Boku no Hero Academia

Alleged Spoilers

You won’t reach their hearts if you’re only trying to suppress them. “They’re going nowhere when the kids refuse to interact.” (Meat senpai) Kids begin attacking with various quirks.

“Damn, children these days are dangerous! What's going on?” (Present mike) “.Quirks keep getting stronger with each generation, someday things may totally get out of control.” (Meat senpai, talking about an eschatology involving quirks). The teacher of the kids about to try and stop them, but instead being stopped by Present mike.

A girl shooting beams suddenly stops when she saw an illusion of Todoroki (made by Camie) saying “Let me see your cute face.” Camie’s quirk: illusion--can create illusions lasting a little while. Bakugou burst out in laughter seeing Todoroki’s illusion. Inasa blows and staking all the kids’ projectiles into a huge slide, and the kids loved and enjoyed it.

“It feels like shit when you’re supposed to look cool or something but instead being defeated by those you look down at.” (Bakugou) “At least we’re still able to extend their horizons” (Todoroki) Meat senpai being thrilled by the student’s performances.

“You’re the pack leader right? You won’t notice how weak you are if you keep looking down on them, that’s coming for someone who’s been through all this.” (Bakugou) The kid being moved by the heartfelt words.

“The reason for me to be strong is quite simple.” (answers Allmight, who’s been watching the whole thing) Endeavor, looking at Todoroki who’s showing his fire to some kids.

Quest complete.

GOD DAMN IT NO

I DON'T WANT BAKUGOU BECOMING A BETTER CHARACTER THAN DEKU, HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT

HORI YOU FUCKING KEK STOP PUSHING CHARACTERS BASED ON FUJO POLLS YOU RETARDED MONKEY

FUCK FUCK FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Quirks keep getting stronger with each generation
Very interesting piece of information there.

>quirks get stronger with each generation
>Deku was born

>A girl shooting beams suddenly stops when she saw an illusion of Todoroki (made by Camie) saying “Let me see your cute face.” Camie’s quirk: illusion--can create illusions lasting a little while. Bakugou burst out in laughter seeing Todoroki’s illusion.

If this is true then based Camie can do what everyone else can't. Make Bakusperg laugh

>“The reason for me to be strong is quite simple.” (answers Allmight)
So in the end, he gave a proper answer to Endy -- he became so strong is because he wished for the future generation to have a more peaceful time than what he had. It should be enough of an answer for Endeavor.
It's interesting, with this arc wrapping up, we got really lowkey stuff yet some plot-relevant things.

It's happening

I don't want this arc to be over. I want more of this autism squad.

Bakugou confirmed Best Boy again.

>tfw your eugenics program will get better and better each generation

There will still a little something left.

>The lesson is over
>Everyone is leaving
>Endeavor gets a call about a situation he needs to attend to
>He leaves
>He never comes back

Best

baku saved the manga again

Bakugo became a better character than Deku the moment he beat him after the license arc. Deku is just fucking boring. I don't particularly like Bakushit, but he's more interesting than Deku at this point.

>It should be enough of an answer for Endeavor.
I think he was looking for a different kind of answer. What All Might is telling him is basically "Just be yourself lol!" while Endy wanted to know if there's some sort of secret that AM has been hiding, something obtainable that could help him and Shoto.

Endevour is the hero with the best record to date. Yet he is still worried about the current state and the future. If All Might is hiding some kind of super weapon (aka the symbol of peace) then it would be useful to know.

Also, when AM tells him that he should figure out his own way of doing things, Endy looks back to the kids muttering "my own way of doing things" and then shouting SHOOOOTOOOO. Endevour knows something and he has known it for years. I wonder how much Endevour knows about AfO.

There's a reason he's been in 1st in the polls twice. That gap will only get wider.

How big is that radio

Daily reminder that Deku jobbed despite using 20% of OfA, and had to use a loli-plot device to beat Chisaki.

It can't end just like this, right?

