Which is the best episode of cowboy bebop?

Which is the best episode of cowboy bebop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
youtube.com/watch?v=ofSLCFxJ8Jo
youtu.be/l8wWa3O9cUo
youtube.com/watch?v=MduJjbcLSqE
youtu.be/MUTMw7rEsDk
youtube.com/watch?v=XalMIYYgHt0
ign.com/articles/2017/11/24/the-many-inspirations-of-cowboy-bebop-director-shinichiro-watanabe
youtu.be/OblHVyXRAOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ballad of the Fallen Angels

Heavy Metal Queen, for sure.

Speak Like A Child

Mushroom Samba, duh.

Jupiter Jazz 2

that last scene with Space Lion ...

Pierrot Le fou

is that the one with the space freighters and a chess game? i always liked the space episodes

Which is the shittiest episode?

Hard Luck Woman

Boogie Woogie Feng Shui

>rewatch this ep
>FHOLY SHIT THIS WAS 1998?!

I particularly liked the one with the Chessmaster and the ones set on that frozen moon where Spike and crew encounter Vicious.

unquestionably

The Real Folk Blues, Part II

>THIS WAS 1998?!
...what is this supposed to mean? Like, are you programmed to believe that anything over a decade old is crap, or something?

The episode where they played Baseball against the American sailors

Mushroom Samba and it's not even close.

THIS

Worst

>people actually remember the episode names

Loved the show but I suspect yall underage and only just watched it recently.

Are you really bragging about having the memory of a goldfish?

Yeah, with the female trucker with the dead husband that frequents some random diner and runs into Spike.

There is another one I loved but can't recall the title. It involved the terrorist group that has a bioweapon that turns humans into monkeys.

Pierrot le Fou's composition is movie tier for that age that I had never seen used until 4 years later in a tv series. Sunrise was ahead of its time.

I watched Bebop in 2004. That's 13 years. I don't fucking remember the episode names.

the last one

Toys in the Attic?

Whichever one Faye watches the video.

Fuck you, it was funny and I liked it!

LOBSTER FRIDGE

I rewatch it every year. Alot of them I just remember because they got their names from songs

>the only time I watched it was when it aired

that's retarded son

The episode where they go to a department store and buy a turtle

Toys in the Attic, the episode was both spooky and hilarious and featured great interactions between the crew with no pretensions at a plot. Also the ending with Tchaikovsky playing was beautiful.

A lot of the episodes had memorable names that followed patterns or were after famous songs. Everyone remembers Sympathy for the Devil, for example. Toys in the Attic is also one such example. Most of the other episodes were named after planets and music too, Jupiter Jazz, Ganymede Elegy, etc....in fact the episodes themselves were extremely memorable and the names often relevant to the plot. Bebop is one of the few anime whose every episode I can clearly remember despite not having seen it in years. That's why it's a masterpiece and you're a faggot trying too hard to fit in.

>Space Lion
That song guaranteed to make me emotional anytime I listen to it

Call me

Toys in the Attic is the space monster lobster episode, I remember because it was constantly playing on Adult Swim back in the day for some reason.

>Jupiter Jazz 2
>that last scene with Space Lion ..
Was it autism? I've heard one theory that they were romantically involved. but I've never understood why Vicious betrayed Grenn.

Stray Dog Strut and Mushroom Samba

Finally, an excuse to post this.

LETS KICK THE BEAT

Toys in the Attic or Stray Dog Strut

Toys in the Attic
Cowboy Funk
Pierrot Le Fou
Mushroom Samba
Speak Like a Child

>Which is the best episode of cowboy bebop?
Bebop has sessions, not episodes newfriend.

Live action american be-flop coming

THIS

That ending scene where Spike falls from the clock tower is pure kino

Was Jet /woke/?

That's Gateway Shuffle, and it's actually my least favorite episode

It always reminds me of mootle now

3 FUCKING YEARS SOON

I like how ya'll act like Waltz For Venus doesn't exist. Best non-main plot-line episode by far.

That one with the year old moldy lobster in the fridge will always stick out in my mind. I remember that scene where Spike opens the fridge physically disgusting me. Especially because right before I watched the episode I had found six month old chicken teriyaki that my brother had left in his car

And jesus that ending is just so beautiful and perfectly synced up the music

>"Well... What was the lesson for today?"
>"Don't leave food in the fridge"

It really was, that episode blew me away when I first watched it. Like honestly it spoiled me, no other anime has come close to being so well directed and choreographed

What's that episode where Spike keeps running into that faggot cowboy dude? I love that old western shootout they have at the top of that building. Bebop had the best fucking action scenes

I actually just finished this show for the first time a couple of days ago

I could not stop bawling my fucking eyes out during the ending. I knew this was the only way the show could end but it was so beautifully executed and perfect... FUCK

Can anyone recommend me something to fill this gaping hole in my chest now that bebop is gone?

