There's really only one answer

There's really only one answer

yeah it was great

Medaka Box

hahahaha

Berserk because the series will end with Miura dieing

Dragon Ball Z
and then fuck you the ending wasn't the ending have some more shit that serves to make Uub look like trash with legs.

/thread

NaRuti

What is Spirit Circle?

FMA:B.

Gant- BAWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
;_;

Dulce Report. Then the author cocked it up with snails, pun intended.

Gash Bell

Naruto

How long would you consider to be "long running"?

>50-ish or so chapters
>Rushed as fuck ending while shitting the bed everywhere
>Satisfying

Yeah no

Sure is a man of culture over here

Define long-running.

Because nothing I consider long-running has ever had a good ending. Even shonen manga adaptations of things with good endings, like NGE, fuck it over. FMA is the best shonen by leaps and miles, but by god is its ending atrocious.

What? FMA ending was great nigger with all of its foreshadowing and plot ties

kenshin

What is Fullmetal alchemist.

Not fucking Negima that's for sure

>entire series is about equivalent exchange
>lol let's have people lose their eyesight and then gain it back

2003 had a controversial ending. I honestly liked it (ignoring the movies).

Brotherhood had an undeniably good ending.

Akagi

>lose their eyesight and then gain it back
????

Does Akame ga Kill counts as long running?

What is Nisekoi?

?????? He needed a stone for that shit, it was equivalent exchange

Dont really remember, which one was the anime original one? That one was shitty and cringy as fuck, literally nurutu

FMA
What are you talking about, it got unbearable at the end.

Naruto.

Fuck, I hate how disappointing Shippuuden was later on but the ending felt just right.

>Has the option to go the innocent air headed route
>Or the psycho Yandere route
>Or the tomboy-ish big sis route
>Or even the Aniki route
>Choose to go the basic Tsundere bitch route instead
>Basic Tsundere bitch turned into an even more basic version of herself whose job was screaming MC-KUN all the time
>Good anything

Finally someone with good taste

All you casual ass nigga with your low power level shit taste need to step your game the fuck up

The war arc dragged out way to long and it's pretty obvious that a lot of shit got thrown in randomly. The final fight between Naruto and Sasuke wasn't one of those things and worked pretty damn well.

Bakuman.

I'm not talking about the literal concept of equivalent exchange, I'm talking about the theme of it throughout the series. You must sacrifice something to gain something. You must lose in order to get what you cherish most.

After Mustang loses his sight, they just toss in at the end that he can totally get it back.

Still not as shitty as Nazi End, though.

Dumpire's mango.

>kaiju sized energy beings punch each other
>then it's just a boring street fight because Naruto never learned any actual ninja stuff

I remember that chapter when Sasuke was about to kill him and everyone theorized how Naruto would get out of it and then he just punched him next chapter

Fucking awful

Biscuit hammer

The real twist here is truth straight up gives him his eyesight back because it wasn't actually equivalent exchange as Mustang didn't want to open the portal. However you're being stupid because the philosopher stones being able to bypass equivalent exchange was one of the most major plot points in the series

>There's really only one answer
Agreed.

Naruto's final boss was garbage. Madara Uchiha should have been the one.

Speaking of final bosses. I wanted Natsu/E.N.D to be the final boss of Fairy Tail.

yeah, best moment of my life

>Literally one joke repeated to infinity through the whole series

A shit

If it upsets shippers then that's pretty good in my book.

Black Cat (manga)

The only unsatisfying thing about it is that Yabuki's never going to actually write anything ever again.