What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP-33XI4frs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jack the ripper being a little girl isn't a bigger conundrum for you?

I see at least 2 right things, OP.

What's the problem here?

That's why any Fate series is trash.

do you have proof that jack the ripper wasn't a little girl?

Fate is so fucking shit

It makes no sense for Jack the ripper to be a little girl if you actually know anything about Jack.
It's one thing to take a character like say Jeanne and make her hot, it's another to make a character that absolutely would not be a little girl into a little girl.
But taking Fate seriously when it's obvious just uninspired fanservice is something you shouldn't do, so who cares.

why is ufotable wasting its time on a shitty battle royale series

Oh yes because clearly you know the identity of Jack the Ripper

Jack the Ripper wasn't real anyway

BIG AND THICK DRAGON DICK

>t. Scotland Yard

>Oh yes because clearly you know the identity of Jack the Ripper
If you have read up on Jack then you would know that Jack being a little girl is basically impossible. Jack could've been a woman, yes. But a little girl? No.
If you think he/she could've, then by all means present said evidence and arguments that supports that idea. I'd be curious to see your findings.

A) Jack the Ripper wasn't real
B) loli Jack is basically an angry spiritual conglomerate made out of aborted prostitute fetuses given weight and strength by the status of Jack the Ripper as a cultural phenomenon

Tak decided to base her on a blond chick he stalked in college

The whole point of loli Jack is that people such as Jack the Ripper who was never identified could never be summoned properly. They would be entirely based off the actions that they did, and the legends based around said actions.
Jack the Ripper can be summoned countless times and each time a different "Jack the Ripper" would be summoned.

Jack the Ripper could've been anyone. There, now you have to explain why this statement is false.

>ufotable
>apocrypha
user are you ok?

>an angry spiritual conglomerate made out of aborted prostitute fetuses
The Fate fanbase

>B) loli Jack is basically an angry spiritual conglomerate made out of aborted prostitute fetuses
Would make more sense if she looked like a prostitute then. But things making sense isn't what they were going for.

Today, I shall remind them.

>Jack the Ripper could've been anyone. There, now you have to explain why this statement is false.
You answer a question with a question. This is gradeschool tier.

Just because you're a prostitute doesn't mean your kid will be too

I'd jack and rip her big conundrum, if you know what I mean.

>fetus
>prostitute
The prostitutes were their mothers.

Why is the children looking to go back to their mother's womb supposed to look like an adult? They're children and should look like children.

No, that's how apocrypha was written
If you want to say it's stupid, and it is, go ahead

The hips. The ratio is way off. It looks like the bottom half of the body belongs on an older jack the ripper, but then they suddenly decided to make her upper half into a loli.

Dudes, resorting to that mental gymnastic to justify some out of place wild pedo pandering can only make you look like a tryhard retard.

So wait? You're telling me King Arthur isn't a blond haired teenage girl? Next you will be telling me that Attila the Hun wasn't a brown space alien.

But she does look like a prostitute?

Maggie Simpson shot Mr.Burns and she was 1 at most.
Checkmate Atheists

>prostitutes dress like that.
In what country do you live mate.

You're the one commiting logical fallacies. To say something is "possible" there has to be but a single gap or unknown fact, however to say something is "impossible" there must be a complete understanding and proof.

Jack the ripper didn't exist. It was probably some untouchable like an aristocrat's demented son or a lord.

Nope, it's only you who looks like a retard by getting into an argument with them in the first place.

>Just because you're a prostitute doesn't mean your kid will be too
But this Jack isn't real. If this Jack was created from people's idea of what Jack was then it'd be an older man with a tophat and a cape, not a loli wrapped in bandages, belts and a thong.
Don't overthink Fate shit. It's just for fapping.

And getting mad over mongolian moving puppets taking an unidentfied person and making them a little girl is even more tryhard and a poor attempt at being 'me, as an intellectual'
You're basically being mad over something more trivial than power level arguments.

*cute space alien

>out of place
Edison is a literal lion-man

There are fat ugly hookers all over America that wear less than that even when it's cold as shit

hard to break it for you but you've to realize that you're no cute little girl either

You think that's bad? Check out what they did to Nyarlathotep the crawling chaos, messenger between the spheres, heart and soul of the outer gods.

And Quetzalcoatl knows Lucha Libre which wasn't invented for centuries after the AoG

>Why is the children looking to go back to their mother's womb supposed to look like an adult? They're children and should look like children.

They would look like fetuses. But that's not sexy.

You don't know me

Yeah, but answering questions with questions. You made it clear you're not here for reasonable discussion so I won't waste more of my time on you.

>reasonable discussion

It's better than what they did to Arthur at least.

>people defending why fate characters are attractive women
Everyone knows it's simply because the Fate fanbase would rather fuck young girls than some old man with a beard.

>P-PLEASE HELP ME AD HOMINEM

Lovecraft finished the Nyaruko script in his last days
it needed to be folded at least a trillion times and that's why we had to wait all these years to see it

Jack is cute, I see no problem.

Artoria isn't Arthur though

Unless making him a blonde dude is what you're talking about

>Jack the ripper didn't exist
>It was probably some untouchable like an aristocrat's demented son or a lord
So, he didn't exist, yet he was someone? How does that work?

That goes without saying

>Artoria isn't Arthur though
I thought she was and the way she even had children is because Merlin turned her into a man for a short while.
I mean she basically is supposed to be the Arthur of legend.

