One Piece 891

891 To be believed in
L vs K continues in the Mirror World
Someone is watching them from the shadows
33rd daughter Charlotte Franpe (15 years old Katakuri fanclub president and special commander)
'I am the most beloved sister, I'm gonna be the king of little sisters!'
She tells her subordinates to back up Katakuri but their attacks don't hit Luffy

'I don't like seeing my big brother have a close fight with his opponent! If he's not perfect all the time, I'll feel disappointed!'
Subordinates 'it's not that it's a close fight, the opponent is just tenacious'
No matter how many times he's knocked down, Luffy gets back up.
Katakuri can foresee Luffy's every move and takes countermeasures.
Luffy is frustrated at being unable to do anything.
Katakuri: I can read your every move.
Luffy calms down a bit and remembers Ray's teachings.
Luffy is able to match Katakuri's attacks.

Katakuri is surprised that Luffy is seeing the same future he is.
Katakuri: Don't even bother getting up. Your plan is done for.
1 am at Cacao Island, your nakama will be crushed before they arrive. My siblings will be waiting, no matter if you escape here or not.
Luffy: But I must come out of Mirror World!
K: Why are you saying it like it's someone else's problem.

Bege's ship
Cake is finally done
Sanji: No matter what happens we must go. If we can stop Mama with the best cake they'll..

Mirror world
L: I'll definitely beat you & get outta Mirror World!
L and Sanji: Because they believe in me!
Chopper protects his friends from Mama's attacks despite being worn ragged.
Prometheus becomes several times the size of Sunny
Just when it looks like all is lost, the cake appears on the horizon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3CkfPHq4pI
youtube.com/watch?v=ADrojCw6amM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Sanji arriving with cake?

Lets talk about dwarf pussy

Nami is very kind. She loves her family. Sanji is the third person she cried about losing after Usopp and Robin.

Cool. Is it him arriving with the cake at the end of the chapter though?

Usopp and Robin don't love Nami and Nami never had moments with them.

>Nami never had moments with them.
Imagine reading so fast you completely negate all character interactions outside of wishing for a relationship.

Probably. Some other user said it was Germa with their own cake for a twist, but I doubt it.

You mean Sanji's moments. Because Nami doesn't see Sanji that way. She sees him as another family member. Which is why she cries whenever her family is broken apart or is suffering.

I forgot that she also cried for Luffy so technically, Sanji is the fourth family member she cried for. She's also sticking up for people who feel are getting bullied. That's why I call her sympathizer Nami.

Now I got the confirmation it was just shitposting

I don't get how the brothers could fall for Nami yet beat the shit out of Cosette.

Does that slap remind you guys of romance slaps?

Liking girls does not mean you have to treat them right.

No. The Senor pink slap was a slap to break them apart. They were literally in a relationship before that slap happened. The Kaya slap is a better comparison, but you also said that it's impossible for Sapu to get development because Pudding won't be part of the crew. So you're saying Kaya and Usopp can't happen.

Or do you want to change those words of yours?

>fanclub president and special commander
>special commander
I want see funclub calamities.

To this day I am still amazed at Lucci's act, and how bizarre it seems after the fact.

>166906088
KILL YOURSELVES YOU SHIPPING FAGGOTS. HOW MUCH OF FUCKING AUTISTIC VIRGIN LOSERS DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO FANTASISE ABOUT CARTOON RELATIONSHIPS, YOU FUCKING WEIRDO FREAKS. KYS.

>you said
That was not me. I believe that if Pudding joins then Sana will die. If she doesn't join then she was just another viola -chan.

Technically I'm just trying to tell the shippers they're on crack.

Usopp was already in a relationship with Kaya. He was not her boyfriend but they were pretty close to that. SanPu is nothing like that.

Then you are the biggest autist of them all. You lying though you are just butthurt by their ship

SaNa is nothing like that either.

Pudding won't join the crew. The crew isn't just some bag to toss in characters who are interesting or important, it's a family unit of trust and love, and every character on the crew has an important role in the whole of the crew, as well as a purpose in their life.

wicca a cute

just fyi, I did not mean that Usopp and Robin don't love Nami in a platonic way. Of course they love each other in that way. It's just interesting Oda chose to have a girl Sanji has loved since day one slap and cry for him. It;s a classic romantic trope and UsoKa also did this.

