Dragon Ball Super

Why didn't F Trunks stick around in the Present?

He's very popular and great for ratings/merchandise

His interactions with the Androids, Vegeta, Gohan and even Freeza would have been amazing

Tien got fucking shafted this entire arc. Might as well have kept Trunks in.

He was a god level fighter (anime) and would have continued to train allowing us to see how strong half breeds can get

Why did Toriyama get rid of /bestboy/?

>Update
did they ever name his weird power up properly?

Toriyama wouldn't know what's good for DB if it literally killed him and the earth

is he in fighterz?

Toyo, Toei and whoever else is REALLY writing the story (Toriyama's probably just scribbling down his incoherent fever dream ideas in a secluded room somewhere at this point) don't want to fuck with the status quo in any way because they know every change they make - including Beerus and pals - has to be undone before End of Z.

Setting Super between Buu and the End of Z is the key storytelling point that has ruined the entire show. No tension, no stakes, no real development can occur in that vacuum.

unfortunately

He would solo everyone if he had the Genkidama mode again, he surpassed Vegetto come on.

I guess it's because his arc happened right before the current one and they wanted to see how popular the other characters are

They'll just pull out some bullshit like saying his rage form is gone because Black/Zamasu is dead now.

Why wouldn't they put him in it?

Miss us yet?

Zeno and Beerus wouldn't approve of people who came from the future.

>Zeno
Future Zeno used the time machine and gave zero fucks about it.

>Beerus
In an emergency he probably would accept it.

everyday

Kiero

>"We can't let Zamasu destroy all ningens!"
>Summon Zeno
>Zeno destroys all ningens, all planets, and all of matter itself
wew lmao

Super Saiyan Rage, even though they never named it in the show itself
Personally, I like it, and would have liked the manga to include it, but I just wish it was explained better

Where the fuck is caulifla

I really didn’t think about it like that

Man the ending to the arc has to be the worst in all of DB

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who dislike best villian

In the trash where she belongs.

She is the best DB girl you tasteless weeb

no one dislikes Cell

MUH

shit edit

Trash towados post the other one

This is your new saiyanfu.

Pssh, okay.

Why would anyone hate blackmasu?

I wish they made Dragonball Ultimate instead. Sorry, most of you will have no idea what I'm talking about.

In that one, gohan merged his ssj4 (gold) with mystic form (full potential unlocked).
Uub became the second strongest with his magic abilities... again, magic is much stronger than ki

Sesame (creator of hirudegarn and saidegarn) hirudegarn was the body of sesame (the container of sesames body). Saidegarn was the container of sesames soul. Forged with his magic to essentially become immortal. He wanted to use his magic to become one with the universe, but at the time Hell (prodigy of asugajins, strongest black mage race) and younger sister rota had much more power and forced sesame into the 5 supreme mages.

Consists of Hell, Rota, Sesame, Nilmur, Bulla (babidis grandfather).

Was the strongest warlock.

Nilmur was the king of wizards and made all the legendary weapons.

Even the sword Cert had in rota saga that could burn a planet to ashes.

Goku ssj5 vs hell, goku had super kaioken x5 and rotas lent ki (magic) to fight against hell. Punched her so hard the planets rotation stopped.

The battle exposed the core until it cooled and the pieces of the destroyed planet crumbled and fell with the impact of the battle.

Hell grabbed goku 5 by the neck and started absorbing his life force as he turned pale.

Turned uub to a doll and made him her soldier. He had a new form (super uubu pure) kid majuub.

Rota was sealed with her henchimen in "the land without time" at the center of the universe.

Hell wanted to obtain power from the life tree in kaioshin realm.

If you destroy the tree, you kill the kaioshin ( except the ancient kaioshin who are celestials or tentou the god kaio) and if you obtain the power from the tree you will have the power of a god.

Nilmur (king of wizards) was a sworn enemy of sesame (strongest warlock) and sesame feared the magic forged of nilmurs legendary weapons.

