Bullshit

Bullshit.

Toriyama is a senile hack and Toei is shit. Why are you surprised?

>17 respected goku
>You can see some of that respect disappear in this moment
Magical.

That shit was only in the anime not in the manga

bulma could just buy him a fucking boat

Hell she could make him a boat in a cave with a box of scraps

canon, goku doesn't care about earth, he just wants to fight

that "I'm the answer to all living things" shit is crap the ameritards wrote for their sitty dub

>what is BoG
>what is the first arc of Super

This is the biggest load of shit

Hell, if it's the anime we're talking about, she could just give him the one she had her birthday on. She probably never uses it anymore because an ashtray was full or something.

he never said he was fighting for earth in the movie did he? Can't remember.

Goku getting a hardon because he wants to fight Beerus, because he's a super strong guy!!!!

In the american dub he says : I wont let you destroy my world.

In the japanese dub he says : STOP ENJOYING DESTRUCTION

So he teleported Cell away from Earth because he wanted to fight an explosion 1v1?

Or... He... could.. fucking... fly... home

This is dragonball, it's about fights not logic.

So once again, he only cares about saving earth in the ameritard version kek

heh, balls

Then why did Toei feel the need to point it out?

Next you'll be asking why they didn't use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train for the Androids, or to have Goku's Heart Virus run it's course.
Or why Shin didn't just use the Namek Dragon Balls to wish for a Radar to find Babidi, to find the strongest Warrior in the Universe, and possibly to bring Goku back after explaining Buu

You suck at reading

He doom 11 universe because he wanted to fight someone powerful.

it's a joke, Goku is like Saitama, he just wantsth thrill of the fight

saving shit while doing it is comepletely incidental

probably to make up for the way they portrayed him in the past since Toriyama didn't like that toei made him look like a hero in the anime.

>goku isn't allowed to mature in any way, he can't be a battle maniac who also cares for the safety of others, he has to be a full on careless idiot all the time
Toriyama take your meds

>it's a joke

And yet no one laughed.

17 = The Audience
Goku = Toei

Scene was forced. The entire idea of introducing a moralfag parody like Topo and having him call Goku evil was also forced.

Toriyama is the same person who has Chi Chi say Earth can blow up for all she cares as long as Gohan learns his long division and other useless crap that doesn't matter in the Dragonball-verse.

Funny thing that saitama does want to save people, he is automatically better than goku

Goku is not saving anyone do you realize how many people he kill by being stupid this arc.

What's the fun in that? Goku is the most enjoyable as a character when he makes morally questionable choices for selfish reasons.

Wat? as far as i know he actually gave them a chance to fight, zeno was planning to blow up all the universes

That's only because you yourself have a skewed idea of morals.
It's the entire reason the Superman vs Goku debate even is as toxic as it is. Not because of power scaling, but because Goku fans hate Superman for actually having morals (when he isn't written by retards)

why did goku had to learn how to drive when chichi already knew it?
Maybe his fucking wife is buggering hin to get a fucking boat

universe 11 was already going to be erased, he gave then a chance of survival

He cant leave the island. They have to come visit him.

he wants the boat for his family, not for personal use IIRC

The woman who was going to wish for a lifetime supply of strawberries and then a Boyfriend. The plight of rich girls not being able to find a man interested in them or reasonably priced produce.

he didn't know that at the time though.

>people are surprised that the dumbass hollow headed Goku is seen spouting retarded crap
Big part of Goku's motivation has always been "i want to hit you in the face, let's fight mr strong guy!", Goku is a good hearted brawler, he loves to fight but some asshole who just beats everyone up isn't relateable or endearing so they made him into a adorable little dumbass with boner for fighting

i still hate chi chi because of that

>Chichi couldn't wear a white wedding dress
>Total slut confirmed

does this mean he'll restore all the universes

>He doom 11 universe because he wanted to fight someone powerful.
Don't worry you know all the universes are going to get revived and literally nothing will have come from this tournament.
DBS is the stupidest shit I've seen in years. Sad to see it get so much support.

Ever try and get a job without a drivers license, it's pretty difficult, and her thing was that she wants him to work.

you have really bad reading comprehension Paco

Just before goku and the others went to the world of void , there's a scene of a pochers trying to attack the island, do we to see this filler explored later on?

Nice headcanon

I'm done with super at this point.

Why don't they first get the Dragon Balls to revive her first

what are you even talking about

He's talking about the woman who voiced her died.

