Rough Sketch Sempai final chapter

I don't see a thread, so I'll dump it

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=145045
marumaru.in/b/manga/147591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

Thanks for the dump. His other series got axed too?

Thanks, I'm going to miss those legs.

This series was actually pretty great overall, but somehow the age of yankee girls just isn't here yet. Maybe it'll never really get here. Thanks for the dump OP.

>Rough Sketch Sempai final chapter
wait, what ?!

Didn't you notice there was a little note at the end of 24 saying it's ending next chapter?

>final chapter
AXED.

>final chapter
FUCK

Atleast it ended pretty well

>Didn't you notice there was a little note at the end of 24 saying it's ending next chapter?
dammit...

Thank god.

>His other series got axed too?
Yuki to Sumi? What's up with it? I was just going to get into that.

It feels so good, seeing him all flustered.
Thanks for the dump.

Something really satisfying about seeing him flustered.
Excellent final chapter, excellent ending, loved this so much. Kinda sad I didn't get to see the pervert one more time, though.

Also thanks for the dump

yes

That's what he gets for working on three serializations at the same time.

What's the third one?

The Third Axe

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=145045
>Ayato Sanada, a serious first year student attending Okuma East High School, joins the photography club but one of it's members, a second year student named Kazuki Shindou, constantly distracts him with her embarrassing ideas and situations. How can he deal with such an uninhibited person?!
>distracts him with her embarrassing ideas and situations
Lewd senpai!

Few hours late, but thanks for the dump. This was a great one; I'll certainly miss it.

Cute

Wait what? Why was he working on 3 series at once?

Why were they all axed?

Yup, it got axed so hard that they won't even publish the 2nd volume. A shame too, I really liked it.

Wait. I just looked his other work. Did this motherfucker really make 3 books about a boy and a girl in a club doing things that is club related but can be actually perverted? Who told him this was a good idea? Either way, I'll miss Rough Sketch Sempai. It's a shame, but it's good that it went on for a bit and the ending is satisfying. I'd really love to see them date though.

>Did this motherfucker really make 3 books about a boy and a girl in a club doing things that is club related but can be actually perverted? Who told him this was a good idea?
A visionary.

ayyyyyee

Thanks for the dump, still can't believe it's the final chapter

I really hope Yuki to Sumi doesn't get axed...

I love how every series he did was a slightly ecchi romance involving some form of artistic club. Too bad Japan couldn't love them as much as I have

Japan's infamously shit taste strikes again.

You might want to read some of the comments in this thread a bit closer user...

What did this manga do to get axed?
No, that's the wrong question, what did it NOT do to get not axed? Heroine was great, art was great, art used for the plot was great, mc wasn't a doormat, what the fuck am I missing from this picture?

Author was working on 3 stories at the same time.

the guy is working on 2 more manga with the exact same premise

that aside, I dropped it when the new girl got introduced

But the 2 stories that have been translated thus far were both good.
The problem is bad Japanese taste. Excellent heroines, pretty good male main characters, president girl was great in Rough Sketch but kendo girl didn't get enough time in Yuki to Sumi. The problem has to be poor Japanese taste

>Look up Yuki to Sumi on Baka
>"Serialization ended on 11th chapter"
just end my life senpai
At least the third one, Futari no Jikan, seems to be ongoing, only thing is that not a single chapter has been translated. It's a shame though, I really like his charaters and the art style's pretty good. They can't ALL 3 of them right?
....right?

What if all 3 of these stories were taking place in the same school?

ironically, each would probably have a much higher chance to survive if he was working on them separately.
With the other two dead, they might let him keep the last one.

>But the 2 stories that have been translated thus far were both good.
Might not be a matter of quality, but stability. Imagine have 3 on going stories with expected deadlines. This dude isn't Fukumoto who can just put shit on hiatus or keep busting out great ideas constantly, he's writing 3 series with similar plots. In a way, you could say he's competing with himself. I may be completely wrong in saying this, but it just feels like bad practice. The only way was this were to properly work is if they were webcomics with his own schedule.

>The problem is bad Japanese taste.
Well. This is true too. Japan still loves the same old stuff.

>Futari no Jikan
I'd never heard of the thing it's serialized in; Manga Life STORIA. Not sure if it's a magazine or online publication. Looks like the first volume came out on September 30. Sold 4303 copies in 9 days before falling off the sales tracker site I use

For reference: Yuki to Sumi was serialized in Comic REX, first volume released June 27 and sold 2641 copies in 7 days before falling off the tracker.

Rough Sketch serialized in Bessatsu Shonen Magazine, had its first volume released June 9, sold 6373 copies in 10 days before falling off tracker.

