Oregairu

Do you know the reason of that face in the cover?

That she's an ice queen? Or just simply mindbroken after seeing 8man's d.

Nice photoshop, ESL faggot.

Yaharifags are the biggest cucks. The author throws them under the bus for two years and they still reward his shit with high sales, and to top it off V12 was total filler.

>mindbroken after seeing Hayama's chad D
ftfy

It's inevitable.

Who cares? Yukino is cute.

>Hachiman turns a stuck up queen bitch into a sweet and mellow girl who drops her spaghetti when giving cookies to him
How does he do it?

Fanfiction reddit memes. She doesn't like him for real, it is just dependency. Vol 12 shows this.

Is Vol 12 translated? I only have up to Vol 11

Being together for so long, and also when they started to open up with each other, something like that is very alien to the three of them. You can say they are growing.
Should be resolved in volume 13 and 14. Do we have official date for that? or assumption?

>Should be resolved
With her realizing her feelings aren't real and walking towards a future without 8man.

Please, not even Yukino can win against the cock.

>you will never hear Yui greeting you with "Yahallo~" everyday
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

>t.Yuifag

nth for Saika route

Threadly reminder that Yui did nothing wrong

Reminder the S2 character designs are shit.

Yeah, it makes them looks like generic anime characters, and not true to the novel's illustrations. A bummer really. Yui and Yukino are blushing for 24/7 one might thought that both of them are contracting a terminal disease.

>Yui and Yukino are blushing for 24/7
It takes away from the moments they are actually blushing. I can never tell if Yui is blushing or not and it makes Yukino blushes feel ordinary.

Were they trying to recreate Hibike's art style or something? Blushing 24/7 and having glossy faces may look cute at first but it gets jarring in motion and in every episode.

If they ever have S3, I hope they go back to S1/later LN designs

Scenes like this make me think Iroha could actually win the bowl

bowl of hayama cum

Laughable, Miura was designed specifically to win the Hayamabowl after a long fight

Will there be enough materials for season 3? Maybe OVAs or if we do get season 3 (since Oregairu is still popular), they'll stretch the episodes.

Iroha has no feelings for 8man.

What are the chances of a three way ending?

Anywhere between Spice and Wolf S3 and the Mx0 being continued.

Yukino and Yui can share.

No earlier than 2019.

no

Iroha is the perfect choise for the harmony of the group

Iroha is a piece of shit whore, so no.

Because her youth romantic comedy was wrong as she expected?

But is the best option for the friendship between Yukino and Yui.

No she’s not. Go take your shitty arguments back to r/anime.

just finished watching season 2. i feel somewhat disappointed with yukino character development. in season 1 she was confident and willing to stand up for her ideals. but from the cultural festival arc onward she does not have the steel inside anymore. near the end of season 2, its as if she has become another person. when haruno called yui after the confrontation with yukino's mom, yukino repeated hachimans advice almost verbatim to haruno, like a parrot. shocking. how come she stopped believing in herself and listened to hachiman. yukino has family problems i understand but the change is much too drastic. does the novels describe her family in more detail?

Fuck off Yuipollfag.

The best girl for 8man is Yui but the best girl in the serie is Iroha

Shit taste on both accounts. Why is it always retards that can’t spell that like those two?

She is still alive, thats a minus