Jigoku Shoujo

Would you send someone to hell out of revenge if it meant going to hell yourself after you died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVBmh1EmC5M
youtube.com/watch?v=8R9cSvzBXqw
youtube.com/watch?v=ArRmcVxAxvY
youtube.com/watch?v=v4LzoQQLehU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends. Is there any other way to meet Ai-chan?

Lots of people live surface lives, don't truly love anybody, don't truly hate. That's me. I wonder if feminism is the reason we don't know how to feel deeply anymore.

Might as well just murder them instead.

You don't actually need to send them to hell to meet her, just attempt to. Then never actually follow through.

I'm a bastard child, so it doesn't really matter

Since shinto heaven and hell are the same thing, literally no reason to hold back.

You'd have to be pretty short-sited to do that, if they actually deserve to go to hell for it then they will anyway.

Like 90% of the time the string it pulled out of desperation or spur of the moment anger.

bummpu

Unless you know you're going to hell anyways

Still shortsighted considering Ai confirms the existence of heaven to her clients anyway.

>if they actually deserve to go to hell for it then they will anyway
Only after living potentially happy lives. It's not guaranteed they will eventually go to hell either. The sufferers simply can't let it go.

You can meet her in dreams. source: my dreams
In the series there's a difference, Jigoku is where you go to suffer eternally(unless you get out with superpowers somehow), most people just find peace in nothingness somewhere, Tengoku may or may not exist.
That's a translation thing, Ai says that they will never find peace after they die.

bump for ai

When someone's about to be murdered, they tend to do whatever they can to live rather at that very moment rather than think of what life will be like 50 years in the future.

What if you loved someone and wanted to be with them but they are with another guy, would sending that person to hell to be with them after you sudoku count as NTR?

Can she just kill me for free?

Doesn't really matter even if there is a difference. Since eventually you'll step onto a foot of a person who've had a really bad day and he will send you to hell for all eternity in a heat of the moment. So might as well do it first.

I want to work for my waifu Enma Ai

Banishing yourself to hell isn't allowed.

Nah. If I ever really wanted to get revenge on someone Im going full Count of Monte Cristo.

>That's a translation thing, Ai says that they will never find peace after they die.
Well shit

Reminder, first OP was the best OP. 3rd season ED was the best ED. Honorable mention to 4th OP. Season 2 was the best, and that finale was true kino. Wanyudoo was our guy and Ai is love.
youtube.com/watch?v=iVBmh1EmC5M
youtube.com/watch?v=8R9cSvzBXqw
youtube.com/watch?v=ArRmcVxAxvY

S3 MC's backstory was pretty kino too.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4LzoQQLehU
Best transform sequence in animus
There's an abundance of gets in this thread

3. THREE δΈ‰ drei TIGA fucking episodes about vengeance over dead doges
It's just fucking dogs

Ai is 100% hime.

why not? im going to hell irregardless.

no i just would kill them my self

Bumping in hopes I can get a good Ai fig this year.

>Two graves are dug thing is bullshit
>it's actually a free service
>everyone goes to hell anyway
>Ai's parents being taken hostage was just a ruse, they were probably better off as hostages
>parents were freed so they can go to hell
>her investigations on the targets served no purpose since she kills them anyway
>her heart "breaks" every time she kills innocents
>still went back to her old job even though hell no longer has leverage on her

Did Ai go back to being hell girl just to get out of hell?
Is she the bad guy all along?

Where do you people get this "everyone goes to hell" bullshit from, exactly?

She casually mentioned it in the first season I think.

I rewatched first season a couple months back, and don't remember any stupid statements like that getting tossed around, Sir James Bond, if you can find where she says it then we'll see.

Not him, but the most recent mention is in S4. When new Hell Girl asks Ai about Heaven, Ai just tilts her head in confusion and asks "heaven?". So everyone is fucked either way in the end.

No heaven doesn't mean no peace, being tortured eternally is much worse than peaceful nothingness.

That show was such an awful piece of shit. Were there actual writers working on it, or was it done purely out of revenge fics written by high schoolers? You'd think harems and Isekai are genres most filled with pandering, but that shit was like an all-you-can-pander buffet for edgelords who don't quite have the courage to be edgy.

Do you get payed by the buzzword, user?

I wanna go to Triple Hell for ejaculating within Ai.

Her stare is oddly arousing.

In this case it sure isn't worth it.

I wish the show was better mang.
The soundtrack was great and it had some neat moments.

Most of the people I hate or hate me would feel quite comfortable in hell. All the pain and spite would make them feel right at home.
I want to sentence them to heaven instead. An especially pastoral version of heaven, with a lot of rolling hills, yodeling, country fairs and flocks of sheep.

>get banished to hell
>pic related is the demon assigned to torture you
>wat do

Devilish.