How 2 be weeb

Many friends tell me that I'm a weeb... I want to show them what a true weeb is like (pls help)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Buy a daki of some loli and carry it around with you everywhere treating it like a real person

I only want a katana because they are just undeniably cool as fuck and is good defence. I hate the weaboo meme. Can't a man just buy a sword without getting called gay?

You definitely need anime merchandise.
Keyholders, T-Shirts, posters and dolls are good.
Oh sorry I mean ACTION FIGURES.

Why would you want your friends to think less of you?

It's a good idea but I don't want to spend a lot of money

Post anime-related things on your social media. That's a good indicator to your friends that they should stay away from you

wwwww

>and is good defence
The fact that your underage aside, swords are not good self defence. A knife is better in literally every single case, and assuming your american, just get a fucking gun. You can't just carry a fucking sword around in public, it's not "good self defence" when you have an inconcealable 4 foot long dull ass piece of shit you bought on amazon. And ilat that, if you're so insecure about people calling you a weeb what the fuck are you doing shitting up an anime board in the first place

mods=gods

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
There is a god. Now ban all the lol/anti loli/non-Sup Forums related image posters.
Ban them all!

thank GOD for the mods FINALLY doing something

This is the first public ban I've seen in months. Sasuga

w-woah
when was the last time this happened?

>You can't just carry a fucking sword around in public,
In Texas you can, it was just legalized.

MODS=GODS

Yeah but at that why would you want to other than to look like a massive flaming faggot

yeah boy

Had a laugh

Texas sounds cool.

Is the message that only true weebs get banned, or that he wasn't weeb enough?

Posting in a well moderated thread

Based mods.

Toastin in epic bread

No, the message is to not make stupid threads like this

I love the false flag public bans.