Evangelion

How do you think the story would progress from here? What happens after this scene?

rebuild 1.0

who the fuck cares about the actual plot of Eva that's not the point of the show

True, but the "point of the show" has been discussed to death on Sup Forums since newfags just make threads on here asking people to spoonfeed them, instead of actually looking it up themselves. Also discussion about the plot and lore often gets buried under waifu wars and arguing over the depth of eva

they fuck

They fuck, and then you born.

Asuka would never allow someone as small as Shinji to fuck her. She wants someone big like Kaj.

I hope you don't think you're bringing up anything new or insightful here with a question asked an equal number of times as those things.

The story is over, it's like asking what comes after revelations in the bible.

>inb4 Re-Take

Personally I think they starved in a lifeless wasteland. Instrumentality seemed pretty comfy to me.

Are there actually people out there that think Re-Take is a good take? Seriously?

i don't know why anybody even talks about any of the manga, their kinda shitty compared to the anime and it's obvious that the writers don't really understand the characters very well

It's really just for fun in the end isn't it? The only thing people take seriously is the original series and things like the rebuilds are just complimentary

is she mad because she hates him or is it sexual frustration

A bit of both maybe. The final line should've been her saying something along the lines of "I'm so fucked up"

Didn't they change the relationship between A/S? Shinji is just like a gay friend for Asuka, instead of an outlet for her teenage frustrations, I think.

Asuka face looks like Chucky for some reason, I'm going to say she hates him.

>Asuka face looks like Chucky for some reason, I'm going to say she hates him.
i dont know man i think it's more frustration because shinji never really directly approaches her or communicates how he feels with her
i know shinjis like 14 and doesn't really have that much experience with women, but from the first episode that she arrives on she's basically begging him to fuck her

She's frustrated a pathetic boy like Shinji isn't attracted to her and surpassed her abilities as a pilot. Its probably a mixture of hatred and hormones.

The author climaxes and congratulates himself.

Do you have a single fact to back that up

do you have experience with women

Imagine having to eat her LCL-ridden pusy everyday while she belittles you