One Piece

Spoiler pics never.
Meanwhile take a guess whether Flambe's age/order of birth is an error.

It's going to be changed in the volume.

That's why Sanji only has 1 girl on his mind

>That's why Sanji only has 1 girl on his mind
and it will stay just in his mind for ever

Nami doesn't reciprocate. Sanji is destined to get fucked by the 99 queers of Ivankov.

>Watsuki-sensei I hope you're reading from jail
>I left all of our CP in One Drive

I'm telling you, it's the jailbait fruit that makes you an eternal jailbait. Similar to Sugar.

Pudding is actually not even Big Mom's daughter. She re-wrote everyone's memory to carve out a safe place in the world as she was running from the World Government. Stussy was the operative watching her but didn't have an opportunity to take her out or bring her back.

The incorrect numbering of the children will cause Big Mom's memory to come back as she realizes she's been duped. Pudding's entire backstory was a lie.

Or...Pudding herself is older and her "evil side" is the one that's actually 14.

sanjis special star is showing

This tbqh Pudding is hiding something again. Probably CP0

Here is what Flambe looks like.

>Oda claimed this was a joke

This. Sanji loved Nami and is perfectly justified in getting a nosebleed from a girl with huge tits.

>Katakuri has his own fanbase amongst his siblings, and despite his hidden personality traits is shown to care about/defend his siblings when he has the chance
>when he loses to Luffy, he'll be turned into a laughing stock

He doesn't deserve it.

Can we talk about Pudding's freakishly long pinky?

>isn't ignoring girl who is in love with him
>ignoring context
These posts only shit up these threads worse then they are.

Could it be that Jaimini will release in roughly 6 hours and we don't get spoiler images beforehand? I think that happened last chapter.

You are now aware that Pudding used her fruit to make everyone believe she was the 35th daughter and hide her true age
She's actually the 10th daughter and around 40 years old

I don't care. I still think shes hot.

wtf I wanna fuck underage girls now

I really hope this doesn't happen.

What I really want is for his sibling to be around him helping him get back up, and supporting him, or all of them trying to attack Luffy for defeating their big brother.

You will have to defeat Katakuri first.

>Sibling finds out about Katakuri's mouth/vice
Would he try to kill them as well?

Another possibility if it isn't a mistake

no he's gonna go tsundere once they claim the mouth makes him cooler

WHEN THE FUCK IS IT OUT, LOVE ODA BE HES BEEN MAD LATE AND TAKING DAYS OFF LATELY

Just toss him a donut lol

Thot detected

> My sister for a Donut!
I could see that happening.

Or threaten your df will destroy all the donuts in the world as soon as they are created

This He'd never touch so much as a hair on his siblings. Thus far he's been caracterized as being on the opposite side of that spectrum compared to his fellow triplets, with Daifuku as his opposite and Oven as a middle ground between the two.

Is she made of wax? Poor girl.

>all these brainlets
33rd ---> 35th debacle is obviously Pudding getting sloppy with her devil fruit. Big Mom isn't real and Pudding is the real yonko. Heck, she might even be Caramel herself.

Why stop there, I say Pudding is Whole Cake Island itself
Yes, she's a living island

Pudding is the One Piece

>this is a fetus

>Pudding's real name is Padding
>as in filler
>she filled everyone's heads with lies and is Lucci's little sister

Holy shit what if she were an executioner and gold Roger never died

what if she was Gold Larry all along

>People claiming that Pudding is around 15 years old
So whats the source to this information?

Friendly reminder that it's not the first time Oda gets the numbers wrong
Best Charlotte was initially introduced as the 29th daughter and then retconned to be the 21st daughter

Roger is stuck in that jutsu that killed Kakashi for forever

>Pudding's real name is Pu D. Ding

The spoilers of 891, where a previous sister is 15.

that's fucking amazing, that's almost on the same level as buggy d. clown

>this is a zygote

Nah the One Piece is Totland itself.

I just noticed the young mermaids on Totland have little carts so they can go around. Aww.

If it's not a mistake then yeah pudding fucked with their memories

We wont know until the next volume comes out. I can see Pudding actually being a minor and it being important to the plot. There were plenty of theories that said she was the person who was suppose to marry Loki and that she changed everyone's memories, Pudding being a minor would be the reason.

