Boruto Discussion

We see Kawakis attack on Konoha in the new Boruto ED. I think Pains attack did harsher damage but it seems like Kawakis attack will be more widespread. The Kage stone faces get obliterated.
Will it have the same level of impact on the fan base that Pains attack on Konoha had?

Doubt it.
Pain's attack came at just the right time for Naruto. The big bad of the main villains attacks Konoha right after Itchai and Jiraiya died, and he has a huge mystery surrounding him.
Also, thanks to Pain's attack, we know that 99% of the damage done can be reversed

When will these threads go away?

Does anybody when the movie arc will strat?

>Litterally nuking Konoha
wew

God FUCKING DAMNIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD KISHI REVIVE EVERYONE

ANSWERS PLEASE

Probably thought it was too bleak. It's like when Nappa killed majority of the cast in Z or when Piccolo killed Roshi, Chiatzou and his son killed Krillin, as well as Shenron, the wish granting dragon.
I would've loved if Kishi had the balls to kill Kakashi off and actually develop the characters and make Naruto and Sasuke's confrontation soon after much more emotional, but he pussied out

Agreed, bringing back Kakashi was ridiculous

I really doubt it, since Boruto really is a pretty weak main character it wouldn't have the same emotional weight

ah fuck was meant foe OP

No
What will really matter is the aftermath, specifically, Boruto's reaction to the fact that he helped destroy it

Calling it now, Kawaki will be adopted by Naruto, he and Bort will have a kinda Dio vs. Joseph thing going on

>character deleopment is reseted every new episode
Is there a main character out there whos develoment is as inconsistent as Bort?

Let's be fair here, all the new next gen kids are pretty shit

Nah. The edgy future is easily the worst thing about Boruto and I really hope it is just a red herring. Its obviously an attempt to try and make up for the disappointing ending of the Pain arc but it's too little too late. It reminds me of Adventure Time when the writers realized they fucked up and made Finn lose his arm for good, it's a good effort and a step in the right direction but it's too late and feels halfassed.

April 2018

How many boruto threads we need?

the thumbnail looks like Jaden Smith's face was shopped on

Of course

The kawaki thing is the only interesting thing about this series.

I feel like if the author moves on and does another series its time for the fans to move on too.

If Kishi's doing another weekly series that means he'll have no time to supervise Boruto(If you know how hectic weekly manga are).

Let Boruto die.

My sides hurt now

Fans of the original series (the only people who are watching Boruto) will keep watching it as Boruto is canon and might have huge changes to the Naruto world (such as aliens)

>are you familiar with xxxtentacion?
>no, but I can look—
>perfect! we want to go for that aesthetic

>Naruto gets another son to neglect.

I was feeling this way too but the filler is killing the anime and the manga is monthly.

Also, the manga is leaving a bad taste in my mouth as far as sexualizing little girls. The author is clearly a pedophile.

>Calling it now, Kawaki will be adopted by Naruto, he and Bort will have a kinda Dio vs. Joseph thing going on
You know I thought the exact same thing a while ago. Now I'm on the "Kawaki is actually Naruto and Hinatas first child who they thought died as a premie but was revived by Kara oraganization" hype.

>”How can dojutsu be real if eyes aren’t real?”

>the manga is monthly
Ensures better art and story, but, the author bases his artstyle off of the late Part 2 stuff, which is a lot weaker than early Naruto stuff.
>The author is clearly a pedophile
Yeah. The reveal that he's hoarding 100 CP dvds in his house will be hilarious though

I really hope Konoha doesn't recover from this. Kawaki is right. Shinobi's are old-fashioned and should disappear. Even Kishi agrees

I laughed

Anyone else noticed that in the new ending, the only unsilhouetted students from Boruto's class who are not a part of the New Konoha 12 (Which may or may not become New Konoha 9 soon if that one part of the new ending is any indication) were from Team 40 & Team 25?

I have a question for all Boruto watchers. If the anime goes and does the movie arc in its own way with different characterization of Bort and other characters what will you think?
I understand that the Movie has been stated as CANON but later it was said that the movie is just a springboard to make Boruto the anime. In essence the movie is actually not canon anymore but the anime will be.
Will that piss you off or would you be okay with it?

>Fans of the original series (the only people who are watching Boruto) will keep watching it as Boruto is canon and might have huge changes to the Naruto world (such as aliens)
Aliens were already present in Naruto and Naruto shippuden.

I don't anybody considers the movie canon anymore

Were they? I honestly forgot everything after the Pain attack and just remember small details like 'Coolest guy' and 'Madara dies'

'think

I just hope Goth Loli cameos in that arc, it's one of the only foreseeable opportunities for SP to give her a cameo, the other being as far away as the anime adaptation of Chapter 16.

Big deal, it gets nuked all the time.