Where is the you reading the this?

The professionalism of these guys is insane. After seeing their later actions, I'm amazed they didn't just kill Paulie one day.
Kaku legit looked like he enjoyed his job as a shipwright

That doesn't make any sense. I'm literally doing the same as you did.

So what you're saying is that Sana is not comparable to Usopp and Kaya either? Glad we got that out of the way. And since it's established, don't use that slap picture anymore now that you admitted that none of those slaps are alike.

KYS CARTOON FAPPERS
YOU SHOULD ALL GET A 'FREE' HELICOPTER RIDE,

This is a 4 year old girl

Dumb Pudding poster

wicca isnt for fapping you sick fuck

It seems every chapter is reason to shitpost nowadays. Even before the chapter is even out, apparently.

Ok. Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Agreed. But Cotton certainly is.

>So what you're saying is that Sana is not comparable to Usopp and Kaya either? Glad we got that out of the way. And since it's established, don't use that slap picture anymore now that you admitted that none of those slaps are alike.
Sanji does have romantic feelings for Nami though and it is a common trope. It could be development could it not?

Not him but Nami is special to him. He treats her different.
His only -san and much more.
Definitely not any random -chan

QUICK! Everyone post SaNa while everyone is distracted by "Sanji is a Pedo" Posters!

I don't have any SaNa, though.

yeah kaku really seemed to like it. him jumping around to get to merry, his "i like giraffes" and the goofy attacks make him one of my favourite characters
pasta machine still makes me laugh

Stop shitting this thread with your Sup Forums LARPing you fucking leaf.

Get some on google

Wicca pussy is best pussy.

Who would you want to hear as the voice of Carrot in the English dub?

I say Cristina Vee.

Sanji isn't using -san because Nami is special to him. He uses -san because Nami is basically like a boss of the ship. You can see this by how Nami keeps things in order by punishing Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, etc... but also by giving orders.

But you'll ignore this because you're delusional.

>watching dubs
t. Funimation employee

OHHHH SHIEEITTTTTT. No wonder I felt there was something more with that slap, never noticed it till now. Thanks user!

She's actually 13. Pic-related is 9. Newfag.

Oda gave 2 different answers for the same exact question. Because he knew if he said Nami is special to Sanji would give it away. You are the delusional one

I want to get lost in her Wonderland.

Great, a new tertiary character. This is just what the arc needed.

>This is what SaNa shipperfags actually believe

Not him but Oda did give to contradicting reasons on why Sanji calls Nami by -san.

It's obvious he did not give it much thought until it was pointed out to him. Still doesn't mean he can't turn it into something. Nami dropping the -kun was pretty memorable.

>Watching the anime
>It's a musical number
Christ, that Big Mam song was awful. I don't even want to imagine what that sounded like dubbed.

Why did so many anons run off to the forums? It ain't fucking fair. Pussies the lot of them.

>My edited picture that makes it look like something it;s not will change anything.

If you think that was shit, expect far worse from the dub. Their rendition of Bink's Sake was one of the most lackluster and emotionless translations of a song I ever heard.

Nami is 100% lesbian.

She fucked Vivi in the bath and probably on the ship

She and Robin share each others warmth nightly

She raped that CP9 chick when she was unconcious

She and Wanda enjoyed licking eachother on Zou

She will target Carrot as soon as everythings settled down, she was waterfalling when looking at her SS3 form.

>shitting on BM's song
Wew, kill yourself.

>can't come up with an argument
>proceeds to deconstruct a fucking reaction image

>b-but muh romantic shipping headcanon-desu theory!

My brother watches Dubs because of eyesight problems, try to not be such an asshole

What do you think that picture is supposed to trick readers into thinking? It's very clearly just Luffy slapping Nami's back while praising her. The exact same shit that was in the manga, just animated.

You're so much into your ship that you see it as an attack on your ship lmao

Fuck off NaRapefag.

>Expected this
youtube.com/watch?v=T3CkfPHq4pI
>Got a Toei song

>try not to be an asshole
>says this on a taiwanese fingerpainting forum
Boo-fucking-hoo.

>The dub is good because my brother is blind and retarded
Come on user.

Is this place the base for SaNafags? I literally don't see it much elsewhere since it's always LuNa.

