BUILT

FOR

SEX

definitely one of these two
and definitely DB era

good but not even best kaioshin

That's not bulma, it's oolong

A CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED

because she has an actual personality and we've seen her go from a slutty teenager to a sexy waifu who loves her manlet half bald king

Mai without make-up.

Whoever happens to be wearing an oversized t-shirt at the time

It's not even a contest...

Before.

Hottest girl is Zangya

After.

agree

I'm just addicted to blue hair.

UH HUH

Teen Bulma.
Best Bulma .

Fucking disgusting.

Toriyama's art style does not produce attractive female characters.

Bulma is icky.

Note is pure!

In terms of looks Future Mai is the prettiest. In terms of personality Teen Bulma was hilarious.

Videl and Launch are good too. 18 is worst girl.

Prettiest girl for the prettiest boy

DB: Bulma
Z: Videl
S: 18
GT: Pam

DB: Chichi
Z: None
S: Mai
GT: Pan

21 is the new best girl.

Young chichi

Does Mai still hold onto communist sensibilities?

>plump loli body type
Hnnnng

Stand back young kids let a master show you a thing or two.
Is a slutty nympho. Fucked Yamcha who was fucking other girls so probably has a bunch of Stds. Jumps from dick to dick because she never got Goku's monster monkey cock. Settled for Vegeta because he was the closest to Goku dick. Shit tier.
Was fucked by Piaf for years. She probably had to do gross ass shit until she developed a fetish for it like scat and little people. Which why despite being mentally matured wanted to fuck Kid Trunks. Bottem shit tier.
Has an overly dominant personality and is probably into pegging so unless you are a secret sissy faggot, shit tier
She was pretty good and even pure until marriage but is vanilla as fuck and won't let you experiment. Meh tier.

blue saga bulma was the best

>Was fucked by Piaf for years
But the Pilaf gang were so pure they thought kissing was super lewd. Mai always had the sexual development of a 7 year old, now she just has the body of one too.

That guy is just projecting.

>Not liking Mai because she might be into kinky
>Also not liking Chi-Chi because Vanilla

Then what the fuck do you want fucking moron

DB: Launch
Z: Bulma
S: 18
GT: Pan

What do you mean user

DB:Bulma
Z:18
S:Vados
GT:Pan

Probably an underage still trying to figure out what are his sexual preferences.

How many lolis are there? I want to know what choices I have.

Does she still hold onto commie ideals.

Does she believe that the fires of greed will burn weak and freedom is obsolete? Does she believe that when blood and sweat is the real cost, thinking ceases and the truth is lost?

other than Bulma, you have some great taste user.

Seriously, she goes from being SO THIRSTY that she needs a magical dragon to sate her, then ends up settling for Yamcha. Even worse, she gets impregnated by Vegeta. Notorious barrel-scraper that obviously wanted to destroy Goku's loins after he grew up, but never got the chance since he got married immediately. She's just been filling the Goku void ever since.

She doesn't like Goku at all because he's too young for her. She only likes older men. Hence, Vegeta.

Being a runner-up for Goku is what Vegeta does best.

No. By having Trunks, the son of the richest family in the entire planet, fuck Mai's virgin commie pussy, Toriyama created a metaphor of how capitalism triumphs over communism.

In DB when she first sees aged up Goku she thinks he is handsome and contemplates breaking up with Yamcha for a moment.
On Namek she thinks about Goku, and says that she really missed out.
In Z Chichi suggests swinging and Bulma considers it a fair trade.

Bulma forever.

I like her hairstyles in Z

>Z Chichi suggests swinging

I don't believe you. Chichi wanting sex at all sounds wrong and I doubt she wanted to bang Vegeta that much.

That line was dub exclusive, iirc. Chichi never even kissed her husband.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydJ84oA1ylE

What the in the name of high holy fuck. Loled at Yamcha trying to get in on it, though.

Man no wonder Vegeta is so crazy about beating Goku. Goku is taller, more handsome, beat him even tho he was weaker, became a super sayian before him, beat Frieza and on top of that his Wife wanted Goku first. I bet Bulma motivates Vegeta in bed by saying, "Chichi said Goku can go all night"

Vegeta's rivalry with Goku has nothing to do with their wives. It's a manly thing. Vegeta knows deep down that he already has the better wife, too.

Pan is so obviously GT's best girl that it really shouldn't even need to be mentioned.

I hope in the future we see some kind of love triangle between Goten, Bra, and Marron. It will never happen, but it would be a good enough story. I could see Chichi being a team Bra fan because money. 18 giving Marron advice sounds like it could be cute as well. Rich girl vs girl next door kinda thing.

Goten NEEDS to become a womaniser.

an user of great taste

I forgot about how shit Goten's design was in GT. What the fuck was he thinking with that hair style.