I think I’m in love Sup Forums

I think I’m in love Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/u14aw
diff.pics/CD9YcF38Z_d8/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does she look so braindead all the time?

>9anime.tv
OHNONONONONONONNONO
*inhales*

>streamfag
Enjoy your trip back to r e ddit cunt

Because she kind of is. Her eyes are fucking hypnotizing though.

Have you not realized that in Japanese anime and culture in general there isn’t really a “le stronk female power” theme. It’s literally done because men find it incredibly attractive over here in Japan.

But she wants her daddy's cummies.

Can any LN fags tell me why they see her as a weapon? She just seems like a bootlicker. Does she have a special power or fighting skills?

No she's the Master chef

>another Saber clone
Dropped

> Saber clone
Shots fired!

I feel that we need to know more about Gilbert and his journey with Violet to understand the true emotions that gave Violet these words that Gilbert told her at the end. But I don't know man, only 14 episodes, it feels like it will need a second season

>men who self-insert into female characters
absolutely disgusting

which episode has the burger scene?

>Be solider
>have no emotions cause plot
>am a women but literally stronker than all the men

She truly is a Saber clone

>VEGA shit will be simulcasted in the west they said

Kek no one cares about Kyoani garbage

yea saber is my wife

You're not alone. This was one of the most simultaneously beautiful and heartbreaking things I think I've ever watched. And it's made even more impactful thanks the fact that something meant to be a copy of a human but not necessarily defined as such because of her specific traits (at this point in time), wants to know something like what does "love" actually mean.

Also, hearing her constantly ask for Major Gilbert was tough to bear. To her, he was everything, and watching Colonel Hodgins try his hardest to sidestep the topic and keep it from her for now was definitely the right choice. But man... that was really, really tough to bear.

She's a doll that didn't know anything except order.

You technically just self-inserted as the girl in your reaction image, at least the sense she's meant to be emulating your thoughts. Think before you post.

and now she's a sex doll

Okay, I laughed

I would not be surprised if this was copy and pasted straight of r/anime

Well, if the major give her an order to sex, she'll gonna do it.

Whats with the weird ass yellow shading?

What's wrong with it? It's art.

Violet is mai waifu. I love her.

Sorry bud but she's everyone's waifu. She a public cumdumpster

>But man... that was really, really tough to bear.

Crossboarder here, is Violet Evergarden the future of anime? if yes then it looks good mainly because no OP and ED made feel more like a movie, that is a plus point,Negative point was that the bgm was somewhat loud compared to the dialogue.
Violet Evergarden is the anime equivalent of the Young Pope.

>Violet learn to live peace
>Her punished Major back but full edgy, wanting more war because muh pact of Versalles.
This shit will happen in later chapters.

>if yes then it looks good mainly because no OP and ED made feel more like a movie, that is a plus point
how do people come up with this shit

Holy shit Fate/Extra is already out?

This reads like a tumblr post.

Is she a robot or something? I can get her autism if that was the case but if she's just some kid who fought in a war and became autistic because of it I can't take this seriously.

Same. I'm crying tears of joy watching this. They basically reorganized a later chapter to form an intro for her. I loved every second of it and it was beautiful to watch. It does just enough to world build, character build, and tease a good story to keep those who don't know the story hooked. well done. I can't wait to see them start the episodic stories.

Pretty sure she's just an autist who got her arms blown off. She thirsts after the Major's dick

Not a robot, a doll.

>is Violet Evergarden the future of anime?
Honestly speaking no.

Well, I have to say, I for one am very impressed. The use of post-processing effects to amplify the mood and create dynamic and tensely focused compositions was exceptional. The CG effects used for the water were almost photo-realistic. I could almost feel the salt spray on my cheeks.

The designs were quite frankly the peak of the medium. The way all the detailed linework was obscured by the intricate filters created a truly perfect aesthetic balance, and highlighted what is probably KyoAni's most daring deviation from their house character style.

The story itself is already on the par of the medium's greatest works. The thematic exploration of what it means to "love" something (a concept I feel, is under-explored in art) elevate the narrative to the level of high literature. Of course, the historic tinged fantasy setting is also quite unique, and something you rarely see. The entire aesthetic is so well crafted, that it's hard to believe that it's a TV show.

Just look at the way they obscure this detailed background to highlight Violet's moody and distant profile. Truly masterful.

Truly, a masterpiece.

is a doll some man-made creation or something

CG anime is the future of anime
expect more kemonomemes a few years down the lines

From what I know, yes.

>9anime
It's easy to torrent user! A full understanding is just a Youtube video away!

WHAT IS LOVE

>Art
Bland designs, poor scene composition.
Nice details on the characters, but designs are generic.
>Animation
There was none other than that one fight scene at then end, which really didn't look that good.
>Writing
The Notebook starring the Tin Man

6/10

>Colonel funds a whorehouse with gynoids with his war pension.

