Black clover

Whitout bait

Nobody cares? Why?

I want to be japanese when i grow up.

This is Mimosa. Say something nice to her.

>Whitout bait
Sup Forums lives and dies with its contrarianism. Nobody here actually watches Black Clover, they just relentlessly shit over it despite it not being THAT bad. If I give Sup Forums the benefit of the doubt I'm going to say that a lot of people were turned off by Asta's RELENTLESS SCREAMING, which was actually at its worst during the opening episodes. I imagine both Sup Forums and e-celebs would have a better opinion of the show if the director restrained Asta's VA a bit. He's supposed to be a go-getter naive idiot, but that doesn't justify permanent hearing damage.

I actually enjoy it.

Oh, it's that Fairy Tail with more books again, eh.

Did no one attend?
Curious

Is amusing to see how hard are they trying to push this shit.

Nah, it doesn't have enough girls to be fairy tail. the Black Bull's failprincess and slutty sorceress are okay, though, they could get invited to go out drinkin' at the FT bar.

>despite not being THAT bad
Really wew the lads

Who is ready for best boy?

Sasuga, Pierrot.

It's really not that bad.

Am I the only one who thinks she loos less attractive in her underwear than fully dressed?

So hows the manga doing? I kinda forgot about it right after the Asta's first round in the recruitment tournament. If the purpose is to find members for an elite team then using a tournament with random teams to find candidates sounds pretty retarded.

failed to get any big boost from the animu, the anime is a flop and the new volumes this has barely reach 200k copies sold after 3 weeks

manga only has 5+ million copies in print

really bad with all the promotion

>not being THAT bad.
Yes it is. Battle anime based on long running manga procrastinating is someway natural, but this show procrastinates way too much to the point the first 3-4 episodes were almost unwatchable. There are way too much anime original irrelevant scenes.
Is like watching an episode of One Piece, whith the difference that in OP at least they have the excuse its been 15 years and they are always close to catching the manga, but when an anime already starts going at a ratio of 1 manga chapter 1 anime episode is really bad news.

That does make me wonder, if anime want to follow the 1 chapter 1 episode formula why don't they just cut the episodes down to 10-15 minutes? They'd require a lot less filler and they could still remain in step with the manga.

There are people that unironically thought U19 was the next big shonen. Never underestimate shit taste desu.

Well, I guess because TV shedules restrict them. Another option would be 2 chapters 1 episode but release an episode each two weeks. But then again, I guess that would be troublesome to fit in the TB schedules.

Wait, is it me or was there no Black Clover episode last week?

No animes or mangas, for the most part, all week cause of new year'sm

I didn't mean the sales, I was wondering if the manga has gotten any better or there has been some interesting developments. Interesting to hear anyway, not very surprising tho.

It's rank 3 in this week's TOC, somehow.

Wait, does cute shota end up being evil??

>contrarian
it has 6.5 on mal , how is hating it contrarian?

yes.

That's not Finral and by the way this is going the first arc with Finral in it won't even be adapted.

>Sup Forumsutists STILL mad as fuck BC is popular and raking in millions

>6.5
MAL redditors and their shit taste again.
It should be 3.5.

It got a BIT better after all that.

But not by much, its still ultra cliche

Can't wait to see Mars and Fana

Strangely it is at #3 in the TOC.

I thought a majority of those were memeing

>no (You)s
That itself speaks volumes about her.