Sanji calls Nami-san because he is treating her with more maturity, where as he calls Robin-chan to make her out to be younger than she actually is. It's rude in Japan, but Sanji doesn't put any concern towards that. Also dropping -kun doesn't mean anything special except for becoming much closer. No one in the Straw Hats except for Brook and Jinbe refer to each other by honorifics

>hating on that song
The hell is the matter with you? One of the good things the anime finally pulled off.

>Not being an asshole
>Posting on Sup Forums
Pick one.

About time someone saw the Toontown comparisons.

Not a platonic hug Sanna shippers on suicide watch

Man, Who Framed Roger Rabbit was such a weird fucking thing to exist. Like, everything about it just feels so bizarrely surreal

No and you see a lot of LuNa because that is the normies ship.(main heroine and main hero)
And see that was the other answer he gave but then wouldn't the mean Sanji would use -san with all the young girls?(shirahoshi, Pudding etc)

The dropping of kun could be considered memorable. But those suffixes are context dependent. Sometimes dropping kun or san altogether is as romantic as it gets. Sometimes it shows that you're very close to that person. Sometimes kun or san shows that you show respect to that person or are trying to remain neutral. Other times it can mean you're attracted to that person or at the very least more friendly towards that person.

It's all context with no one right direction.

Most people i've seen who watched the musical number treat it like something out of a Disney movie

Why does Nami get shipped at all when she has never once shown an interest in men?

Whatever do you mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=ADrojCw6amM

>tumblr shippingfag
Honestly, OP threads were better off before all you shipperfags started warring here over stupid shit that will not be relevant until the epilogue of this series 10 years from now.

Actually -kun could mean romantic feeling to that person. So no it that situation it was not them becoming closer since Nami was heartbroken by him. So it was the former

Sana happens wherever there are sanji fags. You see this on oro jackson for example. Those fags are always pissed at how Sanji is "treated" by Oda. They're the most cancerous fanbase of One Piece by far. Well almost. The edgy ones are pretty bad too.

We'll see how Zoro fans react to Wano. Maybe they're actually the worst, but as of right now it goes to Sanji fags.

No, because they aren't as special to him as Nami and Robin.

idk user

Personally I hope Nami ends up alone adopting kids. I like Nami only getting aroused by money.

I have the animation book of the guy who did this at home but I still haven't watched it. I dunno, I was just never interested. Look like a self insert fantasy.

Understand there is no intellectual leverage to be gained arguing against SaNa. In terms of shitpostiing and memes, SaNa is perfect. Good memes use reality as fuel. And there is just enough vague hintings of what could one day be considered a shadow of more than a friendship between Sanji and Nami to give the shitpost lasting life. Unfortunately craftless, artless thugs who cant differentiate between shiposting and toilet banter have commandeered the meme and abuse it in every thread.

Oh and lets not forget that she will end the series returning to her home town were her and Nojiko will spend all night reacquainting with each other, naked

I honestly never felt weirded out by it much until the DVD commentary said that toons were "discovered", not drawn. Then I just said 'fuck it' to all of it.

Also, the Judge Doom was actually pistol-packing possum.

>artless thugs who cant differentiate between shiposting and toilet banter
t.shitposter, there is no difference.

>Actually -kun could mean romantic feeling to that person

It's not a very good book.

He's an amazing animator but holy shit you should not take anything he says in that book to hear.

Post doujin lewds or gtfo.

It's a crime drama where the majority of the cast are cartoon characters. It's the only time I have ever seen Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny in the same scene. It is also horrifying near the end.

Also, it's a fucking classic movie and a marvel of film making technology

>10 years

Thats a pretty optimistic time frame, the sun will have destroyed the planet before this shit ends

Big Mom is for ___ing.

Never talk to shipperfags. They crave attention. Just let them fizzle out until they get bored and run back to whatever gay site they crawled out of.

argument against what?

>15 years old imouto
>Legal loli Sugar
I can't believe oda is a pedo

Honestly, 10 years is me being hopeful. I expect OP to last maybe another 15 years or so if Oda's health declines with old age or he starts his own version of the Idol Masters/Dragon Quest fever.

I meant weird as in "weve got Looney Toons and Disney characters in one scene, in a crime drama, in the same movie featuring cartoon characters being horribly murdered and maimed" sort of way.

Never talk to anti SaNa shipperfags. They crave attention. Just let them fizzle out until they get bored and run back to whatever gay site they crawled out of.