Nigger kidnaps Jap kid in the streets

Daily reminder this is what awaits Japan if they accept niggers,arabs and other undesirables.

twitter.com/DanRue_IG/status/904830032236785664

HE DIDN DU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szMZn5S7g-s&ab_channel=CoVines
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your month off.

T. nigger

kill all niggers

try this in korea you monkeys. here people can hire gangsters to kill entire nigger families if you come to sue them over killing a chimpout

fuck this is real. I was always skeptical of black people.

All gaijins need to fuck off, I dont want to know how worse is gonna get in the olympics.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Only the cameraman was black, the other guy wasn't.

Hes an arab or some other undesirable.

they shouldn't have even bit for it. jesus christ these niggers need to die

I hope their plan is to ensnare tons of niggers in crime and toss them in prison to prove the u.s. cant fuck everything up

>gaijins
Most of the comments are from native Nips.

damn niggers and arabs must have one loose if they resolved to kidnap that kid.

arabs are roughly 20% nigger by blood

alright so can the mods delete this shitpost thread already? has nothing to do with anime

It all goes down hill the moment the Olympics arrive.

>child genuinely screams and the mom couldn't do anything.

That's actually kind of terrifying to see desu.

that tweeter video is gettin its own anime adaptation this summer user

But he Dindu Nuffin. Was a good boy, going to the shinto shrine, praying to amaterasu everyday, going to literature club after school. You have to look at it from his point of view. How he goin' to afford pokey and figurines? You don't know his side of the story.

>T. nigger or white boi who lives in his fantasy world and get triggered by the real behavior of these subhumans.

IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS IT'S SCRIPTED YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHITS

>guy being a jackass and clown
>pretends to grab someones kid
>probably told mom ahead of time he'd do it
>OMG NIGGERS!!!!??

Fucking chads

oh man I hope it is scripted, got any source user?

>your favourite seiyuu will take a pic with a bunch of black athletes
What do you do.

This is fucking funny who is the dude?

teen thread

It’s a joke. They were all probably in it together. I saw a video of that Daniel guy running off after getting his haircut but he more than likely came back to pay for it and told the barber it was for a video or had probably already paid and told the barber to look surprised.

Just being a devil’s advocate here. I know that you all will hate blacks regardless though.

kek

kys

I was mad before I entered the thread and fuck niggers.

How does Sup Forums do it?

fuck wh*te people
fuck am*ricans

>Its the girl from rush hour
my fucking sides

First Logan paul now this arab dude and the ngga hahah japan is getting cucked on all sides

This is pretty much why japan are going to hate everybody, good job e-celebs, youtubers, ironic weebs and normalfags.

>probably told mom ahead of time he'd do it
All we have is the video to go off of with no context. That's honestly as bold an assumption as what appears to be going on.

Yeah man it's more likely that he just kidnapped this kid on video.

Why do we allow these niggers to live in the 1st world countries again? They clearly aren't civilized enough to live among sentient lifeforms

the olympics are going to be full of memes especially with gender neutral toilets

I hate niggers and we need a virus to kill them all, but that guy is white. The black guy is only recording.

Nice subtle attempt at a raid guys.

>the guy is white
56% representing huh?

kek

>the guy is white
its an arab

Im sure thats an arab, there is no way hes white.

Yep, an e-celeb with a history of doing 'stunts' in public and recording himself and posting it on social media DEFINITELY just kidnapped a kid.

I knew this thread was bait, but i didn't think your average Sup Forums user was this naive. must have come from reddit or something.

What is up with the recent youtubers fucking around in Japan?

>americans will defend this

>good job e-celebs
Japan loves being humiliated over the net though its their sense of humor user.

Ban everyone in this thread

ban dubs

To bad the guy who did it is a white guy and it is a running joke that they did and they stage every one of their videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=szMZn5S7g-s&ab_channel=CoVines

Stupid to do it in Nippon tho

sys.Sup Forums.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=166872162

>Nobody else helps and if that was a serious attempt the child would have been gone
pretty horrifying desu

How do you people always knows what's going on in Sup Forums and reddit?

*kills self*
sweet release

get a load of this triggered guy.

Just keep watching anime and reading manga.

Logan paul is /ourguy/

He is a good looking white chad man.
He can do what he wants

FUCKING CRACKERS GOD DAMN

Because where the fuck else would it come from dumbass?

hes white

You're correct, we will hate blacks regardless because of crime statistics and their behavior in public, just seeing a nigger enter a bus is enough to ruin my trip because it's only a matter of time before his phone rings and he will let everyone in the bus know what is going on in his life

Westerners don't seem to understand that while Japanese police rarely carry guns, they have powers American police can only dream of.

Like holding you in detention for 28 days with no access to a lawyer and no reason given.

If you want to critiize the Japanse justice system though, know that US General Douglas MacArthur had a hand in designing the current Japanese justice system.

Some of these police powers were created because MacArthur was afraid of potential rebellion or revolution.

Is that okay you will also get banned?

Why does Sup Forums love Logan Paul so much? I don't get it.

これが面白いんだから
糞みたいな作品ばかり産み出すわけだ

Baka gaijin thread?

Man this is real life stuff, I was considering immigrating to Japan but if they start accepting everyone and jump into the multiculturalism then its over for Japan.

I don't know either, only 12 year olds would think it's funny to throw plates at girls.

nips are subhuman manlets if they try to arrest you just break through lmao

he doesn't give a fuck

> it is a running joke that they did and they stage every one of their videos.
WAAWWW ROLLY
I DAUGHT DEY DEED IT 4 REAL

ironic weeb is best kind of weeb user

Nice raid. Now fuck off

fuck off

Sasuga jannies

外国人は日本を離れるべきです、彼らは問題だけを持ちます