Misa-nee

Misa-nee

Big nips

OHHH BANANA

perfection

Crybaby shit.

One day 18.0 will be scanned in full. One day.

:^)

This faggot needs be forced to attend an anatomy class at gunpoint.

you need to fuck off and look at 3dpd, gunpoint optional

>M-Mommy my hideous, aesthetically ugly as fuck "style" mommy, dont insult it mommy! It looks like shit but please! Please dont insult it!

i see, you're retarded.
we already knew it don't need to make it that explicit.

I'd prefer them a tad bit smaller.

Don't try to argue with raitafags. They don't have a brain.

>Raita

I think It would have to take some form of mental degeneracy or illness to enjoy this "what a five year old thinks women look like" style so calling me retarded is just projection on your part.

Saying he's projecting is projection.

Am I the artist to surpass Raita?

>someone in the comments mistakes yui for misa-nee

Fucking heathens like them don't deserve 18.0

Her breasts are shaped like they have silicone.

Gonna need you to fuck off.

Disgusting slut

>Raita

Did they grow up in some kind of Chinese / Korean gulag and force themselves to fetishize starvation?

It's okay for anime characters to have big bug eyes and disproportionately large heads, but the moment someone takes liberties with the rest of the body it's unacceptable? Art doesn't have to conform to the limits of being perfectly realistic. If people are feeling the intended outcome, for it to be sexy as fuck, then clearly his art style is working.

Is that a fucking nipple?

I think it's a Korean thing. They fetishize exaggerated thinness just like they exaggerated breasts. Look at their idols, most of them look like Auschwitz survivors with fake titties on top. It's a bit like 80's American tastes where it was all about the trim waist, lean legs and small hard butt.

For you.

Praise Raita

Is Raita the shadman of japan?

When and where the fuck did this comparison originate?

Lewd artists with terrible proportions who receive far more praise and spotlight than they deserve simply by merit of their infamy

No, that's Fatalpulse

Raita can at least draw attractive faces.
Only the mentally ill or those who don't know any better can fap to Shadman's bucktoothed butterfaces.

>ratata

Raita is perfectly capable of moderating the fetishistic aspects of his art when he wants and needs to.

Curious how his non-H girls are the ones who get canonically impregnated

This guy knows whats up.

Mama?

>liking 3d women
I cannot imagine a bigger faggot.