>Obito
>Orochimaru
>Pain
>Momoshiki

And now Kawaki. Toneri also almost nuked it too but Sauce saved it.

It’s almost like the japs have some kind of fetish for getting nuked

>I don't anybody considers the movie canon anymore
I know a lot of people who will be mad if the characterization of the characters in the anime don't come across as identical to the movie.

I want to impregnate Himawari so fucking badly, holy shit.

I didn't notice. Kakashis son is in one of those groups right?

Yeah.

Aren't these threads along with DBZ ones bannable offenses, what has Sup Forums come to?

Generals are. This technically has a topic so deleting it would be a mod abusing his power

No anything shonenshit was bannable back when 99% of the fucking board was reddit and kotaku tier retards who actually think this fucking drivel is thread necessary, it's not as if there aren't like fucking 10 threads about naruto or dbz

>newfag thinks he knows the old days
Shonen has always been discussed here. It's like saying Sup Forums can't discuss first person shooters. It's normgroid-core drivel, but people like it and there's nothing wrong with talking about it.
Also, the whole 'no generals' thing came into effect around 6 months ago. Since then, all generals or threads that have 'edition' in the title have been deleted and the OP presumably banned.
This thread has a clearly defined topic. You're just sperging out. You even forgot to Sage, so you're just keeping this thread alive. It probably would've died if you hadn't said anything.

>trip

saging is kinda fucking pointless when you guys literally have 5 fucking threads talking about the same autistic bullshit "oh this power level is stronger than this power level, but oh wait he'll get more power level too!"

Shonen across the board was and should still be bannable to get the mindless autists from posting dbz and naruto bullshit

So a few questions. What the fuck happened to Hinata's Tits and did Naruto smash that before or after the wedding.

If the aliums were cultivating people like plants to eat and grow with survival of the fittest being the aspect so the chakra they harvest wouldn't everyone during or after Boruto's generation be weaker since there is no more war nor fighting?

Tenten and Lee, when the fuck did this ship happen?

Boruto has the tensegan yes?

>you guys
This is the first Boruto thread I've been to in months, and I went to it because the OP actually interested me and I wanted to drop my own 2 cents.
>iterally have 5 fucking threads talking about the same autistic bullshit "oh this power level is stronger than this power level, but oh wait he'll get more power level too!"
>saging is kinda fucking pointless
Well, if you saged, that would've increased the chance the thread would've died. Fuck, the only reason I responded was because you didn't sage while acting like you know anything about 'the old days'.
>Shonen across the board was and should still be bannable to get the mindless autists from posting dbz and naruto bullshit
But it never really was. Just offtopic shit that belonged in Sup Forums or other alternatives (like [s4s] and /trash/ right now). DBZ and Naruto were still discussed because they were anime. As was Bleach, One Piece, and everything else. Shonen or not, it's still anime.
Also, nice meme image. Doesn't make you look like a complete newfag tard.

>No anything shonenshit
Haha you sound like a fucking retard. The only anime that were outright banned on Sup Forums were Axis Powers and Naruto. One Piece has never been banned once on this board, not since it's birth since 2003. And Bleach was kept from the banhammer because of Kubo memes and Sup Forums ironically liking Bleach before the Quincy bullshit.
The fact you have to use present shit like reddit and kotaku to refer to the past, makes me question how long you have browsing here.
To quote from 2006, gb2gaia.

Different user here, even moot himself specifically stated that Naruto is allowed on Sup Forums. Discussing Naruto was fine, the problem was those who wanted to discuss it were mostly kids who couldn’t follow the rules.

>So a few questions. What the fuck happened to Hinata's Tits and did Naruto smash that before or after the wedding.
Hinata still has tits in the anime she just wears a thick vest/sweatshirt thing that makes her look flatter than before. In the manga she's flat as a board and ugly. Blame ikemoto
>If the aliums were cultivating people like plants to eat and grow with survival of the fittest being the aspect so the chakra they harvest wouldn't everyone during or after Boruto's generation be weaker since there is no more war nor fighting?
Aliums don't know about humans yet. They thinkthat big tree from shippuden still exists and they want the chakra fruit.
>Tenten and Lee, when the fuck did this ship happen?
Unconfirmed as of now. We know lee has a kid but no mention of tenten being the mother
>Boruto has the tensegan yes?
No he has something different that is connected to the aliums powers. We don't know much about it but it has some byakugan powers too.

I feel like the current arc has potential and could show the flaws in the Shinobi system but I'm pretty sure they won't put enough effort into it to do that.

He will die and Kara will be the cause of it. Screen cap this.

Holy shit I thought this guy was just a rich snob. What I get for speed reading.

>"Uchiha prodigy" with Sharingan has lost against genjutsu TWICE NOW

No wonder Sasuke is being a better father to Boruto than Sarada.

This is the future of the Uchiha clan.

