Are we ever getting more Vivid Strike?

Are we ever getting more Vivid Strike?

And why does entire Nanoha franchise seem like such a badly managed mess?

Because retards keep asking for more than the first two series.

There is no franchise here.

It was a success. They would make more no matter what. Also movies are the biggest success yet. By far.

>And why does entire Nanoha franchise seem like such a badly managed mess?
Because their fans don't like when they go to far in either the lighthearted magical girl stuff or mecha action directions.

I actually like Vivid a lot but even then it really could use some more stakes.

>Because their fans don't like when they...

How are we supposed to know if we don't like it when they never tried it?

StrikerS and Force were trash because they were horrible written not because direction was wrong.

Nanoha was a mecha show where the mechas and the pilots were the same little girls. A's doubled-down on that and was awesome.

Then everything else has been "let's try something different and shit" and they wonder why it doesn't get the same reception?

>StrikerS and Force were trash because they were horrible written not because direction was wrong.
The direction was horrible too, awful male self insert shonen protagonist in a edgy wannabe seinen plot with Final Fantasy reject villains with can't-touch-me gimmick.

Because it is.

you mean retards keep rejecting anything that's not the first two series

That's impossible to know without insider knowledge of what's going on with production and financing. I suspect that recent odd moves may be related to Yukarin leaving King Records. What if she signed a contract agreeing to do an "Untitled Nanoha Film Project" back when they first announced it years ago? Maybe the "project" got switched to being two films to force her to stay for even longer.

Fuck Vivid and its followups. I'm waiting on The Movie 3rd

Are we ever getting more Cyclone?

You're going to be waiting a long time since they're currently making two films that they've repeatedly emphasized are not 3rd.

I like his yuri/futa ryona stuff. The Rinne one was disappointing.

I could never get into his stuff. The faces look weird to me. Maybe it's just because they're making expressions that they never do in the series. Even weirdly styled stuff like this seems better.

I just want more Fuuka

Good art wasted in boring het/rape doujins.

best ryona around

I want to be Nanoha and get beaten up.

I need more lewd movie henshins

We can all agree that episode 8 was the only good part of Vivid Strike, right?

You wouldn't get to choose either way

This shit's edgier than Betrayers

No? 9,10 and 11 were

>dedicated her life to training
>still lost to a street rat who ate too much food

No, it was all shit. So was the original Vivid. Get your martial arts bullshit out of my magical dogfighting series.

Yeah but it's hot so it's fine.

She won offscreen later but that's still retarded

More like a year or two and Rinne only really had retard strength. Fuuka had that freakish learning ability that destroyed her.

Dildos aren't edgy

So why did Nanoha not go for Yuuno?

She did, in a way.

Takuya should be doing her manga not some crappy movie recap nobody cares about.

>beautiful blonde lesbo
>vs
>ferret

Whoa, what a hard choice.

Agreed, but hopefully they will start once the reflection manga ends.

Ferret with the most OP magic abilities ever shown in the entire franchise. Motherfucker can make shields and isolate entire goddamn cities without even using a Device.

More adult Fate when?

>Most broken ability in the series
>Can do that thing basically everyone else in A's did
>Doesn't own a magic wand

I love the mekimekiverse where they're all fucking idiots.

He couldn't even use RH properly. Males in Nanoha are worth shit.

Chrono was pretty competent, like any evil overlord should be.

>Cyclone didn't do a Nanoha doujin for C93

Dead franchise.

He's canonically one of the weakest named mages introduced to the franchise, he's only Rank A, literally the bottom of the barrel along with characters like Arf and the weakest Numbers.

He was weak in pure power and talent and only seemed strong in S1 because he was much more experienced.

That's because they never bring up his powers again after A's because they realised how ridiculous he actually should be.

He's actually supposed to be pretty good but both Nanoha and Fate are basically superhuman when it comes to magic. Yuuno can take on most random people and win pretty easily, he just can't take on the girl who was making strategic scale spells when she was nine and the other little girl who was fighting that one while completely exhausted.

Lol no Nanoha is easily way stronger then him by halfway through the original series. Yuuno has a solid defense but she outguns him to an absurd degree.

>weakest named mages
>only Rank A

Teana is rank B.

The thing is almost all named mages in the franchise are very above average. "A" ranked mages are supposed to be strong when compared to the average mage, but if you put Yuuno or Arf next to the monsters that are pretty much everyone else, they would be lucky to make it out of the bottom 20% of the power level scale.

He and the rest of the friends from the first season probably got shafted because they weren't popular enough, not because Yuuno, Arf, Chrono, Arisa and Suzuka were "ridiculously powerful".

