Goblin Slayer

>ywn caress Priestess's malnourished ribs

>malnourished
she's fine compared to some plumpy girl that eats calory bombs after calory bombs.

That's what she get for choosing the poorfag domain, otherwise she could become richest adventurer in frontier.

>ywn sniff Priestess's urine-soaked panties

>tfw you'll nevery go goblin hunting with GS

Elf is the true adventurer that cares about skill and proper combat as opposed to boring set up kills. It would have been a lot easier to do if the gods weren't such edgy rape fetish faggots. Elf would be the only one in the souls games who wouldn't spam items and flasks in pvp like a fucking scrub, while GS would be a min-maxing nigger who would read up OP builds online.

women's ribs are truly the most erotic

If you like ribs check out Toshiue no Hito my man, you are going to dry your nuts.

This. Also a lot of stuff from amagi ryu have ribs. You have to appreciate a little sag too though.

The solution to that is flatter characters

The rape will be great.

She's so pure. Is there even another character who can match her purity?

>Priestess wetting/helpless NPC girls wetting in general didn't become a regular thing
I feel pent-up and depressed inside about this. Anyone else?
you're waifu an shit

No, I like the sag.

New chap when??

>read OP builds online
GS's build is not powerful, or even optimized. If he really wanted to slay as many goblins as possible, he would get as rich as he could and then hire and train an army of goblin slayers. He's not doing this because he's mentally broken.

Is there a Guild Girl version?

kneel before you one true goddess

If a goddess weeps at the sight of a goblin, she has no worth so it's good she can't see.

Is there a name for this kind of bra? It's so cute.

January 25 and February 2

Yes but is she a pissfu

2B?

its the best cum bucket in the series user you cant deny it

also

Something's strange here. That doesn't look like a Goblin Slayer bodypillow.

So since Side Story is kid GS and the appeal of GS is tits and gore, can I safely assume without reading that side story is just gory pedobait?

You misunderstand the appeal of GS. Tits & gore is there to lure you in. Weaponized autism is what makes you stay.

I am shocked that after the first vol people still don't get this.

But his tactics aren't even that good, Gygax knew what he was about with parties of 3 to 5 people clearing complexes. GS is too dumb to understand this and it just forces itself on him.

Fuck Google and fuck Sup Forums for using their captcha system when the server can't handle the load they so desperately want.

I said it's about weaponized autistm. That's not the same as doing things the optimal way.

They just told her it is, those bullies!