Golden Kamuy ch132

Scanslations out. I love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9V1AEvN8VZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ezo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really thought penis sensei was going to die, should have had more faith in him.

That was hilarious. Loved it.

I'm glad Ushiyama ships it.

What a legend.

It just hit me. This is probably why Inkarmat had trouble determining whether or not Wilk was Nopperabou, and alive or dead. Because there were two of them.

FUCKING BUMP, OP WHERE ARE YOU!

So there were two guys with a deformed face, on of them was Willk and the other one was just a bait?

Well, not bait so much as a decoy, but yeah.

He scared a bear, of course a silly building is not gonna kill him.

Tsurumi is really a great villain, he has lots of diferent sides, scary, funny, kind and so on. I really hope that his VA can show it all.

Sooooo close to the cursed chapter.

>cursed

You mean best. No more of this softboy ogata modern au fandom bullshit.

The guard deserves to live just for being able of stand in front of Tsurumi.

Also the 7th division really destroyed the prison guards, they didn´t even have a chance.

That happening made the ogata jpn fandom stronger. Which I will never understand.

Ughhhhhhhhh.

I wouldn't mind so much if people tried to keep his sociopathy intact, but apparently people with that don't exist in the modern world!

Jesus Christ Tsurumi, stop leaking everywhere.

His brain cummies are uncontrollable.

This manga is full of based guys

This, I hate they just turn Ogata into a suffering emo instead of the crazy sociopath he is.

Seconding this.

I guess that being the ones that made it alive from so many suicide missions turned the members of the 7th into monsters, manga lackies usually aren´t so badass aside from the main ones.

It's just 4 guys with some extras popping every now and then. I just separate them into
>Gay: Koito, Usami
>Not Gay: Nikaidou, Tsukishima

They are really to be feared.

The only thing that pisses me off more than the dipshit modern aus, (because those are a given) is anyone who earnestly tries to blame the way Ogata is on the way he was raised.

It's total bullshit, because he was raised by a loving grandma - it's Ogata's crazy talking when he blames everything on a lack of a nuclear family. He did, actually, receive the necessary human interaction required as an infant in order to not wind up bugfuck insane and broken.

He just turned out that way anyway.

What would be better: Takahiro Sakurai voicing him or Ogata?

Wakamoto.

Good point.

youtube.com/watch?v=9V1AEvN8VZs

I hope we get some flashback chapters about what it was like with these four on their journey.

I want to protect that ooze.

When do the raw chapters come out again? What day? I need to see that fighter guy in action.

Not until the 18th, young jump's on a break.

>sad stare
>Ogata
Pls, the guys should be giving a psycho look at Asirpa

You call that sad?

Curses.

Well I mean, presumably we'll get the usual leaks sooner. But otherwise, yeah.

That's just an annoyed cat.

Shit man I just got caught up with this and it's going to be hell waiting for a new chapter.
What's the group's schedule?

He doesn't look sad in either of them

Bump.

>killed his ma because she wouldn't make him tendies
>asirpa comes along and makes him tendies

Is this the answer to the mystery as to why Ogata's nice to Asirpa? He sees her as a mother figure?

yeah, he's only fun as a irredeemable smug shithead that's more of a plot device than a person, I can't stand him being emo-ed

they take a week normally

Wait do they let that guard live? I can't believe they would considering they don't want any witnesses but it's not shown which is kinda weird since it seems like a logical thing to include to really hammer it in how ruthless the assault is

To get information out of him. They're probably going to round up all the remaining guards later and execute them

>not attacking bayonets when charging

REEEEEEEE

Calm down there, Nikaidou

I read the translation of 143 and apparently he's so tough even Ushiyama couldn't beat him sometimes.
I wonder who he's gonna end up against in the last fight, Sugimoto or Tsukishima.

Yeah, it says he couldn't defeat Ushiyama he got him in a judo hold, but defeated him occasonally.

Tsukishima would be cool. Showcase the little guy some more.

*once he got him in a judo hold

I want to see his backstory so bad, he's probably been with Tsurumi the longest out of the current squad.

new main-ish character?
he's been consistently reoccurring in the background

What is the damn point of carrying infantry rifle variant if you`re not going to use it form long range or not attack bayonet to it?

They'll affix bayonets later.

there's only a few guards and they're blowing them up from a distance at the moment
there's a more close range fight later

He is more interesting and somehow realistic as a sociopath shithead than a sensitive sad guy with bad childhood. Just saying.

The author said GK has no real antagonist, just people with different motives, though this rampage is making Tsurumi seem a bit darker, I don't remember him doing anything like shooting a surrendering man before.

He bit his superior's finger off before assassinating him and burying him in the snow for the bears, and you're surprised he kills some people ?

I just memorize them by their prominent facial features. Granted, Nikaidou and Tsukishima both have "nose" as theirs.

That's fair game, he was going to have him shot.

not
>no fucking ears

Man I can't remember any fucking names from this series other than Sugimito, Asirpa and Tsurugi.

Well, to be fair they aren´t exactly killing civilians and they can´t let witnesses. They are nice enough to not mess up with Asirpa granny and gave her the baby of the two bandits.

He was a suffering emo before, he just wasn't doing anything within the plot.

>not also misspelling Asirpa
Now I can't tell if you're joking with the other two or not.

I understand why ogata was so paranoid over tsurumi. He doesn't hesitate to act fast.
They are both similar.

I understand why they did it and the whole prison did some terrible things so it wasn't like they were innocent, it just surprised me since they are war vets and killing somebody who's surrendering seems like a taboo.
They're still my favourite faction though.

>he can't remember the name every single prison guard in Japan knows

>They are both similar.
you can tell Ogata learned some tricks from Tsurumi, he keeps referencing him
I'd trust Tsurumi over him every time though

I hope we don't to be honest, I get that Japan loves this type of angsty self-hating loner male character but personally I liked that GK was relatively devoid of that shit.

H-Haha yeah a joke user.
Tsugimoto was an actual typo
I just know him as The Escape King.
I'm really bad with names.

I wouldn't Tsurumi either. Ever since he conspired with Ogata to kill his dad.

he had an actual understandable motive though, considering Hanazawa ordered the suicidal attack that killed half of his division, just so he could get promoted

Valid point. Im glad Hanzawa is dead. I don't understand why ogata had to be a bitter bitch and shoot his half brother.

see, this is why I'd trust Tsurumi over Ogata
Tsurumi's gonna kill you if you fuck him over like that, Ogata will do it just because the edgelord in his head told him you deserve to die

However we still don't know if his actual plans will benefit the natives or is it just for himself? So he is one of those *road to hell is paved with good intentions* sort of person.
But that is why he is fun to read about.

Tsurumi may be a psycho, but he is a reasonable one.

yeah, his motives and end goals are still very ambiguous, but he seemed to have cared about his soldiers a lot at some point and he also seems to respect the Ainu so who knows

Well, his goals seem clearer than Hijikata´s at least. So far Tsurumi´s plan is:
-Finding the gold
-Using it to make a weapon´s factory
-Give a job to all the widows and orphans of their fallen conrades (both in the war and in the search of the gold)
-Keep his comrades as elite bodyguards
-Profit from the wars all over the world

Hijikata just wants his own samurai country with hookers and blackjack. In fact, forget the hookers and the blackjack.

Hijikata wants to resurrect this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ezo