Didn't she get a rank up off screen to like S?

You're forgetting that everything Yuuno is seen doing is without a Device, and he's the only non-Familiar ever seen casting ANY magic without one.

Doesn't Vivio also do that?

Look at the Vivid characters. All top fighters are girls. Males in Nanoha are second class magic users.

The rookies got stronger later, but I think they dropped the power level thing with the mages ranks after StrikerS.

>and he's the only non-Familiar ever seen casting ANY magic without one.
That has been done multiple times by many other characters. Everyone magic user should be able to use their regular abilities like attack magic, fly and summon barrier jackets without the support of a device. Devices are meant to help with the calculations needed for aiming and such, or to be enhanced with magic to be used as weapons.

Corona was casting long before she got a device.

Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, and everyone else before they got a device, if they have one at all.

Nothing StrikerS-or-later counts, because that's the point they went full retard and retconned the fuck out of the setting and characters.

"Hurr durr Nanoha was killing herself with her powers hurr durr".

It doesn't count because you say so?

It's also the point at which it stopped even being a Nanoha series since they relegated her to pleb-tier side character status.

It was for the best

>hurr durr
What an insightful post.

Even if someone agreed with your point, it wouldn't make the claim in any less false.

Strikers was a gigantic fuckup but everything after it (except Force that is no longer even canon) is better.

Very true

Vivid was a mistake.

Vivid is basically just a shounen fighting series with little girls. It's shit.

Innocent is godawful AU cardgame bullshit.

The movies are pretty good, with 1st actually managing to be better than the original IMO (2nd is worse).

Battle of Aces / Gears of Destiny weren't outright terrible, but I can't say they were good either.

What have I missed?

Except by the time of A's Nanoha is casually throwing out spells without Raising Heart activated. They aren't her big blaster attacks like Starlight Breaker but she can fire and keep control of a few bullets and put up shields without device assistants.

You're wrong

I wouldn't mind as long as there some real conflict again, but with a real antagonist next time.

The moment that Vivio's Device was a fucking rabbit doll was the moment I realised Vivid would be shit.

I read further just in case, but I was right.

I prefer the talking jewelry too and all, but it's not that big of a deal. Did you forget she used to carry the same doll in StrikerS or something?

Little girl having a doll is fine.

Having that doll be a device is over the line.

You're shit talking Chris as well? What is wrong with you?

It was a sign that things being "cutesy" was going to be a major feature of the series. Yeah Nanoha has always been about little girls, but they've been badass little girls who fly and blow shit up, not hug talking dolls.

I gave up during the tournament arc, after almost dropping it when Fate jobs to Erio in a battle of speed in the hot springs fanservice arc.

I wanted it to be good, but it was just continuous shit.

Why did they turn Corona into a slut?

She always was

She used to be pure.

Then she saw Einhart and Vivo and it awakened.

Since when did Corona have the best legs in Nanoha?

Adult Mode was a mistake

Titty Corona and Titty Caro do weird things to me.

The fact that they started with full-on lolicon appeal, then they completely dropped anything lolicon, just to half-heartedly go back and fourth should tell you what a mess everything related to Nanoha is.
But alas, Nanoha will never be a title that people who loves lolis will want to watch again, be it the new movies, or the running series.

How did Fuji get away with making the designs not look like shit?

Einhart is a bad influence.

She always had the best everything.

10 years of drawing Nanoha lolis.

Slightly asymmetrical hair.

When was the last time we saw Zafira in human form instead of fluffdog form?

>that little peek at her side & belly

He is in human form all the time in vivid.
We haven't seen his dog form since strikers.

tfw Zafira is more relevant than Arf

To most of us that is true, but for Yuuno he gets a lot of use out of Arf.

You tell me. I watched Nanoha Reflection, and other than the Florian sisters and human Iris, no character got proper introduction. You literally don't know why Hayate's knights are fanatically loyal to her and why Fate is obsessed with talking to the enemies unless you're already well-versed in Nanoha lore... and it's the movie adaptation for a PSP game released 7 years ago.

Most recently? In the Reflection movie.

>movie adaptation for a PSP game released 7 years ago

Wait, so GOD is basically canon now?

With the dumb time travel removed.

The writers are obsessed with shounenshit and sports fightan, while the audience just want actual, life-threatening battle and full blown yuri.

Majority of it is canon now. The major changes of it include the Sisters being fully organic and bleed normally and new character Iris.

Does this also mean that we will see Vivio and Ein travel back in time?