Why not? What’s left for them to do now?

>There's a reason he's been in 1st in the polls twice
Fujo spam. Happens all the time

Wrong

Watching Bakugou grow is more interesting overall. Deku was a goody two shoes since age 2 and that will never change.
Like, in what way could Dekus character grow? Be less spaghetti?
Bakugou has the potential to become a better person, while Deku already was Mr.Perfect since the beginning.

>he finally starts to realize that he isn't that much of a special snowflake
>OMG BAKU-CHAN IS THE BEST DESU
Can we get any lower, Sup Forums?

Why gender bended Mineta is the best girl?

Giganto will burst through the walls and rip All Mights spine out.

>we
Fuck off.

God forbid people are happy that a fucking shonen character gets a smidge of development. Fucking moron.

How do we fix Deku?

All me!

Inasa is cute! CUTE!

nah, this is you

>I wonder how much Endevour knows about AfO.
I see you're referring to the Endyanon theory. I was hoping we'd get a hint to that, but we didn't. Either Hori is teasing us hard, or Endeavor knows nothing.

Replace him with Mirio/Bakugo/Iida

Characters with actual charisma and personality, or at least interesting to watch

>“You’re the pack leader right? You won’t notice how weak you are if you keep looking down on them, that’s coming for someone who’s been through all this.” (Bakugou) The kid being moved by the heartfelt words.

>that’s coming for someone who’s been through all this

He literally says that though

>Characters with actual charisma and personality, or at least interesting to watch
>Bakugou

>charisma and personality
>bakugou
>iida
Who's next - Mineta?

And I thought I couldn't like Bakugou more already.

I would consider Endy asking AM about the Symbol of Peace a big hint in itself.
The only reason he would ask that, that I can come up with, is that he's worried.

I already like Deku, Bakugo is the one who’s being fixed lately

I think the problem is that Bakugou has a very clear and defined character arc, and Deku's just seems to be all over the place. It's like a spiral versus a straight line, if that makes sense. He gained some confidence, but then in the OH Arc he couldn't even tell Overhaul was showing murderous intent or he offered OFA
to Mirio since he didn't feel deserving of it.
And for the record, I like Deku.

What's his name again? Was he even in this manga?

>you will never have Deku as your husband
>you will never care for him when his limbs are paralyzed
>you will never snuggle and cuddle with him while caressing his supple muscles and scars
Why live?

Bakuchad best girl

I think we're missing something with Hagakure.

>Hating this

Nah you just fail to understand the character is all. No need to lie out your asshole about it.

Just give him a shred of self-confidence. Even just a little is fine. It's so annoying and repetitive to watch him constantly doubt himself and even consider offering OfA to Mirio. And above all, give him a personality that isn't Mr. Goody Two-Shoes who can do no wrong.

From Ochako to Hagakure now?

Then explain it.

So you want him to be a Gary Stu

Why do people act as if liking Bakugo means despising Deku? Are you retarded?

Shitposters are in full force today

I sure don't get a kid with confidence issues who has been bullied, it's almost like I didn't go through that shit myself.
Are you actually expecting nuance in these threads user? Give it up now while you can, it ain't happening.

Happy B Day

thats not what he said

he already is fucking gary stu

He already is a Gary Stu

I think an interesting turn for Deku to take would be if he started to question how well hero society is working. Up until this point he's been all about that Hero Life; he really believes in the message that heroes make the world better. However the readers, with our larger perspective, are allowed to see the cracks in hero society and the shortcomings that come from resting so much on one man's shoulders has become readily apparent in the manga. And right now the world to that larger view is open to Deku for the first time with him becoming a provisional hero.

I'm not saying I want Deku to become evil or some kind of emo edgelord, but having him question his beliefs and start coming up with his own conclusions about his society would have him become a much more developed character.

The Number 2 meme lives on, even in merch

>Mr. Goody Two-Shoes who can do no wrong.

