Can we have a thread to discuss how great the first three seasons of digimon were?

Can we have a thread to discuss how great the first three seasons of digimon were?

Tri kinda sucks but it's okay to discuss it here too.

Who's your favorite digimon? What's your favorite moment in the anime? What's your favorite video game?

>favorite digimon
Skullgreymon, nigga literally wrecked anything and everything
>Favorite moment from the anime
Probably when wizardmon died protecting gatomon, or the scene when Imperialdramon fighter mode, Blackwargreymon, and Wargreymon duked it out in the real world, or when Daemon came and started fucking shit up and even Imperialdramon couldn't do shit against him.
>Favorite video game
Pic

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/7nch1q265m1pg24/dm_15_20.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Appmon is a bit better than Tri.

>Favorite Digimon
Darkdramon
When Davis and Ken's Digimon DNA digivolved into Paldramon. Also, when Takato lost control when Leomon died (lol) and dark digivolved Growlmon into Gigadramon.
>Favorite video game
Digimon Cyber Sleuth

No one on Sup Forums likes digimon? Its the only place the anime can really be discussed. We have threads on /vp/ occasionally, but they are slow and get taken down.

The second season blows. It had its moments, but it's seriously weighed down by Veemon's retarded partner. Also, Magnamon fucking sucks. He couldn't beat Chimeramon without sacrificing a bug and gaining literal invincibility. The main antagonist's reasons and motives were shit too.

It gets more threads when new Tri segments come out. Last I saw, Sup Forums went nuts over the director or writer confirming Hikari was a genuine jealous, possessive brocon.
>We have threads on /vp/ occasionally
You should honestly just go back or lurk. You reek of new.

>Appmon is a bit better than Tri.
Daisuke (a bit annoying) wasn't that bad to be honest in the original Japanese version. Takeru and Cody, on the other hand, were boring, Yolei needed to shut up. Ken and Kari where fine though

OP asked for your
>favorite Digimon
>Favorite video game

Not your autistic rant about season 2 (which most American whine about) Really reeks of new? lol

>Favorite Digimon
Dorumon. Always liked him, no real reason why.
I have two. Both from Tamers. First is when in the tunnel Takato see Rika's new tshirt and she notices him staring. The other one os when Beelzebumon uses Fist of the Beast King to rescue Jeri, that was awesome.
>Favorite video game
Digimon Masters Online. But Digimon World DS is a close second.

Great taste.

Omegamon, no doubt.

I liked the scene where the two kids were giving Impmon a pep talk and the boy hands him his favorite toy gun.

Favorite game was Digimon Rumble Arena. No, seriously.

Hikari is Love.
Hikari is Life.

Hikari had a nice butt.

It's true.

My favorite mons has always been the Dorumon and his line.

My favorite digimon moment is when Shinegreymon goes burst mode for the first time.
Kurata was a real bastard of a villain and when he finally got btfo by Masaru while everyone was cheering for him to fuck Kurata up was really fucking hype.
Also the OST was real good, the burst mode theme and Believer are top tier.
Savers is easily the third best series behind adventures and tamers.

My favorite game is probably cyber sleuth or dawn.

>Favorite digimon
Beelzemon
Beelzemon's FIST OF THE BEAST KING
>Favorite video game
Digimon World Championship

Coincidentally, Starrk happens to be my favorite Bleach character. I have a thing for guns.

>02
>great
And no I didn't ship any of the cancerous 3 ships from Adventure, it was shit because MUH DREAMS and other stupid shit. Had potential but squandered it.
>OP's favorite game
Oh your a nostalgiafag with shit taste, carry it on. Should have just posted DW3 and said 02 was shit, maybe then you could be a nostalgiafag with some taste.

>Daisuke (a bit annoying) wasn't that bad to be honest in the original Japanese version
I saw the original. He wasn't as bad, but he was still bad. The fact you used dub names makes me question if you just are spouting hearsay instead of actual experience.

>Sup Forums went nuts over the director
dude those threads were fucking funny 4 days in a row thread after thread of shitposting and oh god what is this

No.The main general is in the /vg/ board

Masaru was a great MC.

Funny how many pseudo-Sup Forums generals exist on /vg/ due to all the adaptions.

>lol
How about you fuck off back to whatever cancerous shithole you came from? Maybe that's why /vp/ keeps deleting your threads?