>inferior Haruno eugenics that did not get Hiashi's approval

Hiashi is probably planning to set up Hanabi with Konohamaru.

Or Boruto

I hate how the everything fucked up future flash invalidates all that Naruto was about. He was supposed to bring an era of peace and all those generations since Hashirama were leading up to Naruto becoming Hokage to unite the ninja world and bring peace. Apparently it lasts like 20 years. Might as well have went with Pain's plan.

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

>Sarada getting more nagging than ever
>Bort now getting as retarded and hothead as Nardo

Really feeling that writer change

Why doesn't Boruto have the Byakugan, was race mixing a mistake

I'm now wondering as to how the writing will affect the other teams

I want to see Team Sumire get one entire episode

Well ninja on ninja war doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. So he succeeded in that.
Not his fault aliens decided to show up and reclaim their property.

wew

He united the humans, but dealing with aliens full of themselves because they are so overpowered is a different thing

>"no mission is a piece of cake" >:(

Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to him

It's Pretty much "The Last Jedi"

nice meme

I don't know but I found it hypocritical as fuck from him. He's so fucking severe with his son even though he was just as awful if not more than his son back then but all he got was a scolding from Iruka and an amused smile from the Hokage.

that how humans are,

even after the whole Word War Crisis and Madara putting everyone on the edge of an eternal Tsukiyomi there's still some small time ninja causing shit around the world.

>the jonin from before all look old as shit except for Kakashi who looks exactly the same

Do you have parents? Naruto has been through a lot and has made many mistakes. It's only natural that the hokage and father of boruto wants his to son learn from his father's mistakes. Naruto has learned from his mistakes and realized that no mission is truly a "piece of cake" therefore it's not hypocrisy he just wants his son to be safe just like shikamaru said.

>first "official" mission is supposed to be a menial babysitting job
>is actually a front for an S rank mission involving skilled enemy shinobi
>this bridge is the livelihood of our village

FUCK I know it's just the first episode but jeez does no one read these scripts? I understand wanting
>muh parallels
But come on

His son isn't respponsible for the mistakes Naruto did. All Naruto is doing is projecting his own shame for his past mistakes on his son. Boruto is just bragging here, scold him for that first and foremost. Or maybe not. After all some people have self esteem problems and bragging is the way they cope with those. Anyways he was a jerk.

How did Shino not just instantly kill all three of them? How much of a shitter could he be at this point?

good times create weak men

Like, even if Shino himself is weak, his bugs shouldn't be. How can his bugs not catch a bunch of slow ass children.

bugs are still controlled by him and still uses chakra

Literally explained at the end of that episode.

I really only have issue with the personality resets

The pitfalls of having tons of episodes you can afford to throw away

>renamed the great boruto bridge
>sarada returns after the timeskip while on a quest to kill her father

Who got their personality reset? Sarada is too annoying, that's about it.

Nigga he's trying to stop his son from making the same mistakes he did. You're supposed to learn from others mistakes so you won't learn the hard way.

Boruto's personality is shit. If I'm the parent of that brat I'd beat him senseless. Why couldn't Hinata discipline him already? She is glaringly aware of his personality issue in school but only spouts the line "Boruto!" and does nothing more.

>the previous generation is made useless so the new generation has a reason to be shoehorned in and appear useful
lmao

Welcome to Japanese society...and american society.

She dies discipline him though. He stated in early episodes that he fears her temper more than Naruto's. Constantly beating a kid because "he was bratty" is downright retarded and classifies as abusive is taken to far. It'd be boring if he never acted up or got into trouble like most people his age do. No one likes a super obedient kid because they always get bullied.

How irrelevant will Sumire be in the manga?

If he does fear her then why continue the charade of being the problem kid? Obviously he knows he can get away with it.

>abusive
This is a difference between asian and western child upbringing. The reason why theres a lot of spoiled brats in your country because you take a little disciple to be 'abusive'.

Take a look at Shikadai, he's pretty much gets more than an earful from Temari but he behaves a lot better than Boruto.

In Inojins case, Ino talks to him whenever she thinks he's in a pinch and Sai too does his best to as parent. The result? A better kid than Boruto.

So really theres a problem with Hinata and Naruto as a parent to Boruto.

Hawawa gets points for attempting to nuke Konoha

Why would defeating bandits be the same rank mission as going shopping or retrieving cats

I think the reason they were given the mission is to be a go-between the sides and end the mission with diplomacy.

They're getting a B rank combat mission as a fluke.

I'm not from America (soyboy land) you dumb animal. Shikadai is boring, Inojin has no business in the show since Mitsuki has the same personality. The whole point of the story is for Boruto to grow out of that personality. (Examples: Bakugou)

why would a diplomatic mission between two villages who have engaged in conflict be the same rank mission as going shopping or retrieving a cat