Do you own any elves?

Other urls found in this thread:

nippon-yasan.com/figures/23682-vertex-original-character-arusheiru.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UwXmcwMXH_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a great guide: buyfag.moe

This is the main thread.

>out-of-frame_censoring

Fuck yes I do. Blue elves are best elves. OS needs to hurry up, one is not enough for my collection.

>C93

Just not!elves here, boss.

I want a figure in a wheelchair. That'd be hot.

Post yeou Decewmber figures

Oh wait, I do have this preordered too.

Truly a symbol of British Naval Might.

The Queen of the Oceans will colonise you at any range.

Not yet, but I might if this one turns out well.

>he actually bought the BellFine Makoto scale

Brave man.

Missed chance for a sitting pose. She'd look great along with the max factory Yamato and Iowa.

Well, since the other thread is gonna die...

Do figures of games collector editions usually suck? Speaking also about the upcoming Dragon Ball game.

Will this be 2018s FOTY?

11 long months.

I'm surprised how well they captured ShinoL's style.

It will be delayed to 2019.

Ooh, forgot about that one. Can't wait to fight the urge to dickbuy.

I have cum cone Elf from Dragon's Crown.

IVE doesn't have a reputation for it yet, but I have a feeling that this one is going to end up sculpted with larger breasts and a more slender lower body.

Cute. Hopefully we get some kits or figures.

37 days until your wallet dies!

Yes.

>implying I have any money left to order something else until september

Fuck I hate this hobby and also living in a shit thirld world country.

I wish it was sooner. I haven't had anything buyfag related to be excited about in a while.

anyone pre-ordered?

It's shaping up to be the "Should I buy this semen demon Momohime?" of the year.

who the fuck would actually buy this? the manga was a degenerate mess.

Granted these are bandai figures and not square enix. Just look at the previous Tales of figures to get an idea.

This is from TSF, not Henshin if that's what you're thinking of. Just slutty genderswapping and futa.

>Alter making a plastic model kit
Is this a first?

It's the same fag spamming it every thread. Probably should just filter the image so you don't have to see the retarded discussions that stem from it.

that's what i'm talking about. who would buy a figure of a disgusting used up pregnant slutt

No, but this one will be my first. I decided to wait and get her when she releases and (likely) bins.

It does capture the style well, but I wish it was something from one of ShindoL's works I actually like. Though, taking something from a "typical" work is probably the safest bet.

Hey! Pregnant sluts are the best!

>and (likely) bins.
keep dreaming

TSF is more degenerate than Henshin

I own every Galko figure because she is my wife. I'm currently waiting to get both of her nurse costume figures. Did I do good, Sup Forums?

I don't mind seeing it discussed. I actually have it on preorder and am looking forward to it, but we don't need it every thread. There's no way this isn't trolling. If I had to guess it's probably literally the same guy who posted Momohime and Pochaco endlessly with the same post every time. I don't know what's worse, "every thread until you're sick of it" spammer, or vomitdog guy who falls for the bait every single time. That is, assuming they're not the same person trying to start up the same tired argument every thread

>14,850JPY

nippon-yasan.com/figures/23682-vertex-original-character-arusheiru.html

Yes.

(in delicious brown)
And pic related.

Sure is keeping that upper lip stiff.

>vertex
>selling out

Pick one.

All of her figures are off-model, so no.

14k isn't much for a 1/6 scale nowadays.

There's a Tougou prize figure where she's in a wheelchair. You can even take her off it and put other figures on.

>Though, taking something from a "typical" work is probably the safest bet.
Q-six is doing his milk cow

I hear that they usually do bin. People here have said so in the past.

Thanks, I'll think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwXmcwMXH_U

I might not even touch it if it bins.

But if you can get it cheaper a bit of a wait may still be worth it.

I don't think 1,8k less at best (13k) could be a good enough reason to wait, what if her price goes to 18k?, that wouldn't be rare since it was well received.

I'm not even sure what's going on here.

Waiting for a bin is always a tricky decision but history is on our side here. Personally I won't be too hurt if I do miss out though so I'm fine either way, especially with in the works.

>Personally I won't be too hurt if I do miss out though
Oh well it seems that you don't like her that much, that's different then, there is no issue with waiting.

What do you mean?

Not him, but the page won't load.

It works fine for me

Does anyone know what Griffon is doing? I am searching for this figure but it seems to be locked in a "no release date" in every site but a forwarding service told me it was already released. A handful of their figures are stuck in "not fixed' release dates so I'm really confused. Isn't a site that has their updates?

They're dead.

of coursh

that's a demon.

What is she trying to convey? That's not how you milk a cow.

I just ordered this meme figurine.

fuck

Of the semen domain

>delayed 10+ months
OK

I really like this. Rest of the figure, not so much

How can the IJN boats even hope to compete with this elegance?

12,000yen Mystery box

I have seen a couple of people post these, which store did it come from?

Hot.

Not worth it.

>raita shit

Amiami kaikan store, Akihabara.

does that mean they have a trend of doing this? I have seen posts about them being dead over the years but they still have a good handful of figures to be released and announced. I slightly remember them going bankrupt or something?? but again, I cant find any information on them.

Which Selvaria is this? It's making me excited for this.

>Do figures of games collector editions usually suck?
Yes. Though I rather like the ones I got with the FFXIV CEs.

ask in MFC they even have a thread for each manufacturer

No, it's a robotic spider. Use your eyes dammit.

thanks.

It's been too many years

Anyone getting this rerelease?

It was a few threads back, they are actually gone.

I had her and sold her for 200bucks back them. it's such a pointless re-release since you can get her sealed for 10k.

QuesQ, where are my 2hu koumajou densetsu figs?

are these prepainted?

Talking about plastic kits, what ones have the best machine/cute girl ratio out there? Fags seem nice but they have barely any armor on them

The real question is whether you really want it or not. I only wait for a figure to bin if it's something I kinda want but I'm fine with not having.

Either FAGs or megami devices. If FAGs don't have enough armor for you, you can always add more.

Never even seen this before. Old and cancelled or new shit following the announcement?

>18k
HOLY fuck no.

FAGs and megami device are pretty much it at the moment, a macross planegirl went up for PO recently, and then there are some build fighters anime girl gunpla but most of them have weird faces.

Guess it might be my connection. I decided to preorder her from AmiAmi anyway; a 2K difference isn't too much, and I still have time to save up (also in case of a delay) after I pay for my January order.

Previous Vertex one

I want to fuck some british boats now

>spending money on stuff you don't want

dose any one has link for this LA2 figure ?