But him being a Goody Two-shoes is the reason why he will be the best hero.
You are reading a manga about heroism and your problem is the mc not being edgy?

Post EVIL

>Why do people act as if liking Bakugo means despising Deku?
Liking Bakugou means having shit taste and it just so happens that the people shitting on Deku likes Bakucunt

Dumbass, he can still have issues with that and learn from them. He doesn't have to always be that way. Humans aren't.

>Momo
Always in merch

So Gary Stu=people I don't like niw

You can make a conflicted character without making them edgy. This user puts it bestDeku needs to carve his own identity and think for himself instead of emulating those around him. Hell even his attacks are copying Torino, Iida, and Bakugo. Chisaki calls him out on this and says all his attacks are telegraphed and predictable.

Interesting take user! I hope that with him being absolutely beaten up about the whole Overhaul story, he'll start considering what it really means to "save" someone and, in turn, question hero society as a whole. He doesn't even have to end up as total wildcard, just some introspection, thinking about what it really means to be a hero. The groundwork is all there - he has an undefined goal ("I wanna win all the time, save everyone, and not make anyone worry" is the definition of undefined), he has low confidence in himself, and he has also seen villains that have "heroic" motivations.

Cause rich belong together.

POST TODOROKI LOVE

I would like that, but it seems like Hori doesn't want to go into that direction. He mentions stuff that goes into that direction from time to time, but doesn't actually deliver.
One user said something good yesterday. Despite Stain talking about those good for nothing heroes, we don't actually see any of them doing shady shit. But we as readers know that this shit has to exist. Because of the traitor for example.

Deku is drinking the Kool Aid hard. The moment he gets a whiff of the not-so-shiny-and-proper hero society, he will go into midlife crisis at 16.

Gary Stu = boring, predictable, and incapable of making mistakes. You don't need to hate Deku to realize he's a flat character.

Jesus Christ never become a writer
>People need to have bad qualities about them its what makes characters good
This us the mindset of retards in these threads

Arby’s is at it again

>Chisaki calls him out on this and says all his attacks are telegraphed and predictable.

Isn't that a hint that Hori planned something for him?

Okay.

Its funny that people who don't like Deku are the one's who don't understand his character at all

>the only good and interesting characters are those that are squeaky clean and incapable of doing any wrong from the get-go
Jesus Christ never post your opinions

>The moment he gets a whiff of the not-so-shiny-and-proper hero society

He already heard Todorokis story.

>t. Bakufujo

Deku is fine, it's always funny to see insecure people getting triggered by idealist characters.

He's not though
>Where's my edgy shity character with a bad attitude
This is how stupid you sound

Then explain it since you think you know so much

It's funny how despite continuing to claim that you understand his character, you never answer a direct request to describe his character.

He wasn’t even the first one to call him out, Bakugo says something similar after their fight. This is an issue that will be addressed at some point.

You can't offer up anything of worth and resort to shit like this.

I posted it as in "Endeavor is displeased with Shouto being #2" you moron.

>prefers characters to not have flaws and problems they need to overcome
Go back to reading fairy tail

Based Todoroki quote is mainstream

Don't feed that shitposter. He's just soiling the thread and probably angry that Deku didn't show up for a whopping 3 chapters in the series. He can't even offer proper counterarguments.

>fanfic fujo thinks she knows shit about writing
loving every laugh

>criticizing Deku means you automatically crave Bakudick
That's not how it works faggot

Cute

(You) aren't fooling anyone Bakufujo
Go back from whatever shithole (You) crawled from

Have Deku do what he should have done long ago: ask All-Might the true story of his origin and career as a hero. After hearing everything and asking several questions, Deku points out everything All-Might did wrong while still praising what he did right, then thanks him because now he's learned what he shouldn't do.
After that, Deku forges his own path, and details a plan on how he believes he can become the Greatest Hero, all laid out in his notebook. The first thing written in is "friends you can rely on", and he then tells Todorko, Iida and Ochako everything.

I would but your ass is already filled