How the FUCK is this a series?

How the FUCK is this a series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iETcS7mAV8U
youtube.com/watch?v=8E_ewReM8Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=cDyupv_0atc
youtube.com/watch?v=6NyKd3ENico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Koizumi is a mysterious and attractive high school student. But what most people don't know about her is that she's a ramen master who is always on the lookout for great ramen restaurants. Everyday, she goes hunting for real-life places serving the best ramen dishes and delightfully eats the delicious noodles. The way Koizumi downs a giant bowl of ramen–more adeptly than any large man—will amaze and delight you!

Picked up.

Have writers finally ran out of good ideas?

Superior nippon ramen folded over thousand times shilling.

Each episode is different cup lamen - the animation serie?

no no it's real ramen. have you had real ramen? its really good. watching a cute girl eat it is not worth 20 minutes

What does she think of instant ramen?

Ramen is just a shitty imitation of the original. Glorious zhongguo lamian folded and stretched a thousand times.

that would genuinely be better

Why question the ramen?

She eats all kind of ramen without discrimination.

You'd think that all those sodium and fat will make her thick but no, for some odd reason in 2D world they just don't get fat.

>just came back after a 2 weeks trip from Japan
>everyday I got me some delicious ramen

The show is really pandering to me.

This is literally one of the best shows this season. Probably says more about the quality of the season than this show, but at least watching the first episode didn't feel like a chore.

There's even less to it than the premise might have you think. There's;
>cute girl eats ramen
>cute girl explains ramen
>narrator girl likes cute girl and cute girl spurns her and narrator girl misconstrues this as positive joke

I guess there is also the contemplative state you enter after watching an episode where you have to ask yourself and think seriously about what is wrong with the world that such a show is produced.

Manga and live action is better.

>Real ramen for real men
(it´s real - not photoshop)
youtube.com/watch?v=iETcS7mAV8U

Ramen Daisuki Schuwachan anime serie when?
youtube.com/watch?v=8E_ewReM8Z4

youtube.com/watch?v=cDyupv_0atc

youtube.com/watch?v=6NyKd3ENico

Ramen hater detected

Cup Noodle, not even once.

If you think this is one of the best anime of the season you need to watch more anime. It's not awful or anything, but I couldn't find much in it that appealed to me, and I generally like these types of shows.

fantastic. ayaneru's genki tomboy voice just makes it. and koizumi being such a cold fish (tsundere) is too good

Koizumi is not a tsundere. She honestly doesn't give a shit about tomboy unless it's about ramen.

How is a lot of things a series