It's because /vg/ is much more slower than Sup Forums which is basically a shitposting board with very few generals

I've watched 02 with the original raw audio and later the Saban dub when I came to the states when I 10 and I couldn't stand the lame digi rap or how bastardized each of the cast was.

Everyone here answered OP's question, So why don't you simple answers their question instead of ranting like an autist? Yeah, we get 02 was shit end of story

I get why 02 gets all the hate, but it was a pretty fun season of digimon. It got really dark towards the end of the season which I absolutely loved and I'm glad that the writing staff of season 3 made it even darker. Not so dark that it became edgy, but it definitely had an appeal for all ages. I unfortunately wasn't able to appreciate season 3 when I was a kid. I watched it again when I got older and I never realized how amazing it was.

Favorite digimon has to be ladydevimon claiming my waifu now.

Favorite anime moment was when Machinedramon showed that he was probably the most powerful and definitely most destructive of the dark masters. I think Machinedramon was more powerful than Piedmon but he let himself be controlled.

Favorite game is Digimon World DS and Digimon World 3

Read the OP again. It wasn't just the questions, it was to discuss how great digimon was. Its free reign to discuss whatever you want about digimon. Stop complaining about people's rants.

Still, everyone is already aware that 02 was shit. It's like saying the sky is blue.

I unironically liked 02

Good for you man.

>Favorite Digimom
Slayerdramon

When Takato and Guilmon form Dukemon for the first time.

>Favorite game
Cyber Sleuth

What's your opinion on the first three movies, aka digimon the movie?

Okay, but could've been better.

>not him, but
Nah fuck off OP. I'm calling you out because you post like a ledditor.

How appropriate, you post like a cow.

Frontier and savers are underrated tbqh smfh

>post like a cow
what did he mean by this

>post like a ledditor
what did he mean by this

Ah. It's one of these posts again.... great...

Favorite Digimon: Gokumon
Favorite moment from the anime: Takeru gains enough courage and hope to finally evolve Angemon to HolyAngemon.
Favorite video game: Digimon Rumble Arena

>favorite digimon
WereGarurumon, he should have been the mega and MetalGarurumon the perfect as a counterpart to MetalGreymon.
VenomMyotismon's resurrection, when the clock turns 6:06:06 and everything goes to hell or MarineDevimon fucking shit up in the city, I remember he looked scary as hell to me and have his image printed in my memories.
>Favorite video game
Digimon World 3 I remember thinking it was masterfully crafted, though my save got deleted and I ended up playing World 1 the most.

>Favorite Digimon
Dukemon

>Favorite anime moment
Masaru punching any major villain in Savers, but like says this is probably the best

>Favorite game
Digimon Rumble Arena, but Digimon World 2 is my favorite roguelike

he really was.

Now if only Tai could be that great...

He never was great and never will be.
Tri proved my point.

Best Digimon MCs
Masura, Takato, Haru, Takuya, Ryo

Worst Digimon MCs
Taichi, Daisuke, Taiki, Taiguru

Taiki was better than Haru.

>Favorite Digimon
Beelzemon

>Favorite anime moment
Way too many to count, especially from X Evolution and Xros Wars. I'll go with Masaru unlocking ShineGreymon Burst Mode.

>Favorite game
Cyber Sleuth

I love how realistic the violence can get. None of that people shrugging off being crushed by a glacier nonsense.

Taiki was just like Kirito and him being good at everything made to boring to watch. Haru at least had flaws and was actually likable. Nene or Kiraha should've been the mc of xros wars.

Taichi: Narcissistic, selfish and a bit cowardly as of Tri

Daisuke: Retard

Taiki: Zzzzzz I'm awake!

Takato: Cool

Takuya: Decent

Masura: Simply badass

Taiguru: Another retard

Haru: Meh at times but enjoyable to watch

Ryo: Alright

lol both suck

Where has the animation gone?

>I couldn't stand the lame digi rap

I can't stand the fucking digi rap and I'm mostly alright about the dub

>favorite digimon
Antylamon. Lopmon line in general is my favorite, but Antylamon has nice designs for both versions, and has good moments in Hurricane Touchdown and Tamers.
Really hard to say, but off the top of my head, I really enjoy the scene of Izzy learning what really happened to his folks, and accepting his parents anyways. In general a lot of the interactions of the human characters with their families tends to be alright.
>Favorite video game
Digimon World 1. I still regularly go back to it and do 100 prosperity playthroughs, despite its many flaws.