A man of vision.

If it's 6/10, then why is it rated almost 9/10 everywhere else?

War trauma frequently presents itself as an emotional shutdown I.E. autism. This isn't anything shocking and new.

So, an Unbreakable Machine Doll copy.

Does Violet know how to please a man?

I’m constantly moving around and never have time to torrent. I watch nearly everything on my phone.

Besides I don’t really give that much of a shit. I like watching cartoons

>Kyoanus Lady Maria

Those ratings were submitted before the shoe even came out. It was solely hype over the visuals, which turned out to be shit in the actual show

Because not all opinions are the same, and retards are entitled to theirs.

Meanwhile Kimi no Nawa had both an opening and an ending.

>everywhere else?
You should go back there, KyoAnus licker.

A PILLE OF SECRETS!

Sex dolls & brothel soon.

>fromsoft's saber

>shoe
Looks like you put your foot in your mouth.

Fuck off with your Sup Forums meme.

Learn to spot falseflaggers idiot

I don't usually like kyoani's melodramas, but the first episode of this was pretty nice. Everything is so beautiful, Violet is so graceful. It feels nice watching this.

You know you've lost the argument when you have to resort to ratings to justify your opinion.

Nice bait.

Openings and endings are filler for the writers trying to do less work.

I like openings and endings if done correctly (Konosuba or BLACK LAGOO ) but most of the time it’s filler trash.

Can a "Nice bait" meme be bait?

I hope Gilbert stays dead

I dunno, can posting pasta be one?

I think that’s why I like KyoAni a lot is because they aren’t doing the contastly hyper active anime style. It’s something that while I’m watching it I feel myself drifting into a very mellow and relaxing state

First episode was alright, but the visuals were disappointing as fuck because of this

Everyone is talking about blur filters being a common technique so it's "not bad", but meanwhile this is an example of the same filter done effectively in another show this season: streamable.com/u14aw

That's the thing, you have scenes where it isn't applied, whereas it's applied everywhere in VE.

wait for the BDs

dammit carlos

Of course, but I feel like you're using bait as a springboard for more bait. I don't know, I'm just pondering about it.

What if it's just one user trying to share his opinion? Why is immediately everything have to be bait or shitpost to you faggots?

So the setting is NotGermany? Not going to lie, I'd live in Leidenschaftlich.

That looks like garbage.

Yeah people are just deflecting criticism, violet evergarden is an example of going way too far with the filters to the point of counteracting the clearly detailed drawings, the webm you posted was a pretty great example of non intrusive blur that adds depth and focus to the screen.

I just dont get what the fuck went wrong, like yeah kyo ani had always added alot of post processing in recent years, but for the most part it was just for adjusted lighting, why the fuck is this obscuring the entire screen half the time

>streamable.com/u14aw
That was great. Which series is it?

Do the BDs come with glasses?

>What if it's just one user trying to share his opinion?
If you can't pick up on the obviously sarcastic tone of that post, I can only imagine you're an actual autist.

>that water
Holy shit that's fucking disgusting.

Yes. And NotGermany actually won the war in this one.

It looks like jello

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, ts about a big age gap romance so I'm not too interested, but it at least looks pretty. I think i heard the series generally focuses drama elsewhere on more serious matters

That show is fucking horrible. Even more tawdry and melodramatic than this, and with just as much abuse of shitty post-processing effects. Oh, and the character designs are hideous.

diff.pics/CD9YcF38Z_d8/1

Aside from the filters which wash out any color and contrast, the first episode was boring and pretentious. If there's one thing I can't stand more than anything in anime (or just any medium in general), its when the writers top priority is to make something "deep" or "groundbreaking" above anything else, and boy does it show here.
I'll probably give it another episode, but damn that felt like a waste of time.

Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho (A Place Further than the Universe). Ignore the other reply, it's some faggot messing with you.
It's done really well, I would definitely pick it up and go through the first two episodes.

>Won
But why the major is so butthurt with the treaty?

I wont even care if they do, as long as they release this series in some capacity that does the animators justice. This shit feels like if you took akira or jin roh then hid the image from everyone with gausian blur

> Notgermany won
Oh so that explains everything. The country is short handed after a devastating war and needs their breeding maidens to ramp up production. Abe's great grandfather was a genius!

Hey guys this show is trash! Only shit taste redditors like it!!

Am I fitting in guys...?

>tfw NotHitler will likely never rise to power now in NotGermany
Feels bad

>melodramatic
Literally how? I swear some of you fags will call anything with a plot "melodramatic".
>Oh, and the character designs are hideous
Not being able to fap to them =/= bad character design.

Thanks user. I'll watch it.