What are some fights people find disturbing strictly because a girl was getting beat up?

What are some fights people find disturbing strictly because a girl was getting beat up?

you see the thing is, she's not putting up a fight. That's not a fight, it's a merciless beating and it goes on for quite a while, that's why people find it disturbing. I don't have a problem with girls getting hurt if it's in a fight tho.

But the problem stems from people acting like this fight is the most brutal thing in all of DBZ. Videl's beatdown was no more brutal than Vegeta getting tortured by Freeza, or Goku getting all of his bones broken in his fight with Vegeta.

You know how people only find Gohan getting his neck snapped by Recoome that disturbing just because he was 5? It's the same thing here, only instead of age, it's sex.

That shit was hot

Bump

because guys have an inherent need to protect the girls. read up on women in combat roles etc

I like it when girls get beat up

Videl's beating lasted a lot more than those scenes though.

So?

Is this just a stealthy way to make some kind of ryona thread?

Do you like beating them up, too?

i approve of this rec thread

I miss old Dragon Ball

Well, thats why people see it a worse. It was drawn out longer. Its like looking at something cringey. If its short its bearable but the longer its drawn out the more you wanna look away and the worse it is.

If I like seeing qts beat up but not want to beat them up myself does that make me a cuck? I think it's a hurt/comfort thing

Were the old DBZ episodes naturally longer or something? I feel like DBS somehow never takes it's time.

DBZ episodes were more drawn out so that they wouldn't get ahead of the manga.

I understand what you mean, I like seeing ryona but when i try to think of myself doing it sometimes it feels weird.

yeah but you're a skinnyfat weakling who couldn't protect anyone not even yourself.

I remember being surprised that this was on Toonami back in the day.

I think this one is considered disturbing because it's not really a fight, like others have said. After a certain point he is just holding her down and hitting her over and over again. The difference with Frieza doing it to Vegeta is that Vegeta is a prideful guy and wouldn't shut up about he was becoming a super saiyan and how he would beat Frieza. Frieza was just putting him in his place.

Videl was exactly the same, she wouldn't listen to Gohan when he told her to be careful and she spent the entire arc up until that point being boastful and prideful of her own ability which was unsurprisingly lower than dirt tier in the verse.

She also got what she deserved in this fight, it made me uncomfortable the first time I watched it because I was a child but later I found it kind of cathartic with the way she talks down to everyone. She needed a beating like that, and immediately after it she's a better person overall so...

Vegeta more than had it coming.