Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

First episode airs tonight at midnight JST. Get ready for the tokimeki.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FvIUcLGOsI

Other urls found in this thread:

news.noitamina.tv/after-the-rain/article/20180109_1st.html
dailymotion.com/video/x6cwv0n
my.mixtape.moe/odrnoq.mp4
streamable.com/2o4v6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AOTY right here, fellas

Manga is already comfiest of the year all years.

my wife Akira is so pretty

I was at the premiere screening for this. People are right to be excited; the first three episodes were shown and each was better than the last. Get hype.

She's a babe. Can't really fault the manager for not knowing what to do with her.

She's practically Kondou's wife already. They're already taking his son to the park together and planning his birthday party and shit.

Akira's (newbie) VA can't do spontaneous laughter for shit so the part where she laughs at him for not knowing what a manicure is was kinda painful, but she does the cool, quiet Akira and also the breathy maiden in love parts pretty well.

just started reading, very sweet.

But is it eventually going to be cringey like the end of Usagi Drop?

>First episode airs tonight
But anicharts shows it as airing tomorrow?

>simulcast: amazon
didn't they close though

Summary's up. news.noitamina.tv/after-the-rain/article/20180109_1st.html

Tonight is tomorrow in Japan.

tfw Stalker pops up in threads for all the shows I also like. Greetings again, my patrician friend.

I mean it says 1d to go, The 12th of January, 12:55am JST.

I only skimmed about what happened but I'm pretty sure they stopped doing an anime-only streaming service and now just bundle Anime with their normal streaming service.

Rejoice, it's up right now on Amazon Japan.

By anime standards this is downright subtle as a metaphor for what Akira's going through. I like it.

How many weeks till subs?

Pure age gap romance. Count me in

Who allowed such a lewd display in the OP?

This is the purest love I've seen since Ore Monogatari!!

>Used goods

OP: dailymotion.com/video/x6cwv0n
my.mixtape.moe/odrnoq.mp4

>Used goods

So from what I understand, despite the problematic of an age gap the story does not go full on drama mode focusing on that but rather depict the sweet and innocent love of Akira and sensei with this problem as an afterthought?

Just asking cause judging from the OP it's gonna be sweet, comfy and just feels good ( which is exactly what I would want from this )

Thought it didn't air for like another day?

Hoh, I can't wait for the NTR episode. They'll adpat that chapter 100%.

I hope with the anime airing that someone will pick up on the scanlations.

Lovin those chara designs.

Is this some sappy love bullshit?

I just finished Ore Monogatari for the first time and I have a gaping hole in my heart to fill

Is this another crappy RomCom that goes absolutely nowhere?

I still think she doesn't really love him. She thinks she loves him, but doesn't want to address her real problem of giving up running.

Someone make a phone background of the ED. That shit's perfect.

>[ephemera] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (Love is Like after the Rain) - 01 (1080p).mkv

Is this legit? I thought this show wasn't out yet.

it's legit. subs are better than CR/HS.

>it's legit.
>doesn't post an image with subs

Goddamn, she looks so beautiful. Kudos to WIT studio for adapting the art style properly.

There is progress and with light at the end of the tunnel, i don't know how far it will get in the manga but it's enjoyable.

streamable.com/2o4v6

Just finished the first episode and imo it was equally cute if not more since it seems a lot more grounded in reality

I want this studio to animate komi san.

Wait, was this tomboy in the manga as well? I don't remember

She was.

Yeah, she's a pretty big part of the series.

Yes.

It's not really a romance; the story is more about MC's and the manager dealing with their broken lost dreams.

What happened to the bald spot?

It's such a shame they dropped that. Akira's line here, which is one of my favorites in the early chapters, got cut too, I guess to make that scene more romantic and sentimental than it was here. What a pity.

found her

And as an added bonus, Tumblr won't like it because it's PROBLEMATIC and therefor awesome.

I like this so far, but holy shit that neck

Shut up with that off-topic bullshit.

Jeez Yoshizawa's voice is fucking deep. Maybe it'll fit but I didn't expect this from an unmanly joke character.

>listens to aimer
This is some good shit already.

>another age-gap romance by Wit with a high-school girl
Interesting.

The OP is amazing.

Just catch up with the manga.
Is there any development in the relationship between her playboy colleague and his NBR sister yet?

>fly magically unzips
>food is magically burnt while everything else before it looked great

>fly magically unzips
like always
>food is magically burnt
that's not magic

the cook put burnet thing on a good thing

Get your ass back to work, Kondou.

Why is Akira's design so perfect? Also why are all the other girls differently proportioned than her or is just me?

Words to live by

Didn't expect to love this. It was ridiculously well-directed.

Then why does she schlick to him, smart guy?

Bibimbap is fucking delicious.

Shut your whore mouth.
Akari is pure.

Wow, is the whole anime going to be this beautiful and good? Reminded me of watching a movie.

But is it better than the priest one?

>Just started reading this last year
>It was a comfy read, sad that these stories just get swept under the rug
>Suddenly saw an anime pic
>What in the fuck
>Got blown away by how beautiful first ep was

There is a God. Still squealing like a fan girl from when i saw the promotional poster and after finishing the first ep

>fly magically unzips

Majority of pants do this after they're like a year old

It's going to be super cozy taking shelter in these threads while everyone shitposts about VEG every Wednesday.

"He might be going through an emotional trauma after the divorce, but at least he's now single teehee!

>tfw because of VEG, this show will probably an underdog hit
I have yet to watch VEG, but hopefully it's just as good as the hype.

Wow that was actually pretty damn good. I'm impresssed.
OST was most surprising in how good it was. They really nailed the artstyle too, even the coloring from the manga is present, Akira looks just as pretty as she does in the manga.

Let's just hope the quality keeps up. Rolling girls also had a great start art and animation wise but by ep 9 or so you could tell the budget was starting to run out. That was the last studio WIT show I watched and it was a while ago so maybe things have changed.

sasuga wit

It's crazy that they can output this and Mahoutsukai at the same time with such outstanding quality.

I was wondering why this thread was so slow considering the manga threads got more posts. I guess it airing the same day as VEG will actually make these threads some of the best of the season in terms of consistency.

I liked it. The threads are terrible though, so much shitposting you might as well be on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. I don't mind people being honest but they're trashing it just for the sake of trashing it.

WIT's make up team is back at it again

It's the long legs. She's super tall and slim compared to majority of the other characters.

>aimer
>nice visuals and sounds
WIT always delivers. This is easily AOTY, AOTS at the very least.

>my husband's son

Why are small mouths so cute?

>tripfag
>patrician friend
Are you mentally challenged?

>That was the last studio WIT show I watched and it was a while ago so maybe things have changed.
They're getting better. Still far from perfect but they don't air unfinished episodes anymore. And now they have a team dedicated to make up animation.

Love the designs in this.

wow i fucking loved this episode. looking forward to the rest of the season

Aimer EDs are always goat
Kabaneri one was great

Wew lad

P-Pretty.

no 720?

Someone (You) this.

The effect they used here was gorgeous and conveyed it so well.

Why is she such a creep?

Pretty enjoyable episode, production values seem really good.

Not sure how I feel about Masami's voice. Also the soundtrack seemed way too loud at times, not sure if it was intentional but it muffled other seiyuu on multiple occasions.