Whose memories? And what memories?

Seriously though as series progresses characters get stronger reality bending powers (duh for shonen). So I imagine end game info bomb is either
>world has been altered in void century to separate people and restrict freedom (bad guys won sort of)
>world has been altered to protect the one piece (bad guys lost sort of)
You can do all of this with
>magu no mi
>magnet no mi
>island puller race oarz
>zunisha and thriller bark shadow giant
>other unrevealed stuff

Pudding fucked with Oda's memories.

It's cool but shit I would rather Oda focus on actual story than """"""world building"""""

Most likely Editor-san's memories, given the numerous mistakes regarding the Charlotte children's position and ages.

Would you this 12 years old ?

Actually I take that back. I think I would miss this kind of shit. Sorry

Why is praline indistinguishable from other mermaids despite being 1/2 human?

Wtf I want to fuck a 12 yo now

You'll get your fucking chapter less than 24 hours from now. Just chill out.

>pudding is ugly as fuck
Now I understand. Anons instinctively knew something wasnt right. Kudos fellas.

Sanji is smart to ignore her nosebleeds too

So it could maybe be amazon lady, though she seems a bit old for 15. Or maybe even rose girl since we haven't seen if she has a ponytail or not.

Narrator panels can't be changed like that

We knew because she was into Sanji. Given that this is impossible, something else must've been at play.

ABSALOOOOOOOM, I WANT PICTURES, PICTURES ABOUT THE SPOILERS

Why doesn't Sanji just use gloves for fighting? It's not like he keeps his hands safe while fighting in the first place. Sometimes he puts them into his pockets, but how much defense could that really add to his dainty womanlike hands? It feels kinda halfassed on his part.

Personally I think there's an alien embargo against the world. People used to be able to travel and trade freely with aliens living on satellites and other planets. They still do, but not with the planet of One Piece, not since the void century. Moreover, the WG destroyed the infrastruture and the knowledge that allowed it, as well as the knowledge there are aliens out there of course. For whatever reason.

Because he would be the strongest in the crew if he used his hands.

Thanks, she could be the girl on top of Counter or the amazon, though the amazon looks to be older

Do we have official colors for the guests?

No way, the amazon is on Smoothie's ship. I suppose she could have a mirror, but I doubt it. Moreover she doesn't look 15.
But then again I suppose she could, I don't trust Oda anymore.

We don't even have official colors for Katakuri's pants, much less his anime character design.

That would be interesting. Though it also means Pudding fucked with either BM or Loki's memories, at the very least.
Nah, I doubt it. She was a kid back then.

Why not? Pudding is the only 3 eye among her set of siblings too. It's very unlikely she doesn't have full siblings so she must be. The triplets father is probably a half mink or something too. Just look at Katakuri's teeth.

Is that Sanji's "special" cream?

General Moustache is named now

COCODRILO ES LA MADRE DE LUFFY

yes. his name is nutstart. upgrade the chart and remove his name.

well, he'll be nutend by the end of this arc.

I will nuten you if you catch my drift.

;)

I'm surprised there's so little btfo-posting, as a Carrotfag I kinda feel btfo right now. Oda just put her to bed and who knows when she'll wake up, that stunt could very well put her out of commission for an entire day. There's a possbility she's done for the rest of WCI.

longarm waifu too

She's dead

It's over, you'll never see her again. Flambée is next nakama.

>less Carrotposting due to less Carrot

NO PUEDE SER

After the exciting day she's had, she deserves some rest.

I was just wondering why the threads seemed slightly less shit than usual.

WHAT'S THAT? MORE CARROTPOSTING? Okay!

Hope so.

There are many unnamed character's in BM's crew. It would not make sense to keep adding another character out of the blue, especially since she could've been present in the wedding.

>not sayin shit tho lol

This is why I love Katakuri as a villain. He genuinely doesn't seem like he gives a fuck.

Oda has taken her out of the arc twice now (Mirror World, now bedtime) and people still think she has a shot of being a SH. It's obvious Oda dislikes her.