Did she actually do anything wrong?

Did she actually do anything wrong?

Also, Katanagatari thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1UZf-aqc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

Of course not.

It was a necessary act to kill the shogun and save millions of lives from building a Japanese great wall. It was wrong to kill Togame, but the ends justify the means

Ninja Mask did that on his own without consulting Hitei, if I remember correctly.

posting best OST

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1UZf-aqc0

Emonzaemon did that of his own volition

well fuck me I forgot

so does she hook up with punished shichika at the end or like what happens

Which sword was the best and why was it Kanzashi?

This was the first show I've ever seen best girl explain why she was worst girl.

>unfuckable sex doll
no thanks

She was a snake plotting to kill the Mc

Is this the worst ending to an otherwise great show?

It still hurts, guys.

I'm still pissed we never got a fight with the actual Maniwa leader, just his body taken over by the cursed spirit.

Are you fucking serious? I’m pissed.

I’m still pissed we literally never got an actual fight scene between Sabi and Shichika aside from that 10 second episode preview.

Its the best ending, perfectly complementing a great show.

>both of them forced to wander together since they lost everything

Always saw it more as a sad ending.

that was hilarious and intentional, the author is a troll

yes, her hair is cut showing that she is married to him and is getting smashed by his giant dick every night

Kinky. Is there hair sniffing?

>Are you fucking serious? I’m pissed.
However by then, you'll be torn to pieces.

not really. i liked the ending a lot.

Not even half of them are proper swords.
Outou all day long

>Not understanding the show this hard after there's a literal explanation of the show in the final episode
Holy shit I'm actually impressed.

I dunno. I just didn't find anything funny about it. It was the main thing that made me drop the show for ages.

Not that user but the point was that you can tell that from the way Togame was getting all pumped about how cool the fight was that it was supposed to be such an amazing and incredible fight that words wouldn't do it justice. You can see it as a copout, especially considering how hyped he was during the first few episodes, but that's how I seen it anyway.

she had it coming.

i'd fuck hakuhei
too bad he wasn't shown much

Don't tell me she wasn't glad that it happened, considering the result.

Nanami was more important from a plot perspective. It was obvious that Yasuri was going to win against Sabi, so it's a much better idea to set-up Nanami, since she becomes important later on.

It was good until the vocals came in.

>tfw I just realised the lyrics for this are the same as the ones for Last Battle

Crazy shit.

yes she shouldn't have cut her hair