Raildex

>eldritch abomination
>likes to bath
What

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1167783/a374b8dde1/
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Railgun_Cold_Game#Part_15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who are you quoting? Still not against the rules but if you want to be a child then be my guest, I will continue. You've got serious issues chasing a half baked reply wondering like this and over me caring, everything you said applies to yourself. You shouldn't have bothered.

I can't wait to see how shit hits the fan even more than it already has. This will be a good volume.

Based Etzali
exhentai.org/g/1167783/a374b8dde1/

You don't like taking baths? I think even a horror from beyong reason can appreciate soaking in steaming hot water

>crossthread posting to defend your honor on an anonymous image board
wew

high quality scans soon?

>Spanish before English

Index manga all over again.

Of course. Have to point out his shitposting.

>he says while pulling offtopic shit up from last thread to metapost because he didn't like what someone said about him
I'm drowning in the irony here

A sacrifice I had to make. Go on, contribute to it all over again.

>had to
Wanted to

>Chuuya finally drew NT Touma
My dick.

Stop replying to dead threads, crossthread replier.

Nope not changing that.

It was a only once. I didn't expect someone to keep it up here too.

Not soon enough.

Kyousuke looks like he's gone insane.

Keep what up? I don't care what your beef was. You are shitposting. Cut it out

I'm not expecting you to and I was talking about the continuous replies for no reason. I'm aware and this'll be my last reply.

If it borrows a human body, it gets stinky like a human.

>Chuuya NT Touma

She should get an electric bath from Mikoto

It's called acting. She wasn't about to brag about how much she loves violence

I need to get back intos this.
I don't even know who is this loli and the green arm.

What volume did you leave off?

I was going to start volume 6 if i remember right.

>>>/l/ike

She's formally introduced in Vol 7. 6 is really good by the way.

It doesn't matter what anime calls something, it's just a girl deep down. She does cute girl things because most anime is poorly written bullshit made by guys who just want easy money from otaku, and making 1:1 copies of someone else's work is frowned upon so they'll toss around terminology and statements to make their work unique but ultimately it affects nothing.

Ok.

Alright thanks.
We don't know who the green arm is supposed to represent yet?

You will after Vol 7. That's where shit hits the fan.

>>>/l/ike>>>/h.er>>/s/isters

Oh okay, going to start reading then.

>>>/m/etooiwouldfuckmisakawhateverwhile>>>/j/ustimaginewatchingthesisterwatchherbigsisgetfuckedwhilemikotowatchsalternateversionofherselfgetcreamed>>>/m/aybeevenhavethetwogirlskisseachother

For now, enjoy Azalea orgasming over Kyousuke among other surprises. Not even joking.

>>>/jp/ustimagingtoumasjuicydickpoorintomisakamikotoasifuckacloneinfrontofherisenoughtomakemecumloads

>That touma

>Misaki
>Master in psychology
I don't think being able to read minds and control people qualify as understanding the mentality of people or knowing how to deal with them. She's literally paranoid.

Take your paranoia elsewhere.

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

>how to become closer to the Queen
>oh I know, schlick to the same things she does

>Reading comprehension
Not very good apparently

Kakine is so cool.

Sure sure MP

>Uiharu, Tsuchimikado, Kyousuke, WQ
No wonder the 37th can't be stopped.

>Chuya drew NT Touma
NT mango can't come soon enough. OT has like 3 or 4 more integral arcs to illustrate though so.. Maybe another illustrator will do the NT mango. I hope not, we need Chuya to do NT9 badly.

>t. one guy
Can you cucks just go away.

That is one nice body Froyleytia is packing there. Too bad it's just a movie in-verse, or else this NUMBER 1 esper would pump her full of Dark Matter batter, as well as bloody and bruise her.

>he changed his filename again

Touma? Kakine doesn't need his punch for a harem.

Poor Little Touma...

Of course, he touches the territory of god. Why wouldn't he be able to touch the territory of your monitor?

>he touches the territory of god
Science shits don't know what a god can do

The strongest esper
The coolest esper
The 2nd manliest esper (you can't beat Gunha in that regard)

Every time I see this picture I think of that fanfic with those reporters in the car and Touma being a creepy little bastard.

>you'll never pretend to be shota Touma's friend, rape him, cum inside, then leave a couple thousand yen next to him like he's a prostitute before darting out the door

Where can that fanfic be found?

Fanfiction.net. I think it was called "Abnormal" or "Unnatural." One of the two.

Kakine should learn his place as the biggest joke in the series.

Why is the image quality of this always so shit?

hi is himegami relevant yet

Misaka is a yankee.

Reminder that Mikoto is the type of abnormal monster that could have easily launched High priest into space on her own.

Wait for her spinoff.

She might be a side character in Sasha's rumored spin off.

God her body is disgusting there.
No curves whatsoever, a straight line from top to bottom

>Sasha's spin off
Reverse lad.

Her outfit is so fucking weird, and her personality is just nonexistent. I don't know how you make a spin off with both her and Himegami when they're both about quiet and dead as hell.

Mikotofags are dumb.

How many belts can you wear before start questioning your stylist.

She was questioning her stylist from the start

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Railgun_Cold_Game#Part_15

She is vasilisa's straight man, has magic, spidey sense after angel fall, and hunts demons. That is way more to work than Himegami in AC.

My favorite candidate for another Raildex spinoff is Shutaura.

I am only seeing room for more belts.

Japan user here, I arrive safely at the airport. I glad to help you guys for giving information update on Comiket & Dengeki Live.

Unfortunately, there is no Index 3 pv during this trip.

But, we got our wish on getting Index season 3 this year! Let's remain positive!

Thank you to some anons for giving the encouragement.

I shall update you guys again anonymously if I ever go Japan again like Summer Comiket or Winter Comiket.

I think she's like 12.

Thanks Japan user.

Birdway is 12 too and she's delicious though

Sasha is being bullied

birdway has a loli girdle to create the illusion of hips

If she had it her way she'd be wearing normal clothes but Vasilisa won't let her.

>illusion
Just accept the bird was made to breed

>“You can’t, Kuroko. We still don’t know which one of us is refusing to look at reality. I mean, wouldn’t it be easier to decide there’s no way to save her so you can give up!? That way you aren’t trapped by the pressure of holding the victim’s life in your hands. By deciding that she was dead from the beginning, you can escape the fear of making a choice. You remove the weight of Asajimo Saemi from your shoulders! By deciding nothing you could have chosen would save her, you’re just shoving all the irresponsible hatred onto Loophole alone! You benefit from giving up and deciding she’s already dead!!”
Kind of Touma-like thing to say. Except Touma probably would have called HP like an hour ago. Or if he could/had to, break in and get one of his pseudo white mages in there.

>“Do you need a reason to do what’s normal?”
Girl is right, this is why Touma is a normal high school boy you can find anywhere because all he does is what he normally does.

HC*
Good god, imagine if he somehow brought High Priest into this.

>would have called HP
>Uho hoi. You're ready to be the scorer?

Sister sandwich

Isn't there a prevalent theory that Sasha is actually a trap? What with the name and the fact that Vascilla is a shotacon.

The only evidence Vasilia is a shotacon is that she likes the pope as far as I recall, so that's kind of weak evidence.

I can't believe you guys like this garbage. When I tried this pathetic series I had a choice between pathetic beta cuck protect's his loli or 4 lesbian grill power faggots. How you guys got this far amazes me

The poster above me is worthless and garbage.

>“You mean…it could all be a bluff?”
No shit, Misaka.