Who's the best DxD girl?

Who's the best DxD girl?

Gasper

Xenovia, Roseweisse and Ravel

Akeno, it's pretty self explanatory.

This young lady

For me.

Some people might think this is a boring and safe answer but I love everything about Rias. It's one of the rare occasions where the main girl is my favorite.

All DxDs are best DxDs, but personally Akeno and Xenovia are at the top of the list for me.

Hero is gon be gud.

They look pretty generic

No one because all them are shit
Fuck you and die once for all Faggot
Shit taste, Xenovia design deserved better
Ultra Mega Slut
Uses good old hag
White shit
Overrates mainstream used goods "waifu" bait
JAJA season 4 is fucked, Fuck you

Rias is great, specially when her cool headed onesan mask falls off and she shows her cute childish side thats a bit spoiled and super easy to bully, and makes it easy for akeno to push her into ultra lewd scenarios.

I like her. But I dont like her hairstyle.

Another shit character who does not contribute anything on the story just for the fapservice

Rias is great, specially when her cool headed onesan mask falls off and she shows her cute childish side thats a bit spoiled and super easy to bully, and makes it easy for akeno to push her into ultra lewd scenarios.
What a autistic normie retarded, your "waifu" is a shit demon

Out of the characters who are prominent by the end of S2, she's the only character with hair that I like. Unless you want to count Ravel.

I actually don't find the initial core harem very attractive at all.

I love Ravel's drils.

>fuck you this series wont sell shit
>fuck you season 1 only sold out of pity, s2 is the end of this shit
>enjoy season 3 you fags , its going to be the last season of this piece of shit series !
>JAJA season 4 is fucked, Fuck you

I´ll see you when they announce S5 user.

kek amazing post

>replying to yourself

This is the state of your life.

this post sucks

I want a Rosswife

Still better than Shitmai Testament crap.

I can only narrow it down to three candidates, and can't choose between them for the life of me:
>Grayfia
>Kuroka
>Rossweisse

Superior taste, user.

Agreed, she's fun like that.

She's also fun when she loses her cool for other reasons

That's a lot of oppai

Ah~, to be sandwiched between all those oppai, would be heavenly~

No question

Is Risatan ok?
She will be voiced by Risatan right?

xenovia and akeno because they actively pursue the dick. rias is a coward who wants the dick but doesn't try to get it, and the other girls just kind of hang around.

Koneko is supreme girl. And people need to accept it. Short, Cute, Best taste in pantsu, soft spoken, sexy round ass & legs. And is all around lovable and interesting personality. She's the total package.

Ophis

Koneko was made for anal

>Short
>wanting a womanlet instead of an amazoness who can carry you around the house as she searches for things to fuck you on

She turns shit.

We all know it's Xenovia.

No she doesn't, she's still the same girl on the inside.

Considering this isn't airing until later in the year and she's been back to work for a few months now I'd hope so.

>later in the year
Is that gonna mean summer of fall?

I just meant that it's not airing right after she's getting back to work so I'd up the chances that she'd be back

Made for symmetrical docking

Fuck Outta Here.

This.

Ummm Koneko is strong as fuck she can do all those things. Plus short girls have ageless bodies that make shorts guys like me feel tall.

>ESL-kun
It's 2018 and you still can't speak English, sasuga