SPOILERS OUT

SPOILERS OUT
Chapter Title: They are trusting me!

Mirror World: Luffy and Katakuri’s battle is still ongoing.

And someone is watching their battle. It's the 33rd daughter Charlotte Furenpe, 15 years old. She’s also the chairman of Katakuri’s fan club.
She says that she will be the king of all sisters. She instructs her subordinates to attack Luffy but their attacks don’t connect.

Furenpe: “I don’t want to see my big brother struggling against an opponent like that. If my big brother isn’t perfect all the time, then I will be disappointed!”

Subordinate: It’s not like he’s struggling, but the opponent is just too stubborn.

Luffy stands up each time Katakuri beats him down.

Katakuri: This is how it feels like when all your attacks are foreseen.

Luffy calms down and remembers Rayleigh’s words.

Luffy nullifies Katakuri’s attack by hitting back exactly at the same as Katakuri attacks.

Although Luffy does it with low probability, Katakuri is shocked that Luffy was able to see the exact same future as him.

Scene changes:

They finally finish the cake but Pudding mocks Sanji that it’s too late anyway.

Sanji: No matter what happens, I have to go there. Creating the perfect and cake and stopping Big Mom is what…

Mirror world:
Luffy: After defeating you, I have to come out from the mirror and this is what…

Luffy&Sanji: They’re trusting me to do!

[Sunny]

Although they’re getting overwhelmed by Big mom, they still manage to hold her off. And at that moment, a ship that leaks the smell of a cake appears.

Break Next Week !

Other urls found in this thread:

i.gyazo.com/77c9ff4423d1fe5721986c07a40c9679.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayy lmao Nami is worst girl and shit waifu

Too easy for the Strawhats.

Lol, Katacucked. Luffy's got that foresight now. Kata copied luffy in beginning of fight now luffy is copying kata by its end.

Out of nowhere, by the power of friendship, Luffy can see the future now too.

Virgin Katakuri vs Chad Luffy

>33rd daughter is 15
>pudding is 35th daughter

Man this sounds fake as shit.

>They finally finish the cake but Pudding mocks Sanji that it’s too late anyway.
RIP Sanpu

>Although they’re getting overwhelmed by Big mom, they still manage to hold her off. And at that moment, a ship that leaks the smell of a cake appears.
It’s gonna be the germa with a fake cake. Cosette is making a comeback, mark my words.

That would be fucking neat. Maybe those NiCofags were on to something after all.

>friendship power
come on oda what the fuck its 2018 already, none of this shit please

Chadffy pulling another win. So much for that super special and unique cool COO. YEAR OF KATAKEKS DEATH

>Tfw Katakuri will be humiliated in front of his fanclub

Its not fair bros....

Yeah. What's up with this OP?

now I want this

D-don't worry friend, it won't happen. It definitely won't.

>posting fake spoilers
You can't trick me.

Other way around friend

>Pudding mocks Sanji
Is that her other self speaking?

user...

i.gyazo.com/77c9ff4423d1fe5721986c07a40c9679.png

W-w-hy is our Chad gonna lose to a virgin b-b-bros. Its NOT FAIR!

he literally just copypasted the spoilers in the OP.
i'm not sure what you think this proves.

>33rd daughter
Are you implying that Pudding the 35th daughter is younger than 15 years old?

This is so fucking underwhelming compared to what we got last time. All of this just so Jinbe can join the crew, and the Straw Hats get a copy of the Poneglyph and Sanji.

Just how long is this arc going to be? We know Sanji will give Big Mom the cake and pacify her. We know Luffy will beat Katakuri. Just how long do we have to wait to get to that point?

More likely to be her twin imo. Pudding is probably the only three eyes among her set of triplet/quadruplet/whatever.

BigMom is gonna get gangbanged and BTFO by end of arc. Cake KO's her for a while. Then people get 1v1's and the big ho gets up. THen she gets ganged up on and taken out and the arc will end at the "dawn" like Pedro mentioned.

Not out of nowhere. Luffy has been using CoO to dodge Katakuri attack during this fight, and it's been, so far, a nearly a 6 hours fight.

This with the word from Rayleigh, and how Luffy cannot guess 100% of the time (as seen in the spoiler), isn't an asspull at all.

Oda already made several mistakes with number of the childrens.

It happen.

the asspull is
>continuing to stand up
this is some zoro tier
>it was nothing!!
endurance

Name one.

Luffy has always been the one with the most Stamina in the crew. The one that always take the most damage.

So him getting back up isn't an asspull.

Praline was originally the 29th daughter, but when they introduced Joscarpone as the 29th, Oda changed Praline's number to 21st.

>Luffy's unnatural endurance is now considered an asspull

Why do people who barely read OP enter these threads?

>Zorofags completely fine with him learning to cut iron in mr. 2 fight
>Luffy gets much more buildup and foreshadowing and the ability isn't even close to perfect yet its somehow a gigantic asspull and unacceptable.

