Yuusha ga shinda

If there's Sup Forumsnyone who's willing to TL the raws, I'll gladly do the cleaning and typesetting. Too much time has passed without luscious thighs.

I'm talking about everything from chap. 105.2 onwards:
lhscans.com/manga-yuusha-ga-shinda-raw.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-yuusha-ga-shinda-raw-chapter-114.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs

I'm at work right now, so I'll check the archive in a couple of hours to see if someone was willing to be helpful for a change.

Whatever happened to the old guy?

smothered by thighs

If you guys are stuck I can help, but need raws to check.

if someone uploads one of the chapter raws in the thread a TL might pass by

>Touka get smothered with Diana's thighs and tits in the latest chapter
BONER NO

So master and Diana make for two very very thirsty cakes, is this a victoria sponge now?

OP posted a link to the raws

left or right?

Your raws are incomplete, user, none of them has the funny omakes at the end of each chapter!

Master is nice but I want to marry left

He actually mind broke the thick goddess into loving him! The madman!

Left, no contest.

How do you even read those raw, all the links from that page are just ads. Or do you need an account?

Do a collab with the original guy, because why not. Or at least ask him.

It's only been three months.

I edit the url
change manga to read and insert -chapter-114 like so
lhscans.com/read-yuusha-ga-shinda-raw-chapter-114.html

But the raws are incomplete

???

only the Omake though
they should be findable

Did wakga dropped this?

The omakes, none of the capters in OP soyrce has the omakes!

He didn't. Maybe it'll go faster if someone offers help (instead of waltzing in without asking after 3 months).

Where does wakga get his raws?

Probably either from the website itself or the tankobons

Sexy evil girls trump everything, so left.

not even a contest

master is the purest and the cutest

Every girl in this series is top tier. If this doesn't end with Touka and his harem living together as farmers I'll be upset.

Even Kyle is a top tier waifu.

Does touka realize that sex is a thing?

sex? you mean "rubbing your dick on thighs" right?

Why would he cuck himself by fucking his harem in another guys body?

he would do that after getting his body back obviously

this is how Anri controls the harem

Are there any doujin artists with artsyles similar to this one?

Boner says both.

> implying there is any way of contacting maxred besides comments in his website which he answers selectively.

Try it willing scanlator-san. But I don't want to mess up the ongoing scanlation of it, unless it really stopped.

Right

I was just thinking to myself yesterday what happened to this series and going to check if it was on hiatus, cancelled or just not being scanlated anymore. Hope it works out, user.

both

This. It's all about the bishoujo thigh village.

I'm so jelly of Touka getting pressed against this goddess.

the website doesn't have the omakes, you need the mangaone app

why was this allowed?

Because I allowed it.

Why does colin have a thigh gap?