>will never get a whole series in the style of episode 21 of Adventure

Favorites digimon: Design wise Lilithmon, personality wise Shoutmon.

Favorite anime moment: Wizardmon's sacrifice and the whole Shoutmon X5 vs Lucemon SM scene

Favorite videogame: Cybersleuth

I personally wouldn't call 02 great considering it is heavily into retcons and character derailment to work, decent stand alone but pretty shitty as a sequel. The post-adventure shows were all varying degrees of decent to good so I wouldn't say only the first three are great as neither 02 nor tamers reached the levels the original show reached while some of the newer ones were more faithful to the spirit of adventure and journey into the unknown world than those two were.

>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Nigga, I'll say one thing: my nostalgia may make World 3 a good contender, but damn is Cyber Sleuth awesome. I haven't had this fun in a game since a while. Gameplay was simple and a grindfest, but damn was the story fun to play through and I loved those characters, specially Arata.

Digimon tamers' 2nd half was fucking ruined by the latam dub by spics speaking spic lingo...

>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Never heard of this one
Only ps4?

It ruined itself with the bullshit it pulled, like from the 12 devas only like two of them mattering while the others were generic monsters of the week, the phoenix god being a generic big bad evil monster, and then when they were all defeated, suddenly reveal they had noble goals all along despite they never showed any hint of worked for a greater good and in fact delighted themselves in the ideal of wrecking the shit out of the human world and treating culumon like just the plot device it is. It doesn't help that first they try to pass the d-reaper as some sort of natural disaster that cannot be understood due its simplistic nature except that later they show it was trying to do something with the loli it kidnapped and tortured, which in turn ultimately meant shit because it didn't matter at all besides fulfilling konaka's hard on for suffering and mindfuck.

And PSvita

You've been missing out.

In other words you didn't follow the plot at all.

>Favorite Digimon
Guilmon. I wanted one as a pet when I saw it. It also gets badass evolutions.
There's so many! One of my favorites was when Yamato split up from the group and had to sort his shit out.

My dick

I feel like rewatching lately.

Lurk the fuck more before posting, shitstain.

Sharing the 20th Anniversary artbook
Have fun
mediafire.com/file/7nch1q265m1pg24/dm_15_20.zip

I'd rather talk about how there's a side-sequel to Cyber Slueth coming out and how everyone should buy it so the new Story game in the works gets a bigger budget.
But this isn't the board for it
Kyoko is best girl

Nigga are you me? Just preordered Hacker's memory I'm so hyped

>Favourite Digimon
Metalseadramon designwise. If we are talking about anime appearances then Beelzemon.

>Favourite moment from the anime
When Impmon says goodbye to his partners and turns into Beelzemon BM in Tamers. A really cool and heartwarming scene.

>Favourite game.
World 1. It's my favourite game of all time.

>how great the first three seasons were

>post a picture of a game made during 5th season

Besides Savers also has it's good points.

>Tri kinda sucks
This nigga

/vp/ Not cancerous. Have you been on the board. Its one of the most painful experiences.

>favourite digimon
Gomamon, I always loved that little seal, he's a nice boy. But without a bias, probably MetalSeadramon or BanchoLeomon
>Favourite moment from the anime
Jyou letting himself drown to save TK and Ikkakumon evolving into Zudomon
>Fave game
Cyber Sleuth or Digimon Dusk

Have you been only following the dub? Because movie 4 and movie 5 were disappointments.

It does

The dub is legit kino. Except not using the old music cues.

Every reocurring character got to be a badass once in Savers.

Yes, even Kurata.

Taichi is a idiotic loser.

Yamato is a whiny edgelord.

Mimi is a materialistic self-centered slut.

Sora is a teasing know-it-all bitch.

Joe is a failure-prone coward.

Takeru is an idiotic beta-male.

Kairi is emotionless waifu-bait.

Koshiro is an autistic and forgetful nerd.

Why do you guys like these characters again?

They've always been shit. None of them are worth caring about.

Fuck y'all. I'm in it for Tentomon.

Taichi is cool

say something nice about them

They didn't die.

>Vikemon and Kotemon
>when gomamon evolves to vikemon
> Digimon World 2003. ºwº

good taste

he is a player