Zoro never fought Bon-chan.

When Praline was introduced she was so as the 29th daughter. It was later changed to the 21st.

Joscarpone was then introduced as the 29th daughter.

After EVERYTHING Luffy does and gets away with? Zoro's "nothing happened" was Luffy tier endurance, not the other way around.

One Piece is full of asspulls, but that's the point. Luffy has been established in the series by Hawkins as somebody who will never completely lose, as somebody whose chance of survival never drops to 0%. He always has a small chance.

By all account, a pirate with a little over a decade of fighting experience should not beat a pirate with decades of experience. Katakuri is literally an upgraded version of Luffy with his powers. Luffy at this point should not win, but he has to because of the plot.

>It's the 33rd daughter Charlotte Furenpe, 15 years old. She’s also the chairman of Katakuri’s fan club.
This sounds bullshit enough to be true

>putting a self-insert for Katafags
wtf I hate Oda now

i'm not saying luffy doesn't have shit loads of endurance, its just that he's been knocked down about 30 times and he's still up and kicking, apparently. i mean this fight has been going on for 6 hours, had the shit kicked out of him by some fucking goons like not even 24 hours earlier, at some point it becomes a point of incredulity in the sense of the story

Characters are able to fight for literal days to a standstill. Luffy bouncing back after all that is nothing new, either, not after Impel Down and Marineford.

I see nothing wrong with this. If anything I feel flattered.
It's not like it doesn't make sense either. That pressure Katakuri is putting on himself to be perfect, going so far as to kill loyal subordinates of his, must be justified.

>Having a fanclub justifies killing your subordinates

It's still extremely odd for a character's age to be displayed so prominently.
Also where does this shit gain access to the mirror world. Does Brulee just let her in?

the key is
>to a standstill
it's getting the shit beaten out of you, not fighting equally.

Well maybe justify wasn't the right word, but there being people he loves have skyhigh adoration and expectations for him certainly explains his autism. Moreover with this we get confirmation that it wasn't just Brulée.

Well the age is strange I agree.

But for her to be in the mirror world, well, it's a huge world, and a lot of BM pirates were on stand-by in it, ready to assist where they are needed, so really it doesn't really surpise me that some members of the BM pirates are still there, even without Brulee letting them in.

Fuck you headcanon fags. You literally assume way too much with your headcanon. In regards to seeing the future, when did Katakuri gain that ability? How much does talent play into that gaining that ability and how much does training play into it? Answer those questions for me.

You won't be able to, because all you have is Bege's thoughts where he heard he trained so hard (whatever that means) he got that ability.

I hope everyone in that fanclub is wearing studded leather and fluffy scarves. Don't let me down Oda.

Pudding is an extreme tsundere. She could be doing that, but underneath she'll be worried. That's been shown time and time again. Not like some fag ship matters. Just pointing out that you didn't blow out the sanpu shippers with that post of yours.

>the 33rd daughter Charlotte Furenpe, 15 years old
>Pudding is the 35th daughter

>It's still extremely odd for a character's age to be displayed so prominently.

True, because characters' ages are mostly revealed in SBS. This is one of the few times where a character's age is explicitly stated in the manga. But this is still not the first.

>Also where does this shit gain access to the mirror world. Does Brulee just let her in?

People can only access Mirro World through Brulee's powers. Either Brulee lets them in, or the characters have to touch Brulee.

No, the key is everything Luffy did and suffered through from Impel Down through Marineford, Tension Hormones notwithstanding. That's nothing to just getting physically pounded after 6 hours

Go to sleep Moriah

>character who we already know is super resilient becomes more resilient because he's trained against potentially worse things than Katakuri and always bounces back because he's made of rubber
>somehow him standing up every time is an asspull

>Luffy loses in direct exchanges
>Now somehow winning them
Hack.

Even if they both see the same future, it should still be Mr. Dogtooth winning them.

>This page always irritated me
I guess not everyone can not be a faggot

Hey look it's Flambe.

this is literal headcanon

Maybe you shouldn't be reading One Piece if you're a no fun allowed faggot. It's clearly not meant for an intellectual like your self.

There's been a whole lot of chapters of:
>the cake isn't ready yet
>the cake isn't ready yet
>the cake is almost ready
>the cake is almost ALMOST ready

I'm not lying when I say I can't recall what happened over the last ten or so chapters.

Cool hand Luke isn’t an asspull it’s a trope.

How do you miss a key point of Luffy's character and powers this hard after 20 years? Why would you follow a series like One Piece if this sort of thing bothers you? Are you well in the head?

>gets his ass kicked until the inevitable power up
Gotta say that this is a really weak fight.

>2018
>Still being a Katafag

Katakuri has no King Kong Gun. He’s not upgraded, he just has better CoO than Luffy.

