Boku no Hero Academia

I want Ochako to have my children.

As if she would ever go for someone like you. Or any of us for that matter.

I want Ochako to return what she took before it is too late

Best

This wins the Deku

Other thread died, might as well post my bullshit here.
Do you think a military exists in the bnha setting? How fucked up could military grade quirks be?

Calm down Bakugo, wait until you get your license.

Momomomomo

She's nice enough to give us a chance.

Deku pls

momo

Posted too late last time. But does anyone have the picture of Midnight getting taped? I still need it for reasons.

>Why does Ladyfag do this?

Thanks user.

Momo is the embodiment of pic related.

reminder that this is endgame

She’s already having mine, and I don’t feel like sharing

Still better than Kacchako

Putting IzuOcha aside, I don't understand why this isn't shipped more instead of Kacchako.

Keep telling yourself that user

Say happy birthday

How fucked is africa do you think

No, user, she is mine!

This is the cutest Momo

In Bnha? Probably not at all. Quirks can solve a lot of problems.

Kacchako is shipped because of the tropes of the characters not because of the characters themselves.

Dekuuuu~! My pussy's so wet for you Dekuuu~!

spoilers when

>nipple piercings

So can guns doesn't mean they solve all problems or that Africa has the infrastructure to make sure they properly handle it.

Ochako's cuteness is a miracle of the universe

Sad DeathNight

>The day Endeavor got what he wanted

If we lived in a universe full of quirks and I won the lottery and got some kind of brainwashing, she wouldn't have much choice but to go with me.

Early on in the manga a good amount of people used to ship them but Hori hasn't given much shipping b8 in a while besides the obvious Ochako Deku stuff

No, I think guns can't solve the same problems as quirks. That's pretty stupid user. A gun can't provide water out of nowhere. A gun can't make you super strong and let you build houses singlehandedly. A gun won't help you making fire to cook with. A gun won't create clothes or other material for you.
And what part of Africa are you even talking about? What do you mean by infrastructure? Do you think the entire content still lives in huts and plays on bongos?

Where's Kaminari's dad?

Happy bday eugenics boy

post more bakugo in his classmates' costumes, he always somehow manages to look lewd in them

Deku is so lucky!

Honestly I just meant that the kids with the best quirks are probably going to get stolen and turned into child soldiers for warlords so I doubt things are really that much better.

Why the fuck is the lawfag frog there instead of Based Shoji?

Tribal wars with quirks? People actually able to do something to go against the government using their quirks alone? Yeah they’re fucked, along with 90% of the thirld world countries

Ah I see, that makes more sense.

SWEATER
W
E
A
T
E
R

>communist AfO stealing everyone's quirks and then redistributing them to the "helpless"
Only when all people are quirkless can we truly be equal.

>Do you think the entire content still lives in huts and plays on bongos?
Well.... look at Africa now. They have the tools of every other civilization right for the taking but they still live in mud huts. And quirks are just tools. If anything since human development has stagnated in the BNHA universe Africans are probably living not in mudhuts but in burrows.

I blame the rewind quirk user for stopping their progress.

But thats what Chisaki wanted. To remove quirks as a whole.

Damn shame that artist supports Kacchako, she's really talented.

Yeah, but he wanted to do it because he's a Yakuza fanboy since the PS2 days.

Inasa is for _______

Who was this guy even lmao

This arc was full of literally whos

DON'T cuck THE MONKEY

Breeding with Shouto for ultimate eugenics children

Most of them do. Its sad.

when more fuyumi

Yeah by infrastructure I didn't mean agricultural infrastructure I meant political where they would have enough government power to properly enforce their will on the people so you don't get violent groups of powerful quirk users becoming super groups that can wipe out villages. Europe would be fine because of the governments in place that can control the people whereas Africa has no where near the same amount of control over it's people

When she gets kidnapped by Dabi

>Get into BNHA
>find out Kacchako-trash is incredibly popular everywhere
>degenerates on Sup Forums actually hate it and are pro-Izuocha

I am incredibly surprised and confused. Are we the good guys now?

Weird as hell. It's Todo's birthday and there's almost no Todomomo shit on pixiv. I thought those fags would be all over this.

>puts his trust in normalfags
>caring about ships to begin with

there are no good guys, or bad guys.

only shitposters

its still early

Just wait.

Spoilers when?

12 parsecs

What if the Symbol of Peace is the friend we made along the way?

>no heart
Eugene underestimates the power of Love.

Fuck i meant friends. can't even shitpost right

I don't care about ships in particular, it's was just something unexpected.

Now that I'm caught up, I really hope Iida and Shouji become relevant again. Those two characters were great in their respective arcs.

unironically this

>All Might pushes everyone away
Sorry user, symbol of peas must be something else.

There are no good or bad. There's just factual and the delusional

Happiness
Inasa is cute, CUTE!

He was clearly friends with the UA staff, especially recovery girl. The only person he pushed away (to our knowledge so far) is Nighteye.

AM has no friends or family. He is simply a celebrity that is an empty shell inside.

It is more than Kacchako is fujo trash, and they tend to be way more vocal and invested in shipping than other readers.

The average reader/anime viewer don't even know about Ochako and Bakugou being shipped together.

And yeah, Fujos can support hetero ships. I browse japanese communities like 2ch "fujoshi" isn't only used for Yaoi shit.

Its zuko with katara all over again, so if i have to guess i bet its the most popular on tumblr after all the gay crap. While other sites were people just follow the fucking story probably dont care about it or are as surprised as you. Reddit probably, dont know how much into shipping they are tho

>yfw Deku is now All Might's best friend

Sometimes peace isn't enough. Friends are the symbols of joy and happiness.

AM smiling is a gift. Genuinely felt happy when he smiled once Deku got his license. Best fake dad.

Yeah, no other old man would get away with it. AM wanted to become the symbol to live out his pedo fantasies.

Shouji was legit during the forest arc, but i wouldnt call it his arc. Before it i thought he was the traitor. Now im sure its Tooru

A good portion of them probably ships Shoto x Reader anyway

we don't deserve him

How dare you insult best hero

Is that Uraraka?

Just joking bro. AM would dig it, he loves to laugh.

I masturbate to underage cartoon characters and i still find this creepy

Well you got me there. He does love to laugh

He also loves to take pictures of young twink boys, "groom" them to be his successor and persuade them to swallow his genetic material.

>say they hate Kacchako
>repeatedly mention it out of nowhere
>awkwardly shoehorn it into discussions about other characters and ships
>overall make posts about Kacchako about 800% more often than anons who say they like it

The Kacchako obsessed anons in these generals are pretty tsundere. So cute.

I hope next chapter Endeavor compliments Inasa's quirk just for the eugenic memes

I just wanna squeeze and fondle her soft chubby body