Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

>inb4 Playmaker loses too
>Go gets btfo off screen
>The Ais come and save everyone

Episode 35: もう一つのロスト事件 – Mou Hitotsu no Rosuto Jiken
(The Other Lost Incident)
In order to save LINK VRAINS from destruction, Playmaker heads to the Tower of Hanoi. However, standing in his way is Spectre! Playmaker tries to deal big damage to Spectre, but his Sun Avalon combo prevents that. In this Duel, Playmaker learns about Spectre’s shocking past…

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: ルーチェー・ヤギ || Ruche Yagi
Direction: 松川朋弘 || Matsukawa Tomohiro
Animation Director(s): 山村有里 || Yamamura Yuri

Episode 36: くだらない正義 – Kudaranai Seigi
(Pointless Justice)
Spectre’s devious Sun Avalon combo keeps replenishing his Life and summoning Sun Vines, but Playmaker never lets up his attacks. Playmaker manages to figure out its weak point, and comes up with a plan to counter it, but…

Script: 広田光毅 || Hirota Mitsutaka
Storyboard: えらん|| Eran
Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-guk

Episode 37: 我が母なる樹 – Waga Hahanaru Ju
(The Motherly Tree)

Script: 広田光毅 || Hirota Mitsutaka
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Direction:: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 荏原裕子, 横田明美 || Ebara Yuko, Yokota Akemi

Episode 38: ハノイの追想 – Hanoi no Tsuisō
(Hanoi’s Reminiscences)

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Enjoy your 4th recap

Other urls found in this thread:

ejje.weblio.jp/content/もうひとつ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's gonna duel Go?

i love aoi

Kogami is a possibility.

Necrophilia is a crime

Either Revolver or Kogami so things are not looking good for him

Did she died?

No. Not yet. We don‘t know

Hopefully nobody.

DAIKISHIMETA

holy shit I thought this was a kid's show about card games?

As Yoshida's misogyny reigns supreme, let's continue our discussion on how to make a female Yu-Gi-Oh Protagonist.

Since this will never actually happen, feel free to include traits and deck strategies that would actually be interesting to watch rather than I SUMMON MY ACE.

I guess it's time for another round of bashing/hating Aoi/Blue Angel

I can't believe Aoi (the fake blue angel) is dead.

It's Yoshida. It's Yu-Gi-Oh. What'd ya expect?

>Mou Hitotsu
>The Other

I don't think this translation is correct.

Dark Onizuka!

Literally the savior of VRAINS.

Not the first time something like that happened

ejje.weblio.jp/content/もうひとつ

I forgot, what was her deck again?

"The other" and "another" do not mean the same thing. Everytime I said "mou hitotsu biiru onegaishimasu" in Japan, no one brought me a different beer, they brought me another one of the same beer I ordered before.

How about a YGO show with a match format, where the protagonist is really good at side-decking? As in, she's known to lose the first duel, but then win the second and third since she can adapt well?

And inbetween duels, she goes online to see what the meta is, and goes to find cards to counter the meta.

Fortune Ladies I believe.

Sounds boring as fuck

Would you translate it as Another Lost Incident then? I mean, I don't really speak japanese, so I don't think I'm qualified to say if the translation is right or wrong. Maybe it's a context thing? I get what you're trying to say though

Except she rose from the depths of jobbing and jobbed again but gave us a satisfying duel that time.

Pre-Dark Signer: Fortune Fairies
Dark Signer: Fortune Ladies

"Mou hitotsu" almost literally, if not simply literally, translates to "one more." I'm not a native Japanese speaker, nor am I really all that knowledgeable compared to others, so I might be missing something cultural, but I just can't see how it could ever be translated to "the other."

Obviously, it doesn't really matter. I'm bored, waiting for my shift to end. But if you're in Japan, and you want to order the same thing you just ate/drank, "mou hitotsu onegaishimasu" is the way to go.

lol

There's a Magic TCGesque manga about a girl who uses lockdown strategies. It's pretty great since the reactions are exactly the type you make when facing a blue player.

Isn't mou ippai for drinks?

>I can't believe Aoi (the real blue angel) is dead.
Fixed for you Aoi hater

The girl who couldn't become a blue angel.

Yeah, but my co-worker said it didn't matter. Maybe she was just letting me sound like a baka gaijin. Regardless, beer on the company dime.

She will. But not yet

The girl who can't become a blue angel.

Source?

