Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbwx9mv9q34&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ragyo

Nonon

ryuko-chan

Tomboys are best so Ryuko is great. Except Satsuki exists

>or

Ryuko is hotter, but Satsuki is best girl.

Is this even a question?

Ryuko is best always pick Ryuko

Not even a question

Ryuko.

Does Satsuki have the better ass or is it just the uniform?

the correct answer is both.

Ryuko

So becoming a normie whore is suppose to be normal?

Makes you think

hey buddy, Sup Forums is two blocks down

This

Satsuki

were da ryuko lewds

have you fucking seen Satsuki's ass?

Ora! Didn't you forget on the best girl? Faggots like you already lost their way.

IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

Mako is full of references.

Nui.

All she ever wanted was for the family to get along.

This is some super hot shit

Shadow the Hedgehog ofc

Ryuko.

MY LIFE FOR SATUSKI-SAMA

Patrician taste.

TOSHINO KYOKO

Ryuuko because I have a thing for delinquent girls and they are severely underappreciated. Would've probably liked KLK more as a regular SoL comedy with the same characters instead of whatever it actually was.

They're not on the same level. Ryuuko is great and all but Satsuki is goddess tier.

Satsuko

Only one of them is my waifu so

This nigger gets it. Mako is the absolute best girl

Props for wearing cosplaying that version but
>3DPD

Well that is fucking lewd, 3D girls truly have no shame

>3dpd
I give her props though, costume looks pretty well done.

>3DPD
no props here

They made the material thinner and her nipples bigger just to make it look even dumber and more exposing.

Generally women don't have nipples that big pre-pregnancy.

Snoop dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tbwx9mv9q34&app=desktop

Honestly that thing is way too detailed. The artists puts good stuff every once in a while but that Satsuki is 2lewd.

yare yare daze

No girl can compare to Satsuki.

Their development is pretty bad.
Ryuuko is presented as the cool hotblooded shounen hero archetype but she keeps getting her ass beaten and saved by Senketsu.
Satsuki is presented like a fascist leader and then she becomes a main heroine.

I can't really care about characters when the show is badly written.

So you rather Ryuko be a cool hotblooded shounen hero that never gets her ass beaten? You rather have Satsuki be a one note facist leader that remains such? You dislike the things that made them different.

The thing that I liked about KLK is how Ryuuko was the underdog hard-work-and-determination character when the series started, and Satsuki seemed like the talented-always-winning type. But as the series progressed we learned that Satsuki was actually the underdog hard working type and Ryuuko was the one that kept getting magical superpowers up her ass.

Satsuki is amazing.

>Satsuki is amazing.
True.
In fairness though, Ryuko even to the end wasn't strong enough to beat Ragyo either, and it was Senketsu who ultimately had to ass pull a power to do it. That's why it always will be such a missed opportunity that Scissor Sisters never happened.
Between Ryuko not being powerful enough alone, Satsuki being the one with the personal vendetta, And the estranged sisters finally working as a unit, it would have been way better than Ragyo choosing to kill herself.
Satsuki catching Ryuko almost makes up for it though.

>Satsuki catching Ryuko almost makes up for it though.
Best part of the finale. And at least we got this.

satsuki defo has a better ass

Satsuki looks like a man.

>Ryuko is presented as a loner who has trouble opening up to people and all her signifcant power-ups come from opening up to Senketsu. She gets her ass beat whenever she tries to go it alone and is saved by working together with him. The two of them becoming more and more in-sync is the logical progression of her character arc.

Satsuki's whole deal is that she took up the mantle of fighting Ragtime by becoming like her and realizing that is not true strength. When she resolves to swallow her pride and work with Ryuko's side its the logical conclusion to her character arc.

Both are appealing characters to me.

I like the one that is tall, and calls me a pig in human clothing.

Satsuki's spent her entire life for one goal: to kill her mother and save humanity from the LF. It's not her to take the backseat in the final battle. She learnt about teamwork, and the sisters killing Ragyo together is teamwork.

Ryuuko's goal was revenge at first but the moment Satsuki asks her why she keeps fighting, she doesn't know. She wasn't aware of anything for majority of the series and gets thrown around from thing to another

Ryuuko's ass

I'm partial to ryuuko because I love her voice but I respect that people may like satsuki over her.

Mako

Sauce?

this is honestly one of the most difficult questions in anime IMO, but i think i have to go with ryuko-chan

Gokuseifuku no Kanojo, but it's a Hakodate doujin, Satsuki and Ryuuko are just small bonus scenes.

Satsuki!

>Being a Satsuki fag
She'd hate all of you.
I bet none of you could even take out monkey let alone any of the other three.

A CUTE

TADA BANRI

The answer is always Ryuko

Either one would be a good choice but for me it's Satsuki

It's been 5 years and I have yet to see a girl in anime that I've loved more than Satsuki

Valmet from Jormungand comes close but Satsuki still reigns supreme

Satsuki sucks dude.

Thanks user.

She values resolve, even a one star student can become 3 star if they're good enough

Evil women in general do it fo rme. Fascist women are top tier. I kept waiting for a scene where Satsuki executes someone, but it never came.

I'm sad almost all evil women in anime these days are either

> I'm crazy!

or

> Doin it for revenge!

We need more ideologically motivated women who are evil based on choice.

There is nothing wrong with preferring Ryuko, she is a good choice. However the last few episodes made me more of a Satsuki fan.

why tomboys gotta have a fang

Satsuki-sama

Anyone got that pic with the ryoku boobs vs satsuki ass poll

qt

Slutsuki

Playful nibbling? It shows they are a hunter but still cute.

both

Satsuki is a nice girls and may she live in happiness, but I can't stop loving Ryuko.

Satsuki is perfection.

All the girls are best girl except Nui. Nui a shit.

I want to fuck Senketsu

I more or less agree with this assessment.

Resolve without results is just foolishness.

You mean Ryutsuki

That thing looks like a cross between Satsuki, Ryuko, and...fucking Zangief.

Go back to bed, Ryuko

Nice

Please. Hollywood. Please make a movie of this.

no

But why?

i wanna say Ryuko because tomboys are literaly god's gift to this gay earth
but
The cocky way that Satsuki acts and her prideful personality hits my weak spot, i want to completly break and dominate her

YOU DIVIDE ME TOO MUCH MAN

Japan makes animation well. But, because the movie is not good. Hollywood is number one film production.