraXShaoran is so great? because we saw all the buildup slowly though the series, it made it feel more real.

>gob slayer but he has a nuke and its aiming for the moon

Explain to me how in the fuck he can deny the dice roll?
Is he a proto GM or something?

He’s a cheater who probably gives the DM blowjobs under the table.

does it involve goblins?
where are the goblins?
are there any jobs involving goblins?

Enhanced 5e Lucky feat?

t. goblin slayer

Have a better one

I'm betting some d&d fag somewhere has been autistic enough to figure out a way to blow up the fucking moon.

Too prepared, i guess it goes this way:
>GM: ok, your party is about to be abunshed, roll...
>GS: i can't be abunshed, i have detection skill equipped
>GM: a goblin shots you with a slingshot to the head, rol...
>GS: i have a helmet that gives immunity to headshots
>GM: A goblin...
>GS: nope.
>GM: FUCK YOU! *flips table*

He would have to kill the chaos god for that

This made me chuckle

This is an edit someone of 10 int would do

My DM once tried to make a storyline involving something similar to an infinite Tsukoyomi except instead of the sharingan it was projecting the antagonist’s medusa eyes on the moon. Needless to say our bard found a way to teleport the moon and we all died because logic

and this is how i guess the "true doomguy" scenario will go
>Elf: because he owns me a favor from the last quest, now i forced GS to not be crazy prepared
>GM: Goblin Champion attacks you, roll
>GS: *rolls and fails*
>GM: ...your party is cornered, you are beaten to the inch of your life and goblin champion just took a bit bite off priestness' shoulde
>priestness: KYAAAAAAAAAA! gross!
>GM: you can do a save roll
>GS:....i go full doomguy and save the day with my bare hands *rolls...gets a 20*
>GM: THIS IS BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!!!

If you can dream it you can do it

Ayyy

>cat loli even got the red eye when she got the goblin slayer title

goblin bump

Is it possible to have a DM who’s that much of a wuss? It’s easy to ruin that.
>You don’t detect because *bullshit enemy skill* it has
>You get a concussion and fall unconscious

To be fair /tg/ kinda hates it so you wouldn't be alone in disliking it, and it's not even the edginess since they like Malazan.

>To be fair /tg/ kinda hates it so you wouldn't be alone in disliking it

Will this meme ever end

No board is a single person stop generalising, pic /tg/ related.

I've been in enough threads to know a general opinion. Like man no board is one person but it's not like saying "Sup Forums likes EVA" is wrong I'm sure the dozen or so posters who actually dislike it would disagree but the few hundred others count for more.

Dark Souls meme

Bandit class starts with 1 INT in DS2

>genocidal lunatic

GOBLINZ WUZ GUD BOYS DEY WENT TO SHAMAN, THEY WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

>but the few hundred others count for more.
Of what? Liking or disliking?
Thosands came to the chan and the vast majority doesnt browse /po/, it doesnt make it shit just not of their interest.

but user
>KILL ALL THE GOBLINS

/tg/ doesn't hate it
its too much like warhammer to hate

Bump for danke to give us scans

It's not like Warhammer at all & we see some varying reactions from
boards.fireden.net/tg/search/text/Goblin Slayer/

Is the Manga worth my time? Other then genocide is it good? Is the genocide good?

Didnt mean that /tg/ hate it more like they tend to bitch a lot

Angry marines are a /tg/ aproved chapter for a reason

More like DnD duh

A high leveled Priestess can use Gate spell, just link the Moon with sea and turn that place into Blue Moon, it'll take time and costly but doable.

>GOBLIN SLAYER
>what's with all the goblin slaying?

bait thread

Anyone?

Oh, look, an edgy MALfaggot.

user, that looks like a slaanesh cultist.

Why don't you just read it and make up your own opinion like a normal functioning adult?

Goblin don't have *bullshit enemy skill*, then later when GS start fighting legendary enemy, he have Priestess at his side.
>GM: The Drow have attack advantage and hit you with overcharged Disintegrate, with this all your party is wiped ou-
>GS: My waifu able to detect it for no reason, then she cast high level wizard's spell Protection it's Wall of Force without any material she's a cleric faster than the Drow, it's somewhat able to tank the Disintegrate, and thanks to Wizard ability Arcane Recovery again she's a low leveled cleric she still have one more spell to use.
>GM: Fuck your waifu, seriously.

What is internal consistency.

They explain this in the second chapter
>Reward is shit
>Only noobs do it
>eventualy enough lowbies throw themselves it gets done
>state does not care since the job gets done
>bigger problems

And most important of all, shit pay