Raildex

Cold Game is completely translated.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Railgun_Cold_Game
Kamachi does a great job as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

windpowerengineering.com/business-news-projects/how-much-power-in-a-bolt-of-lightning/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for one guy

Congrats user.

Thank you user.

Index is a cutie.

She is. I love her very much.

What is this?

What is what?

waifu2x with max denoise

Something like this.

Also thanks for the Index butt.

Its the Ace Attorney Raildex novel

I'm glad I was able to understand that.

I'm out of the loop on what OP is linking to.

Railgun SS3 it got released last month. Kamachi played Ace Attorney and decided to make a novel on it while using the 22 Arcana's and it's great.

Guess the threads are dead today because everyone's concentrated on shitposting in the VEG threads.

At what point in the timeline are the events happening in this novel? I'm guessing sometime after OT17 or so. Maybe just after Jailbreaker.

>the part where Kuroko enters the serial killer's room and says she is from Judgment is titled judgment
BRAVO KAMACHI

One guy is in there, doing his thing.

>yfw NT20 is likeCold Game but with Aleister Tarot

I did see a Kyousukeposter. It's fun to watch at least.

>the title where the frozen girl's twin sister is introduced is "the lovers"
LEWD

So how many Mikoto's would you need to supply energy demands for the world?

>2 billion volts
Probably just 1

>Everyone has to teach themselves, so they always develop some kind of idiosyncrasy.

Excuse me, Ma'am: idiosyncrasy = idiot-syncrasy?

Will there ever be a zombie game where you can play as Biri vs 1 million zombies?

>Probably just 1
Get a load of this nigga. If you want to know how much electrical power Mikoto can produce, first determine how many Amperes she dishes out, and see how much time she can actually maintain it to calculate her Wattage, then you know how much useful energy she provide the world with. Just knowing how much volts she can produce doesn't directly translate into useful electrical current as we use for consumption. Just read
windpowerengineering.com/business-news-projects/how-much-power-in-a-bolt-of-lightning/

In fact, if anybody knows the other two variables (i.e. her Amperage and how much time she can sustain her powers) it's completely feasible to calculate how much power she could feed to AC over any period of time.

Just play They Are Billions and pretend the shocking towers have imoutos in them. You already did that though didn't you.

>watch S2
>proud warrior Kanzaki acts like an autist in front of Touma at the end of the episode
Also what was in the letter that she tore it up?

Thank you letter.

Speaking of hospitals, I wonder if Aleister at least let Touma walk into that hospital they were in front of to patch up those holes.

>White Queen will never call you "brother"

Thank fucking Odin. You can't even kill yourself to escape that fate.

VEG?

I am guessing Violet Evergarden

I'm really trying to find a girl with silver hair who isn't shit and they all are. Why?

You're right. Thanks.

Jailbreak soon.

How popular will she be?

>still no PV
>still no key visual
>still no new novel
DED

Old men will love her.

A heartfelt elegant thank you

Chaika?

Meme girl and a shit.

She was trying to repay her debt.

She was prepared to do lewd acts as payment?

More or less somewhat popular. She pretty much eclipses Misaka in screentime during late OT. Her most prominent moment was of course OT16 but I feel Misaka's love realization would probably rival it.

Might as well go all the way.

I completed OT13 and am now moving on to the first SS.

Shiage and big ape man here we come.

Based on seiyuu alone, quite popular.

I guess she still hasn't taken Motoharu's advice and titty fucked him yet.

They don't see each other anymore. ;_;

>dresses like a whore
>is a total cunt
Second worst girl after Himegami.

Great, I never watch any anime come out on this season.

Purple

Just look at that face. It's asking for a fist to meet it.

Like a true Yamato Nadeshiko

Itsuwa was already a popular pick for her position in the first place, she can only elevate

>raildex thread

It sucks being a Kaorifag.

This season will bring her back to the spotlight

I expect towel memes to resurface

I really hope so, but I'm not counting on it such is life as a secondary

>wanting Kanzaki with Touma instead of base Knight leader

Fuck NT and fuck the Magic Gods.

I bet she'd cuck him for Touma.
He is a Bong after all, it's just the natural order.

Yeah, Nu Testament is one of the worst thing which was happened to this franchise.

Touma's just better then Knight Leader. Could Knight Leader survive Fiamma of the Right? Could Knight Leader survive being smacked around by a saint?
I'm sure Knight Leader is quite capable, but compared to what Touma has done it's not that much. Only thing he has over him is strength and age

Enshuu soon

>fuck the Magic Gods
B-but High Priest is pure!

>Kanzaki
>cucking anyone when she's already a cuckquean herself
Get a load of this guy.

>Could Knight Leader survive Fiamma of the Right?
jobber of the right can't beat anything

>Could Knight Leader survive being smacked around by a saint?
Knight leader could probably beat most saints in his regular mode. Hrunting Knight leader beats all saints baring trickery.

>Could Knight Leader survive being smacked around by a saint?
nerfed knight leader fought Carissa. A saint isn't anything

D
Leet
This
Soba really should've explained how Touma regained his memories of Misaki and how NTRing a Saint didn't get him squished

>ellen faces off with touma
>claire saves mikoto
Elza didn't get a moment to shine.

Bless this ship

New Testament: Re soon

Touma only survived the saint knocking him around because of interference. Knight Leader is literally on par with them

You want to know what funny the whole Railgun Cold Case could of bet solve if the the frozen girl was just bring to the Frog-Faced Doctor

Js06 thought the same.

Frog-Faced Doctor is so cheat in this series. To the point that the crazy theory of the Frog-Faced Doctor being the One True God of the series is something that could easily be true

I can't wait to learn about the Frog-Faced Doctor past.

Its gonna be Re:Velations

>yfw the judgement chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

There also that thing which Crowley calling the Frog-Faced Doctor his kind kind enemy.

Which could mean that the Frog-Faced Doctor is something Crowley want to destroy like magic and the Magic Gods.

I dont think it means Aleister wants to destroy him, just that he knows he'll oppose him eventually

If Crowley he could mean it that way.
Also the Frog-Faced Doctor look like a frog and in this series that could mean he not human but something that try to take the form of a human.

English please

He is after all one of the most mysterious characters in this series which Aiwass. Specially now that we know what Lola is. We are also learning about Crowley bow and why he did everything he did in the series till now.

I want to know what happen to Crowley other 3 children in the Index series?

It can't be anything good which what happen, which his another two children in the series.

I mean:
It can't be anything good which what happen too his another two children in the series so far

third time's the charm user

Is Crowley a tranny

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

Reminder that best girl is Kanzaki.
Reminder that Itsuwa/Misaka deserve Touma most.
Reminder that Index is going to win.

In what world do you put Itsuwa and Misaka as deserving Touma the most equally

I love Itsuwa as much as the next guy but she does not compare to Misaki in terms of deserving user.

Fuck you and your heart, retarded shitposter

No girl "deserves" Touma. He's a human being not an object. Fuck you all.