Why you don‘t want her to become blue angel? Is bashing her now really this funny?

aoi a shit

CLOSE ALL VRAINS THREADS!!! NEVER OPEN A NEW VRAINS THREAT!!! I CAN‘T TAKE THIS AOI BASHING ANYMORE!!! I‘M CLOSE TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

Hurensohn

Jesus, is this thread again about bashing Aoi and how a bad character she is? It starts to get boring and annoying

>Is bashing her now really this funny?
Yes.

>close Vrains threads because Aoi bashing
>doesn't know he can leave at any time
(You)

It seems people don‘t want to leave her alone

Why? I don‘t understand the hate towards her

all idolshit characters deserve to get shitted on

It's not hate, it's just funny.

Why do you keep insulting others in german?

I‘m still new into vrains. And it seems people really hate Aoi and loving the white haired guy? I thought a ygo girl can become popular

>Aoi is being shipped with Spectre more than she is with Yusaku
Sasuga Nips!

You can stop shitposting now

If they'll fuck her up that bad, I wonder what will happen to specter.

She has cards utilizing delayed triggers, delayed payoffs, giving up phases of her turn for effects, and restricting or outright denying opponents' phases.

Are the reactions along the lines of "I swear, if you Counterspell me one more time I'm going to put Vexing Shushers and Thruns in every deck I have"? That actually sounds somewhat interesting. What's it called?

I honestly can get behind that ship. Spectre interacted with Aoi as a character more in that episode than Playmaker has with everyone else on the cast combined, plus there is actual grounds for understanding between them.

I'll check the archive, back in /Arc-V/ a chapter of it was posted. The chapter posted had her win via lockdown and milling. The card game wasn't ACTUALLY magic, just very obviously inspired by it.

No. But it helps me cope with her being such a letdown.

have some comfy.

Just because she last after a long time?

Why do you only care for aoi losing? And not for her winning?
Ah sure, you need a victim to bully

It's funny how this series isn't even halfway over and I want to go to the next one already.

Preferably with a budget.

I don't care about her losing. I care about Spectre winning.

You don‘t care when she wins a duel. Only when she loses. Right?!

Shut the fuck up already

It‘s all Aoi‘s fault. Because she lost her last duel. And she just won 2 duels

Finally a good answer without shitting on Aoi

Translation when

What‘s so bad about Aoi losing? You can win or lose in a duel. So what‘s the big deal?

Reminds me of Pokemon SM

>Preferably with a budget.
Then stop shaming the fujo pandering which funds the show

So how many duels will be in the tower?

Why Go is such a shit looking characer ?

He has a way cooler archetype than Lamevolver or Ghost Whore.

Pokemon SM actually does have good animations even if the style is eye cancer.

This show doesn't even bother with field spell backgrounds anymore.

>fujo pandering

Which? There's none in vrains

Is there fanart of Aoi face planting yet?

I feel conflicted, I'm happy that they're giving Hanoi some wins to make them seem threatening, but it feels like they went really hard on her out of nowhere, especially by introducing that storybook origin for her look out of nowhere before stripping her wings
Like if she comes back, will she even come back as Blue Angel anymore or will she be reduced to Aoi? That second part could give her something new to her character though, so it wouldn't be all that bad

will specter steal firewall?

Gotcha user-kun
Tanoshii duel dattaze

I feel if she survives, she might make a new avatar.

Yes she goes full edge instead of Yusaku, and gets another Ignis.

>the way Crimson Heart is looking at them
This is lewd

I don't know that story didn't seem like it had a complete ending.

KOKORO NO COSMO

>He steals Firewall and all the CODE TALKERS.

>TFW spend all day about Exa
>TFW spend all day fantasizing about cooking him dinner and giving him massages
>TFW spend all day fantasizing about a peaceful life with Exa
>TFW Exa isn't real

Feels bad

Watching 5D's right now and they keep advertising some crossover with Yugi, Judai and Yusei. Will they actually show up in the anime?

its a movie

Yes, there's a special episode that's not part of the series, but still canon to it. Just make sure to watch it before they get to the Arc Cradle thing.

I will be sincere bros, I really think Links screwed up the game. I'm not meaning it in one of those ''omg so OP'' ways, I just mean I don't have as much interest or fun in the game since Arc-V era.

Opening 2 yet?

Oh okay, currently at crashtown

>Judai in HD
muh

>mature women vs loli
>Tits vs flat chest