Don’t forget the movie. Contains best girl and second best endcard

There's a movie???????????????

FUUUUCK YESSS

Spike dies

M-MUH AMBIGUOUS ENDING

SPIKE LIVED

Too many good ones, can I provide my top 5 in release order?
Ballad of Fallen Angels
Ganymede Elegy
Speak like a child
Hard Luck Woman
The Real Folk Blues 2

>watching the dub
ISHYGDDT

I honestly don't think the dub is that bad. I quite like Spike's voice actor

Correct

I don't get the ending. Why did Spike throw his life away and abandon his friends?

He knew he was going to die. Why did he do it?

My choices are
>HELLO, BOY
>finale part 2
>Speak Like A Child
which is probably the best one of the three

No love for the first episode? That scene where Spike gets into the fist fight with Asimov and that jazz song kicks in is KINO

I can see why someone watching it for the first time now-a-days will see it as incredibly dated, but the Cowboy Bebop dub still stands the test of time if only because the actors are all very talented and obviously put in the work. I like the dub, I watch it at least once every two years, I will always watch it dubbed.

Same. I can't think of any other track that can wring as much tears out of me.
youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s

>not watching the dub
wot

What BD rip is good?

I tried getting one recently but the Japanese version had better video and poor quality audio on the dub track, while the English release had good audio but poor video. I tried remuxing with the best of both worlds but everything was de-synced.

Easily Jamming with Edward, but Pierrot Le Fou was pretty dope too.

Also Dub > Sub objectively speaking.

>Don’t forget the movie. Contains best girl and second best endcard
The movie features the best OP of all time: youtube.com/watch?v=ofSLCFxJ8Jo

Ask DNA

WHAT'S UP

If Spike knew when to quit, he wouldn't be Spike

Cowboy Funk

Sweet baby

POST YOUR FAVORITE SONG

youtu.be/l8wWa3O9cUo

Episode always freaked me out as a kid. Reminds me of when I put chinese take-out in a toy frig as a kid.

Superior tastes incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=MduJjbcLSqE

not the BEST episode, but probably the most memorable

HELLO, BOY

mushroom samba is high tier

youtu.be/MUTMw7rEsDk

youtube.com/watch?v=XalMIYYgHt0

The real question is there a SINGLE bad track in this MASTERPIECE of an OST?

Who's hip?
it's sweetcakes

YOU'RE ALWAYS ALWAYS GETTING IN THE WAY

I fucking hate that clown.

Spike always has the Best look, others just copy his style.

anyway?
I haven't listened to the song since I saw the movie in theaters, now I'm looking for it on bluray. I forgot how awesome it was

Who is the knock-off boi on the right?

akira from Devilman crybaby

This.
In a mostly unremarkable show it shines like a bright beacon.

>tfw ywn watch cowboy bebop for the first time again

why go on living?

Earth girls
Haven't seen it in almost a decade, just have some of the songs saved. But yeah, it's artful

S-some day they'll make a memory machine user

And then you can find me just watching Cowboy Bebop over and over again forever

As much as I like this episode when Spike ends up shooting him and he starts crying I feel horrible. He's just sobbing and begins to beg for his mom. Shit like that always fucks me up. It's the only episode I skip

>ign.com/articles/2017/11/24/the-many-inspirations-of-cowboy-bebop-director-shinichiro-watanabe

"I’ve never really clearly stated what happens to Faye or Jet in any official situation. What happens to them after Spike leaves the ship? Don’t also forget that in the last scene of the series, Spike could be sleeping."

Reminder that Spike lives

As much as I hate to say it, I feel like it makes the series more complete if Spike dies in the end

From the very first episode, you knew Spike was going to die doing something stupid and bullheaded

are easy

Actually I agree. Because the story is shit as it is, the best way to end it is to kill off the main character. Frankly, the whole story is pointless; even Faye's fate is too open ended.

Dude that whole episode makes my skin crawl. The scenes where they're experimenting on him almost made me have to turn it off

youtu.be/OblHVyXRAOQ

>session starts
>"we got to catch this bounty or we don't get to eat"
>"fuck, the bounty dies. oh well, another time then."
literally 80% of all the episodes