>literally a universe 7 caulifla

>kale
that shit skin and disgusting lipsitck

Why do angels and demons have the same hair/skin colour?

Honestly, Super Buu was a pretty good villain after Piccolo's smarts undo his retardation.

what’s the point of copy and pasting long excepts like this

you can only be best girl if you royalty in your bloodline

Who is this semen monkey ?

Stop replying to me Caulincel

C-cabba, help!

>Caulincel
thats a new one
I thought i was a tumblerina

Here are the official waifu rankings:

SS-Tier: Kefla

S-Tier: Caulifla, Kale, Bulma, Android 18, Cus, Sorrel, Hop

A-Tier: Kakunsa, Vikal, Towa, Vados, Fasha, Zangya, West Supreme Kai

B-Tier: Mai, Launch, Pan, Bra, Chronoa, Marcarita, Caway, Cocotte, Gine, Ranfan, Maron

C-Tier: Brianne, Rozie, Chi-Chi, Tights, Videl, Android 21, Heles, Yurin, Erasa

what a loser

>Bra
>B tier
moms a bitch

I never called you one, victim complex-kun.

>being this pathetic

The ancient kaioshin stepped in and disposed of the 5 supreme mages army like nothing.

Bulla fled in the corners of the universe, hell and her army were killed, sesame and his army killed, Nilmur killed.

Rota was banished to "the land without time with her henchiman and hells strongest henchiman olvuald).

Rota saga starts (20 years after evil shenlong saga) in between the 100 years.)

It begins with gosan (pan and trunk's Son,12 years old) causing mischief in west city.

He shows up at the front door with a swarm of police cars, pan scolds him and tells trunk's to do something about it.

Trunks laughs and says he would be a hypocrite to scold gosan because him and goten got into similar trouble at his age.

Gosan escapes out the window back to the city.

He is confronted by 2 figures (coppa and zinku)

(Rotas men). They are looking for the dragonballs to free rota from land without time, but they want to " destroy the dragonballs because they are somehow linked with rotas power.

Gosan says he doesn't know. They press more and force him in battle. He goes ssj2, and its not enough and gets beat up pretty bad.

Goten and trunks show up, about to engage in battle. Coppa and zinc ask then about the dragonballs. They say there are no more dragonballs and get ready for fusion.

Gohan and vegita come and tell trunk's to get gosan out of here.

Vegita has his tail, gohan as well. Gohan goes golden ssj4, vegita goes perfect ssj4.

Coppa and zinc are outmatched until they fused into brass.

Brass became too much, goku comes our of nowhere and kicks brass.

He is adult in a red outfit and black gi sash with a gourd on his waist (senzu bean like liquid.)

Brass launches a melee assult on BASE goku, it looks as if brass is hitting an invisible wall. Vegita notices goku hasn't moved from the spot he landed.

From each punch blocked there are craters being made throughout the city.

Goku Grabbed brass by the tail and sent him sailing through multiple buildings.

>tfw SS tier

SSSS-Tier

fuck off

WAIFUFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

F tier namefag get out

>SSRage's aura looks like Vegeta's new form
Vegeta's new form confirmed to called Blue Rage

or toei is lazy

end your self

Supreme tier coming in.

Purple hair Trunks, yes

Holy fuck that 2 minute stardown at the start of the last episode was great, easily makes my Top 10 DB moments despite this entire show being complete dogshit.
Anybody got the spoilers for the next few episodes?

Get used to it. DBZ is so outdated as an anime that it makes Super look decent.

Does Vegeta's hair change when he goes SS2?

Feels great.

agreed last episode was one of the only times I wasn’t embarrassed to say I watch Super and basically

Vegeta gets a new form finally
17 gets eliminated
Toppo goes GoD mode

lol

shut up

Nah.

