Honestly, which is the better series?

Honestly, which is the better series?

if we're counting dragon ball as DB+Z then I would say dragon ball easily.

naruto was only good up until the kakuzu-hidan battle finished. everything after is crap

dragon ball in both manga and anime

dragon ball if you're a spic, naruto if not

Gash Bell > Jojo > HXH > YYH > MHA > One Piece > Dragon Ball > Shaman King > Saint Seiya > Naruto > Bleach

Fuck off, jojofag.

The two are shit, especially dragon ball

I'd put OP over MHA but I agree

MHA is around Naruto/Beach levels of shittiness, I like YYH but given the way it petered out it shouldn't be above One Piece, and HunterxHunter is an overrated meme

Dragon Ball > Naruto > Hokuto no Ken > One Piece > HxH > Saint Seiya > Bleach > Jojo > Black Clover > Toriko > Hero Academia

Hunter x Hunter seems to be considered better quality because they have plenty of time to wait to make the anime version so it can look nicer. Whereas Naruto kept on having shitty filter, while Bleach's filler was more fun at times than the regular story.

They've both gone on too long.

HxH better than anything?
Opinion discarded.

>Gash Bell > Jojo > HXH
When will this meme end?

>My tumblr academia that high

The worst DB arc is still better than any Naruto arc

>it's a "it's popular so I gotta shit on it" episode

I'm a DBfag, but the Wave arc and the Chuunin Exams are pretty good. Honestly, they're better than Namek, Cell, Boo and all the Super arcs except maybe the current arc and the Black arc in the manga

DB and DBZ are far better than Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.
Super vs Boruto is a different discussion. But I think Super is more fun.

>One Piece > Dragon Ball
absolutely not
>Bleach that low
NO

one piece>naruto>yyh>jojo>hxh>dragon ball>gash bell>shaman king>mha>dragon ball z>shippuden>bleach>fairy tail

this would be the objective order if Sup Forums wasn't full of contrarian fags

>The worst DB arc is still better than any Naruto arc
I despise Naruto but I'd still put the Chunin exams or Hidan/Pimpamaru over the Buu arc.

Dragon Ball > Shaman King > Naruto (Part 1) > HxH > Bleach > MHA > One Piss > JoJo's Meme Adventure

Dragon Ball > Naruto > shit > One Piece

>MHA in top 5
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maybe just the buu arc, maybe go fuck yourself

The Namek arc is good until the actual Freeza fight, which is where it gets drawn out and boring, and it becomes the 'Wait for Goku Show'. It has some good moments sprinkled in, and I love the smugness of Freeza, but it just drags on.
The Cell arc is again, good for the first half with a few bad things (Yamcha and Bulma's characters being ruined, the awkward change from 19 and 20 to 17 and 18), but it goes to shit after Cell absorbs 17.
The Boo arc is fun for a few chapters, but it's just garbage whenever I go back. The villain isn't smug, he's just a guy (and no, he isn't funny. Rarely if ever is he funny), Babadi and his crew are worse, and the best thing it gave us was the design for Gohan in Super Dragon Ball Z.

Dragon Ball. Naruto was really only good for two arcs.

You'd be hard pressed to be worse than Super. It actively retcons and ruins things, including beloved characters.

Even if Boruto was GT levels of bad that'd still mean that you can just ignore it (and also that it has better music, art, and transformation designs).

Naruto

nice meme

most people on Sup Forums haven't seen Dragon Ball.

this but replace jojo with HxH

Kenshin > YYH > Naruto > HxH > Bleach > JoJo > DB > One Piece

I'd say Dragon Ball if GT is considered instead of Super. Even fanfics are better than Super at this point.

db/z

the other tried to mimic halfway through and did it worse than even db/z's own faults

baruto is naruto's version of dragon ball moving on to dragon ball z. it's not a comparison to gt/super because those are after dbz.

the first "next generation" but at the cost of throwing out character development through the second half of naruto to cash in. I lost all respect for the author after that. some things are better off just ending.

Naruto easily, Dragon Ball is the equivalent to Fairy Tail.

Even Black Clover has 10 times the worldbuilding, focuses on different characters, strategies, team fights and writing in general

This, people just let nostalgia talk but Dragon Ball is really bad and even the most half-assed shonen nowadays have better plots and writing than it.

you're right. we read it.

Both.

Honest question.
Why you fags dislike One Piece so much?
Maybe because is long as fuck?

Hope you're ok bud.

I liked Naruto more due to its gritty and mature themes. That's not to say I didn't like DB for its comedy, adventure, and actual martial arts. But Naruto still edges out DB. DB only beats Naruto in fillers. Of course it's no contest with the sequel series; DBZ > Shippuden any day. And Boruto is shit compared to DBS or even DBGT.

Gash Bell is an underrated series and it's such a shame that it never got a proper end in the anime, but it's not better than HxH and One Piece imo.

The worst DB arc was probably the Commander Red arc. The worst Naruto arc was probably Tsunade arc. Tsunade's arc is better than Commander Red's.

Sword Art Online

Naruto's main failing is its main character is so unbearable.

DB is objectively shit by today's standarts. It's a literal repeat of the same arc over and over again.

naruto sans filler

Sorry kids, the new king of shonen anime is here.