Interestingly, Futari is actually his oldest work (January 2016). Yuki was September 2016 and Rough Sketch was November 2016

something something nips something something shit taste

Anyways, great ending. Sad to see this and his other manga ending. I'm looking forward to his next work

I actually saw someone mention on Batoto (RIP) that the girls in all 3 series have the same ribbon on their uniforms. Too bad 2 of the 3 have been cancelled. We could've had an Onio extended universe all taking place in the same school

What if Futari no Jikan lives long enough for him to bring back the characters in Yuki to Sumi and Rough Sketch?

>final chapter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That'd be amazing, but is sadly insanely unlikely

Here are the first 6 chapters of Futari no Jikan in Korean: marumaru.in/b/manga/147591

Fuck nips and their shit taste.
Atleast we got a kiss, but fuck if I didn't want to see the plot moving foward with them as a couple.

My dick

Do it for us!
Do it for one another!
Do it for yourself!
And do it for each other!
'Cause you can get anything that you work for!

1. He is being specifically targeted for some unknown reason.
2. He couldn't keep up with the workload of 3 serializations and editors got tired of his shit.

Hmm hmm hmm really make's ya ponder out yonder.

Godfuckingdamnit why does it have to get axed? Fuck this gay earth that was a nice ending too. With just a little more focus this could have gone on and been a great manga, he just needed to refine the role of the side characters and add a little variety to the interaction between the main two. It would have been good.

I wish this page was better drawn. Why the QUALITY here of all places?

Yeah, it was a nice end. The sketch was nice and a cute sentiment, Megumi being a good delinquent girl and just going for the 'straight to the point with a kiss route' and actually shaking Eda up at the end. Would have been great if there was another chapter before to allow for build up to this but as an axe ending it was pretty damn good. And at least he didn't blueball us with some wishywashy shit.

Damn 3 works axed so quickly. Someone must want him dead. At least he got to end this one.

I wish she had said something about wanting to keep the piece.

Shit sucks too 'cause he has some of my favorite art

Yeah but she got her kiss, which was even more than what was in the sketch.

AXED

>final chapter
FFFUUUUUUCK

Thanks!
Seriously? What the fuck, he got a really comfy style, i thought it would be successful.
Yet managed to release series more endearing than most of what we've got by other authors lately.
Yuki to Sumi was more of a comedy, there was close to no ecchi.
Indeed.
She wasn't a rival or something like that. She's just a background character that appeared sometimes to spice things a bit, but she's not after the MC at all.
I'd like that.
Yeah, there is something warm about the way he draws characters.

>not flustered by the tiny tree frog on her
Damn she's great. Those things are so cute, i wonder why so many people are grossed out by them.

Oh neat, thanks man. It's probably the only well made "weird couple with weird hobby" series (technically there was Saotome girl but it became more than than a manga about a weird couple). Glad that it finished before becoming a souless corpse. I'll follow the next work of this guy for sure if it will get translated.

never post like this again

He can do whatever he wants buddy, if you have any problem you can come in front my house to get ass raped.

>axed

WHY
WHY DOES STUFF LIKE THIS NEVER GET A SHOT BUT GENERIC HAREM GARBAGE GETS HUNDREDS OF CHAPTERS, ANIME, AND TONS OF MERCH

I'M FUCKIN' PISSED

It's a weird feeling to be defended by someone using ass rape as a weapon.
Weird, but warm kinda like ass rape now that i think about it.

Yeah. I own close to no merch.
It's not like i don't like figures or shit, but they never sell things about series i like.

isn't he continuing Hutari no Jikan?

>make a best girl
>kill her series

Dude its a shit manga
The art is shit, girl is shit, MC is shit
There is also no progression

And it's better than anything you read. Fuck off.

>girl is shit, MC is shit

But the girl is the MC, turbotard.

Point still stands

To the people wondering if this, Yuki to Sumi and Futari no Jikan take place in the same school - they do, with Futari no Jikan mentioning Ookuma West on its first page (I don't know why Manga Updates says East like mentions) and the calligraphy club in Yuki to Sumi having it on their signboard. As far as I know the only crossover seems to be Amano from YtS appearing in the background in the last chapter of RSS.
Futari no Jikan is still ongoing, but it's published in a magazine that has no digital edition and doesn't get scanned so there's no public raws up to date with the magazine. Raws for the first tankoubon are available, though.

Nice catch!

Man, a kiss is so unexpected nowadays.

anyone going to work on it?
Raptor are you guys snooping in here?

I just want to see these two again. They are fun and really my type.

They same can be said about Gal Gohan and Hajimete no Gal.
And those are still at full sail so fuck you and fuck those.

I don't read HnG, but Gal Gohan no progression?

perfect way to end it desu