>Get used to it. DBZ is so outdated as an anime that it makes Super look decent.
Jokes on you, the only parts of DBZ that even make that Top 10 are Vegetto and Gohan's Super Saiya-jin 2 transformation (original Japanese with the good music)
Everything else is pure original Dragon Ball

Oricon Ranking Jan 01-7

*15064 **15064 Juuni Taisen
*13636 *562010 Hero Academia 16
*13086 **13086 Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
*12164 **12164 Kiss X Death
*10795 **10795 Koro-sensei Q!
**9576 *265469 Black Clover 13
**9293 *324788 Dragon Ball Super
**8947 *280358 Black Clover 12
**8733 ***8733 Isobe Isobee
**8701 *291105 Black Clover 11
**8674 *201815 Gintama
**8286 *720868 Haikyu

>yfw the pedro different forms fanfiction becomes canon

>SSS Tier
Launch
>SS Tier
Tights, Videl (short hair), Mai, Erasa
>S Tier
Zangya, #18, Gine, Pan, Bra, Videl (long hair)
>A Tier
Bulma, Chi-Chi
>B Tier
Ranfan
>C-Tier
The rest

>no mention of Vegeta in DBZ
why are all namefags in here trash?

Because it's what the fans would have wanted and fuck the fans. Toriyama likes to subvert fan expectations. Also, Trunks would have been like catnip to 18 if he hung around.

all namefags are cancer at all times

>152

at least he didnt mentioned GT

>hyped about the DBFZ beta
>go see the characters that will be playable
>no Hit
>no Black
>no Beerus
I'm still going to play the beta but my hype has significantly went down

>forgets characters
>forgets hair styles
>forgets hair colors
>raughs it all off
Can anyone stop this fucking hack?

Didn't care for him too much, and nothing from him stood out to me other than when Krillin said they should at least bury him (after Vegeta got hit by the Genki-dama) and Vegeta cuts him off and says 'For yourselves!', but my only memory of that is from the manga, and I remember one guy saying that was added by the translator.
Also,
>namefag
Why are all the newfags in here trash?

Do you think Trunks is having foursomes with himself and two Mais?

>no DBS characters

No one cares what a nostalgiafag thinks.

Shut the fuck up.

Of course. 18, Trunks, Krillin is going to be my go to team.

retard

>newshit namefag calling others newfags

sigh

oh god i wanna massage those shoulders

Whis took them off screen and killed them

>This time, we get to see quite a few costumes for familiar characters; are there any points that you're particular about?
I'm always changing costumes and hairstyles, so rather than being particular, there are times when I can't recall what sort of hairstyle they had. (Laughs) When I handed the roughs over to the anime staff, there were even characters I'd given the wrong hair color to. (Laughs)

Sure user

You do realize End of Z is simply going to be fucking retconned right? Why would they strictly adhere to that? They could easily have Beerus and Whis appear.

I just don't like any of them. Caulifla is annoying, Kale isn't appealing, and Kefla has the disability of being part Caulifla.
And I also put Mai high up, which I never would've done pre-Super
I actually remember a DB fanfic from long before even Battle of Gods where Trunks accidentally goes back to the start of DB and fucks Mai. Thought that was the strangest match up I've ever read, and now it's canon
You don't even know why I'm calling you a namefag. You do know what the thing next to my name is, right? The thing that differentiates a namefag and what I am?
You're just showing how new you really are

>she’s my mother

17 with the bantz 18 is a hag confirmed

Why would Beerus and Whis even bother going to that tournament. Goku and co only went because Goku teased them with Uub.

>namefag still going on like anyone cares

A little but as long as 18 is around I'm okay.

Everyone looks good in SS4 except for the Saiyans.

Wish I was Goku bros...

Only Cauli tbqh

Jiren

>nothing from him stood out to me

>what is Majin Vegeta vs Goku
>what is his entire appearance in Namek
>what is his sacrifice against buu
>what is him humiliating semi perfect cell

There isn't another character in DBZ with as many highlights as vegeta. There is a reason why Vegeta is the liked character despite never having a MC role like Goku or Gohan

no only saiyacutes can pull off ss4

Purple haired one, not the blue haired soyboy.