You can stop watching anytime

Everyone likes to drive cars/pilot boats/etc in DB even though they can fly

Oh yeah I knew that the joke was stupid though

Goku literally saved his universe thanks to this tournament, the fuck you saying?

He wouldn't have needed this tournament if he never brought Future Zeno to the present.

I don't know why this upsets people. Goku is like this since ever, he clearly cares about his friends and family but his main focus was and is to get stronger and fight stronger guys.
His motives are pure, that's why even Jiren finds Goku fascinating.

Cuz people are used to American Goku who's basically Superman. Goku being a total genuine retard isn't always fun.

BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS WORLD SO GODDAMN MUCH DAMMIT REEAEEARGH

its not a boat for the island numbnuts
its to sail across the world on some super yacht

Bulma is a billionaire, she can buy anything

fpbp
/thread
everyone go home

he didn't know zeno was going to erase anything either you fucking cuck

Beerus told Goku that he was putting everything at risk by asking Zeno and he did it anyway

Beerus also said he was going to destroy Earth and fucking didn't

he did, just not the whole thing

Meaning he's a disingenuous bullshitter.

Goku has no reason to believe him shouting shit.

if Goku really gave a shit he would've asked Whis to be sure of the risks

No one respects Beerus, they're just afraid he'll kill them. No one believes anything that faggot says. He threatens to destroy everyone every three seconds and never fucking follows through.

Goku had no reason to take him seriously

Goku believed Beerus when he said Monaka was strong

Oh dear Lord.

American Goku is a genuinely better written character. Sometimes the Creator is wrong with how they handled things.

Because he "saw" with his own eyes that that was true.

I already did back in episode 110. I don't know why people keep pretending like dragon ball super is good it's not most of the people on Sup Forums can see you guys are pretending.

yeah, I guess. I still think it was pretty irresponsible of him not to ask anybody else before making the decision.

>a fucking boat

I liked how Goku didn't go Blue in the fight with 17 in the manga.

>I don't have time to find the earth-dragonballs
Yeah, not like they have a radar and he can fly faster than supersonic speed or something
How fucking busy can that island even be for him to be too busy to find them?

Wait for the end of the ToP.

I'm trying to save people from this shit.

I see. I guess that's a stupid question to ask the savior of Sup Forums.

>that art
This is shamefull to dragon ball

t. user living with his parents who's never had a job

How is it bullshit when throughout the entire series Goku has spared enemies or allowed them to recover just to get a better fight?

Goku told Kuririn to spare Vegeta because he wanted to fight and beat Vegeta 1-on-1 without resorting to any tricks. He was well aware that what he was doing could put the Earth in danger, but he still chose the allure of a good battle over keeping his loved ones safe. He allowed Cell to recover with beans just so Gohan could have a good fight as well.

That's not to say Goku approves of people who kill indiscriminately or harm his loved ones, but he prioritizes fighting over protecting. He isn't a savior or a hero; he is a fighter.

I miss the old art style

>everyone is scowling

Piccolo, Vegeta and Trunks could just be making their normal faces and no one would see the difference.

Seems like Toriyama has something against the Son family

Goku's family (excluding Goku) is pretty boring.

>its to sail across the world on some super yacht
Like the super yacht Bulma had her birthday on? By virtue of being 18's brother 17 has indirect relations to both the richest family in the world (Bulma's) and the second richest family in the world (Satan). Hell, he could even ask 18 and Krillin for a favor and have them collect earth's dragon balls for him. This is a really filmsy excuse to get 17 to compete for the Super Dragonballs. Why would he use a literally limitless no-strings-attached wish for a FUCKING BOAT?

Fighting explosions IS a challenge you retard.

>he doesn't scowl all the time

>Is an Amerilard anons are buttmad cause original Goku isn't the Superman their shitty dub told them it was episode

Reminder that Toriyama, one of the most famous and successful children's comic authors of all time, wrote a manga about a superhero woman where the joke is that she gets raped and becomes a prostitute. Openly, during the time when he was still in the middle of the Dragonball manga's serialization.

Based Toriyama.

Goku has brain damage from hitting his head as a kid though. There's no other way to explain his personality and thoughts beyond "lol he's a gag character".

>No one ever posts what Goku says IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT

Goku may not consider himself a hero, but that doesn't mean he isn't one.

The way Sup Forums misreads Goku's characterization in Super is truly amazing.

Japanese DBZ never made him out to be Superman but it also never made him out to be plain retarded. He was saving people and he was consciously doing it. He was aware of the stakes but Super Goku makes it seem like hes just retarded.