>key point of luffy's character
>only corroborating evidence that it's an actual quality is an offhand line in response to the literal act of pounding him down
sure, faggot

>already kicked Katakuri in the face.

Oh shit, RIP Katakuri

In Alabasta Luffy broke Crocodile down by returning from the dead to attack him over and over.

He also got up and have the energy to fight Shadow Asgard Moriah after this

>Krieg
>Arlong
>Crocodile
>Enel (a bit of a stretch)
>Lucci
>Moriah
>The entirety of Saboady to Timeskip

Yeah, insane levels of endurance/will to live has never been a major part of Luffy's character.

I'm genuinely confused why you're in this thread when you clearly don't read One Piece. I'm not even being an asshole, how can you even claim that this isn't a thing unless you don't read One Piece.

Reminder that Oda is the biggest Luffyfag of them all

he was rejuvenated by the water, that fight wasn't a continuous 6 hour time frame
and this has literally nothing to do with your claim that this is a property of rubber therefore it is true. it might be a parallel, sure, but that's just because its standard shounen fight hijinks.

Why did White Beard lose then? Katakuri is old. It's only natural for people in their prime to beat washed up has beens.

i love one piece, i'm not a shitposter, i'm just saying that over a 30 hour period it's not really feasible he STILL has energy.
i'm just saying. at this point in time, that shit is unreasonable

In Ennies Lobby he repeatedly got up after Rokuogans until he won.

>6 hour time frame

>every single other example is fine
>this is going too far
You sound the same as the posters who said that for every single other example before it happened. You'll be replaced by people complaining about how he's still standing against Kaidou and BB. It's all arbitrary.

Hawkins only meant Luffy’s odds of dying that day.
Luffy can die at the end of series.

He already went down to the BM pirates once, I don't see why Katakuri kicking his ass is any different and he already said he wasn't underestimating him. Luffy should rightly lose this fight.

No because Dogtooth was only winning by being able to see the future.
Luffy already kicked Katakuri in the face with a mere psychological trick. Katakuri loses because he is complacent and easy to bait out of concentration, and now on top of that Luffy found a way to match his CoO.

Luffy bounced back from the brink of death a hundred times or some sort of emotional distress already. What part of that is a headcanon? Moriah's statement was metaphorical while Luffy interpreted it as literal because of course he does. It's supposed to mean both. We've seen it mean both. Right now we're seeing it in the literal sense that he's fucking bouncing back, and we saw him bounce back metaphorically from Sanji's faux betrayal. How stupid are you if you're dumber than Luffy?

If Furenpe is older than Pudding and she's 15 what does that mean for Sanji? I'm not judging, I would totally give Pudding my chocolate recipe if you catch my drift.

I know how her powers work, which still begs the question how did she get in?
It's not that huge. It'd be a pretty big asspull to have a child of Big Mom just sitting in Mirror World for this long.

>By all account, a pirate with a little over a decade of fighting experience should not beat a pirate with decades of experience. Katakuri is literally an upgraded version of Luffy with his powers. Luffy at this point should not win, but he has to because of the plot.

You seem unaware of a constant theme in One Piece. A new generation is constantly pushing to overthrow the old one. Dreams and willpower are power in One Piece and the young are constantly striving to achieve their dreams while people like the Yonkou and Warlords sit around and have grown old and jaded. It's consistent.

>he said he wasn’t underestimating luffy
He’s full of shit though, he underestimated Luffy when he went to eat donuts in that house.
Katakuri will lose for the first time ever because
Rubber > Mochi
And because Luffy is a battle genius above and beyond Katakuri.

>battle genius
>lost to rank and file BM pirates

>Crocodile three times
>Lucci twice
>Moriah deflected him like he was nothing
Again I return to asking if you read One Piece. All of this has been standard affair for years. Compare Luffy Galley La to Luffy Enies Lobby.

>bouncing back
happens as a result of of normal human interaction you faggot, am i also a rubber human

>Katakuri said so, that means it must be true because Katakuri said so

I guess we should just disregard everything the characters say?

Which is what the user you replied to said. Are you stupid?

Luffy can stay up all day and all night and run across an entire island, defeat Bellamy, run back across the island, then go to the sky and start fighting a lightning god without sleep.

Luffy has been eating food spedreader.

Also Luffy didn’t sleep from Water 7 to Ennie’s Lobby until after Lucci was defeated.

>six hours
Ain’t shit.

no, he's claiming that this makes up an integral part of his character as a result of him being a rubber human.

it's an integral part of his character but not because he's a rubber man. are YOU stupid?

Luffy is metaphorically and literally made of rubber because bounces back from everything. You only bounce back with shitposting because you're full of shit.

Actually Luffy not being able to be beat down because of being rubber is talked about in chapter one.

He slept in Skypeia after they had party with the wolves

It’s a theme dude.