Is Sword Art Online evil incarnate/the anti-christ?

Is Sword Art Online evil incarnate/the anti-christ?

jjust a 6/10 boring animoo

Nope it's AOTD

People get butthurt over it so it must be the devil

its super meh but it's WAAAY in your face all the time.

>the church portrayed well
>anti-christ
I wouldn't think so.

But yeah, it sucks.

No but it is shit

So if I found some retard who liked SAO and murdered him, would I be a hero?

If I stabbed Reki Kawahara to death and fucked his corpse would people consider me heroic and righteous for ending hack filth?

SAO is a small dot in a universe of shit, getting SAO discontinued is irrelevant you baiting faggot

No it's just garbage. I want more haganai

>Baiting

I thought I was being a cool kid.

Haganai's shit ending man

How did SAO become the go to anime for normalfags to hate? I remember back then normalfags used to eat this shit up.

Something something too plot-hole ridden for normalfags who only like battle shonen + Berserk/Cowboy Bebop. Something something too tame/worksafe for harem shitters and/or normalfags who like ecchi shit

I didn't read the manga because I started with the anime and there's only two seasons of the anime so far. I already heard the ending is bad but I don't care because I want more kobato

Alization and Progressive is better than your favorite manga/LN and soon to became anime

idk, i think the only reason people started flipping their shit for it was because of the stuck in an mmo thing

as an anime itself, it doesn't know what its trying to do, one moment its trying to be a drama, the next a romance and then a comedy. all of which are half assed

my first exposure to this kind of genre was log horizon, and i fell in love with it, then i learned about a couple others, then finally watched overlord. i watched this a couple months back, dropped it at episode 7 or something, its just a weak anime

Being mediocre/ok rather than being Hitler isn't impressive

I always Log Horizon was the zzzzzzzzzz inverse of Sword Art Online's aimless chuuni shit.

Overlord is a nice middle ground even if it's dangerously close to Log Horizon's sleep inducement

>18 replies
I miss when Sup Forums didn't respond to retarded threads.

SAO is still good bait.

It's a mediocre/bad show that makes people irrationally butthurt for reasons. Also unlike older pariahs like 4kids or Gundam Seed Destiny you can't meme your way into ironically liking it/defending it.

dont talk shit about overlord

I unironically like the games.

id shit on you for your abhorrent taste in weebshit games, but unfortunately this isnt Sup Forums

Why do you choose to live life incorrectly with your shit taste?

Being boring can be just as bad as being incredibly stupid.

Overlord's info dump can be unbearable.

SAO is a trash series with top tier girls.

If someone were to waifu a SAO girl, you'd hear no objections from me except for Asuna.
Asuna a shit.

Wish the good girls didn't take till season 2.

Also I tolerate Asuna. Maybe it's Progressive

>Maybe it's Progressive
Probably. Progressive Asuna isn't that bad.

I'm fully aware but I can't help it. They're a guilty pleasure.

Do you even read it?

I read a bit of it and it's pacing still is pretty bad despite it feels like the author actually learned how MMOs work.

Also Kirito feels like a less self-aware version of SWE Kirito. Maybe it's the reaction faces

Digibrony

Pretty much this.
Most normies don't follow that dork, but he opened the floodgates to other anime tubers spread their views to the normies.
SAO is the go-to anime for normies who want to look like they know shit about anime without actually knowing shit about anime.
Most of the people who hate SAO are the same type of people who think BNHA and DDLC are good.

This is the objective truth. First half of season 1, alright but both rushed and containing filler for some reason. Second half of season 1 is trash. First half of season 2 is alright, second half of season 2 is pretty good. Any questions?

good god, I found the perfect wife material.

Hating SAO is like hating Call of Duty. It's become such a "hip" thing to do that the hate has become ridiculously exaggerated to the point where people are claiming it's one of the worst things the medium has produced, when there are actually far worse products out there.

SAO, much like CoD, is a series that was just alright and then turned to shit in later entries.

Say something nice about this semen storage unit.

you know its weird how hard it is to be nice to an anime girl that has a shit personality

Can't have a shitty personality if you don't have a personality at all.

Non personalities can become as reviled as shit personalities.

Kirito is considered as bad if not worse than violent tsunderes (outside Japan anyways). Hell he doesn't even have ironic dicksuckers like Jesus Onii-sama and Kira "Jesus" Yamato.

I guess so. Asuna's personality is "cumdump" to me.

It's hated because it also inspired people that wants to make clones of it despite the fact it's not all that good itself. it pretty much a mediocre series that help spawned much more shittier rip-offs because of success it has made in the industry. It's no different from Infinite Stratos which also spawn rip-off clones that are just are shitty as it. it just lowers the industry standards when garbage is crown as one of the top stuff that people should aim for in regards to selling.

Most of SAO's clones are better though outside obvious flee the premises shit like Smartphone.

Also Twilight/50 Shades of Grey existed and books haven't gone completely off the course.

>after they escape sao it didnt get interesting til GGO when actual lives were on the line

>continuing this garbage series

>normies
Go back to Sup Forums.

peoples like you are full of shit, stop to be tool who hate everything when they become popular and normy like them, same for cod, that a okay game.

this anime was decent, the first season was realy good then it went kinda to shit, but it not the worst anime ever make, you guys never whine about the thousand of shit moeshit we get each season ?

sao animation was good, the story for the first season was decent so overall it was a good anime.

before you say anything else, i have probably watched way more anime that you, and also enjoy deep anime and blablabla

Sup Forums responds to SAO bait threads all the fucking time. At least this one's being openly sarcastic from the outset.

try harder on your copypasta game

t. redditor

Awful pasta.

No, you're thinking of Daiz.

Kirito is probably the worst MC of all time, especially in S2. He shit up S2s plot so fucking hard

>legit interesting story about best girl overcoming her PTSD via immersion therapy through VR and learning to deal with the stigmas Japanese society puts on her
>LOL UNBEATABLE JESUS-KUN ALSO HAS PTSD FROM KILLING PEOPLE IN HIS GAME, THIS WAS NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE BUT NOW SINON HAS TO RELY ON HIS PASTY ASS FOR RECOVERY FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN WE NEED TO FIT THE MC FROM THE LAST 2 ARCS IN! SWORD ART FUCK YEAH!!

Yuuki X Asuna arc was the worst.