Amusingly Arthur replaced Artoria on FGO's TVCM

That was my first post in the thread, buddy.
>if you tell them that they are acting like try hard mongoloids you are a mong yourself XD.
Yeah, no, my butthurt friend, and in any case that would make you the most retarded of the bunch. Enjoy this this (you).

Yeah, not liking something because it's excessively stupid means getting mad, right. While being overly defensive and spamming a series of bullshit is just chilling out.

Yes, Grand Order was another huge step towards absolutely retardation, and something as stupid as loli jack actually fits in that trash. There is nothing to be happy about, though.

"less" (not really, though) or really skimpy doesn't mean it looks remotely the same. Let's not kid yourself, that looks like the average battle loli suit, good luck finding a prostitute that looks the same in the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=SP-33XI4frs

>he keeps going

Not really. Jack the Ripper had a signature and that signature would require a certain threshold of both height/shoe size and upper body strength. An adolescent simply wouldn't be physically capable of commit those crimes and would also be rather unlikely to leave behind evidence suggesting a height around 5'4"

>not carrying a stool with you at all times

Thank you. I wonder why was it so hard for the other guy.

>So, he didn't exist, yet he was someone? How does that work?
Not him, but the only conclusions people have arrived at is that "Jack" probably wasn't just 1 person and that the culprit(s) were most likely middle-to-upper class men.

A loli would not be able to pull off the things that "Jack" did. I don't see why this upsets people though, unless they think Fate's portrayal of Jack is real.

>He keeps being passive-aggressive for no reason.
Enjoy being so defensive about a crappy design, friend.

Apocrypha Jack is just a separate non-human entity assuming the role of a person whose identity was never known. It's really not that ridiculous/absurd as people are making it out to be, people are just put off by her design.

With the introduction of Musashi, and the whole issue of lostbelts in FGO, Nasu potentially completely retconned Artoria being the "real" King Arthur by reducing her to just one possibility (even further beyond the tyrant Lion King version of her). Proto Saber might be confirmed to be Arthur (true) and will probably be getting his own Camelot story by the end of the year

besides the bandages there's nothing about it that differentiates from what a prostitute could wear you fucking moron

Have you considered that this thread maybe isn't for you? You've made it perfectly clear (repeatedly, and firmly) you don't like the topic matter. Maybe there's a thread or two that may suit your preferences more and thus might give you more enjoyment?

You're EMIYA levels of projection and I got the Gates of Babylon of reaction images.

>Thank you. I wonder why was it so hard for the other guy.
Because it's not just about height. Spilling out all the facts because someone ignorant about the subject is in full denial mode would take time and ultimately serve no purpose.

Other than the retarded mental gymnastics used to force Jack the Ripper as a little girl, why the should she wear nothing but a thong on her lower side? I mean come on, she's something as disturbing as a bunch of aborted fetuses wanting to get back into their mommy's womb, at least give her a creepy design, not something from a low budget h-manga.

Not that Frankenstein is any better.

The reason why the ghosts of aborted babies was summoned as Jack the Ripper was the same bloody reason a random samurai was summoned to assume the role of Sasaki Kojiro.
The loli is summoned because they fit the "role" as Jack the Ripper, not because they are Jack the Ripper.

It's much better than stating something without proof and feeling outraged when asked for such.

>wasn't just 1 person and that the culprit(s) were most likely middle-to-upper class men.
Oh yeah, I heard about that before. Considering some were cut up surgically and some were sloppy as fuck, it is plausible.
>I don't see why this upsets people though, unless they think Fate's portrayal of Jack is real.
I don't see why someone would be pissed about any of the fate characters since they are very loose representations of their original. Like Vlad, making him into dracula, even though that is fictional to begin with.

>wrong
u wat niggah?

>Not that Frankenstein is any better.
In that instance you could at least argue that it's Frankenstein's bride.

You'd think they'd at least have the sense to pick characters that could've realistically have been female. But I think it's clear at this point they just don't give a shit.

>We could make a neat, visually interesting monster, possibly based off of the legitimately rich and diverse Japanese mythology
>Nah, let's go with a little girl in a hoodie
Japan's obsession with loli is the main obstacle to my enjoyment of anime.

She went from an army slut to an anime army slut ?
I don't see the difference.

Did we like Sakura's motion picture show? What did we learn about her from it?

looks like an improvement

>killer of thots becomes a thot

>feeling outraged when asked for such.
When someone asks you to back an unrealistic claim up and you answer said person with a question then you're frankly just dumb.

>those tits and pits with condom in her mouth just screaming "FUCK ME"

>Have you considered that this thread maybe isn't for you?
The OP is bitching about crappy anime version of historical characters, which is what I did bout loli jack. Again, stop being so stupidly defensive, at this point you are just raving and have no idea of what you are saying anymore.
I can't being "passive" aggressive if my behaviour is not passive and indirect at all. Can't say the same about your dumb provocations.

>t.english twat

>I don't like thing!
>Okay.
>And neither should you!
>Uh-huh.
>Um, defensive much?

>Apocrypha
What went right, if anything?

When did he answer with a question exactly?

Everything besides jannu and sieg, really

loli jack

She is just one of the many and possible Jacks. Flat in Strange Fake summons a different one as Berserker that can shapeshift into any possible identity Jack had, including many people and a fucking demon

Superior Jeanne coming in.

Getting the best one out of the way.