Why is this anime so garbage?

Why is this anime so garbage?

Why is your opinion so trash

sup, butthurted newfag

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Because its desperately trying to imitate Hibike, the same way almost all other CGDCT anime this season are desperately trying to imitate one of KyoAnis shows.

Why would they try to imitate something like Hibike that didn't even sell over 10k when they could copy K-on of LS that sold well over 30k.

>Jukki Hanada

I think it needs some time to get started, we'll see its true colors once they're done with the introductions.

Nah, I hate normies like you and shitty Hibike wannabies
Go back to plebbit, scum

Seriously, how is it imitating Hibike?

So you are one of those plebs who prefer shitty copies to original?

>trying to imitate Hibike
I do want to see them play in an orchestra in Antarctica, and I know I'm gonna love it

>normies
Found the newfag

Not made for you. There is a demand for this kind of stuff. The "too deep for you" AOTS AOTY crowd eats them up,

you fool nobody you falseflagging piece of garbage

As a Kyoani-Fan this is my favorite show this season since they nail every single fucking scene.

>no one is replying to me in the VEG threads so I'll shitpost about this other show that vaguely resembles a Kyoani work
You shitposters are embarrassingly easy to read.

Are you the same CCSfag that was having an autistic meltdown about it yesterday?

I liked her hot dog shirt and her tiddies. Very cute.

the first episode was pretty damn solid from what i've seen, shitposter kun.

the second is even better

But it has those feel-good vibes. Which I dunno how they'll keep up once they get to antarctica and realise it's a frozen wasteland.